Episode 32

I was engulfed in flames but it was not burning me instead it was making me more powerful. I felt myself turning around going up higher as if transforming which was indeed the case. My clothes become lighter and more comfortable. One of my hand had a blue wave like tattoo whereas the other had a red and yellow fire like tattoo. My feet also had a tattoos but I couldm't see it well. I felt my hair wiggling and come to my side with the tips of purple colour. I had a purple dress and my burnt mark shone. I felt the flames disappearing as I was floating in air with Ricky stunned infront of me.
"W-who are y-you." She said backing away.
"Your death!" I said as I slammed her against the wall with only a hand motion.
I neared her as I did another motion cutting her arm. Her skin was turning red.
"Ahh i-its b-burning!" She said.
I did it again and again as Jiah's last words kept replaying and her face kept popping in my mind.
"YOU DID THAT TO JIAH RIGHT.." I said as I felt my eyes glowing.
I snapped my fingers and her wounds were on fire. She was screaming and crying
I came right infront of her

SLAP
"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!"
SLAP
"YOU ARE HESRTLESS."
SLAP
"NOBODY WOUKD EVER LOVE YOU!"
SLAP

I did another hand motion lifting her in the air before throwing her on one wall to another. She tried using her powers on me but failed.
"YOU KILLED ME AND TAEHYUNG LAST TIME! REMEMBER?"

THUG

"YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT US WHILE KILLING US!"

THUG

"AND BECAUSE OF YOU, NOW HERE I AM KILLING YOU TODAY! "
THUG

"WHAT WAS JIAH'S MISTAKE?! YOU KILLED HER TOO!"

THUG

I threw her against the door now. She was begging me stop and her true self was now revealing. That old face of hers.

Taehyung's POV
As soon as Ricky threw yoonmin I went to help him.
"Y/n...Y/n.." He said but couldn't out of pain.
He coughed out blood and gave a torn paper.
I was about to put it aside when he stopped me.
"N-no read.." He said before falling uncinscious. I looked over at mom and yeonjun to see them looking up. My eyes landed on y/n floating in the air in flames and transforming. What is happening?
I looked at the paper and what caught my eyes were the infinity picture.

We believe that the mysterious and secret witch have this sign. They are the most powerful and can destroy everything in their way when angry. etc...

My eyes widen aa I read it. I looked at the page and it was from the missing ones in the  book we got information about.
Does that mean y/n is the one? I looked over at her shocked. I ran over to Yeonjun and mom to show them. She were as shocked as me. How are we supposed to calm her after this?

Y/n's POV
I grabbed her throat and started choking her. I turned my finger in circles and pointed it towards her woulds making it get water replacing the flames. She screamed in pain. Her blood was black as herself. I extend my hands again which were glowing and it formed a ball before I threw it on Ricky. She fell on the floor as the ball turned into huge hands grabbing and squeezing her. I lifted her in the air again and did the final throw on the ground. She moved a while before her body stayed still. Not long after, her body became dust and vanished in thin air I was satisfied but I started crying out loud as I saw Jiah's motionless body.
"I'm sorry Jiah!" I cried harder.
I looked over at Taehyung to see him transforming and his body was back. He was still the same only that he was not semi transparent now. I ran towards him and hugged him as I felt myself coming back to normal but the tattoos and clothes were still here.
After crying on his chest, I knelt infront of Jiah and cried. She was really dead. By now her face was wet from my tears dropping on her.. Yeonjun supported himself from falling with the wall. He was a crying mess and his eyes were red and puffy. Yoonmin regained consciousness and dizzily came towards her body. He was crying also. Everyone was.... we lost our Jiah.
"Guys! L-look!" Mom said wiping her tears shocked, pointing towards the body. As I looked at where she was pointing, I saw Jiah's cut getting healed. Her bruises were disappearing. Shortly after her body regain her usual color. Yeonjun came running to her and held her up.
Her eyes flutter open.
"Where am---" she was cut off when Yeonjun shut her up with his lips. He pulled back and Yeonjun hugged her.
"I love you Jiah!" He said.
"Uhmm Yeonjun?" She asked.
"Yes." He asked.
"Why is my shoulder burning.." she asked.
"Ouch that is burning way too much!" She pulled back and grabbed her shoulder.
"Let me see." Yeonjun said as he pulled her shirt a bit and saw.......a burnt mark?
"J-Jiah!!!" He yelled.
"You...you...you got the witches mark!!" He yelled and pointed at it.
"What?!" She yelled and tried to look at it.
"How?!" She asked as we all started looking.
"And how did you get all these?!" She asked pointing at me.
She came closer to inspect.
"So you got, water sign, fire sign, air sign, sky sign and....." she turned me around and looked at my back.
"Earth sign!" She said. Before she could continue I hugged her.
"I though I lost you!" I said.
"Hehe but here I am.. You got all five elements as tattoos and how did you get this thing." She asked at my dress and hair.
"I don't know myself." I said. We all hugged Jiah.
"Ah!!" we looked towards the source of the sound.
"Taehyung whats wrong?!" I asked.
"Its burning!" He said.
"What the hell?!" I went to look only to see him getting the same infinity mark as me. For Jiah was a heart and sparkles around which means love.
"You got a mark too!!" I said.
"How?! Oh wait let me see this!" He said taking out a paper and reading the thing aloud.
"if the tears of the mysterious and secret witch falls on you when she went through changes of mood like happy to sad or sad to anger. We believe that it will also make you a witch. Because their tears are the most powerful thing during that phase. It can make the dead alive too. Etc.."
"So what about that?" I asked.
"Y/n baby..You are the one." He said.
"Yes y/n thats what I wanted to tell you all this time!" Yoonmin said.
I took the paper and read it.
"Then does it mean that you are also the mysterious and secret wizard or witch idk.." i said.
Taehyung looked at Yeonjun and mom as they nodded. I ran to him and hugged him with my legs around his waist.
"We are the same!!" I said amd kissed him.
"Get a room!" Mom said.
"Mom!" We both said.

We all laughed and did a group hug. Everyone told Jiah how they felt about her death and I think she fell more for Yeonjun and he also..

Well thats not the end my friends. The story has a chapter left don't worry.

The ghost boy { Kim Taehyung ff }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें