Episode 22

Sooo basically in the last chapter, Jiah made Yeonjun weak by pressingm on his chest and all. And from there Jiah gave him hickeys and things got a little bit too... how do I say? Uhmmm hot. Yup. But they were brought back to reality when they heard someone yell.
"Yah!!! Keep it low!! I am sleeping here!!" Yoonmin screamed.
Jiah looked at Yeonjun and got off feeling embarrassed of what just happened.
"I-I-" She stuttered but stopped when she saw the huge bulge in yeonjun's pants. Her eyes widen and she turned around. She was beet red by now. She hoped that the Earth swallowed her right away or death invited her in heaven. She couldn't handle it anymore and ran out of the room. Yeonjun was also shocked by what just happened. He just didn't expect such a thing so fast. He looked down feeling his pants a bit too tight. Thats when he saw his boner.
"Oh my fucking god!!" He said.
"How am I supposed to handle this now?! Aish Jiah!" He said sinking his face in the pillow hoping to suffocate and die right away. He was having a war of hormones right now. He was too weak to even stand up and fell back down.
"Aish! She really made me weak for 30 minutes now?! I can't even go close the door now.." He said under his breath.

Kinky shit. I repeat again kinky shit. I will tell you when its over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeonjun's hand slowly went to his pants. He was hoping that nobody come in while he is doing these things. He unbuttoned his pants and took his member out of his boxer. He started stroking himself gently thinking about how Jiah would do.
"A-ah Jiah.." He moaned.
He went faster and faster. He imagined Jiah's mouth around his throbing dick teasing him by licking his tip.
"F-fuck Jiah f-faster.." He moaned. He was a moaning mess by jerking off. He was thinking so many dirty things right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of kinky shit. Back to the story.

"Jiah.... f-fuck." He moaned.
And at that very moment of another level of ecstacy, he heard a feminine gasps. He pulled his clothes up again and looked up to see someone with hands over their mouth with wide eyes looking at him. It was Jiah...

Flashback.
Jiah was planning to go home after the thing that happened in the room with yeonjun. But as soon as she was about to go to the door secretly hiding from y/n and Taehyung who happened to be making out on the kitchen counter, she remembered that her bag and book was still in the room.
"Fuck.." she mumbled heading back to the room as discrete as possible.
"A-ahh Jiah.." She heard someone moaned. She didn't know if it was a moan of pain or tiredness. It was way different than what she usually hears. She heard her name again quickening her steps to see if Yeonjun was alright. What if he has fallen and can't get up. But as soon as she reached infront of the room, she gasped putting her hands over her mouth and staring at yeonjun with wide eyes. She was again shocked by the sight infront of her. She didn't expect to see something like this so soon in her life atleast before marriage.
End of flashback.

"J-Jiah i-its not what y-you think. I-I can ex-explain." He stood up stumbling on something.
"Uhh I-I came f-for my ba-b-bag ac-tually." She stuttered retrieving from the shock.
"O-Oh uhm I-I--" He tried to speak but stopped mid sentence.
Jiah ran towards her bag and and book and grabbed them not even soaring a glance at Yeonjun who was now blushing. She ran out of the house while Yeonjun closed the door of his room and slid down.
"Holy fuck...." They both mumbled even in different locations.
"Its gonna be a long journey." Yeonjun said plopping himself back on the bed. Just then Yoonmin came in glaring at him. "Whats up with you guys?" He asked.
"No-Nothing at all" He said slapping himself mentally for stuttering.
"So the moa---" Yeonjun came running yoonmin and covered hus mouth to prevent him to say further.
"Shut up!" He said looking out of the room to see if anyone was passing by.
Yoonmin burst into laughter and went out of the room making Yeonjun to want that the sky should fall on him right now.

Y/n's POV
I was washing the dishes while Taehyung was drying them. After Jiah closed the door to Yeonjun's room, Taehyung stopped doing everything and stared at me.
"What happened my taetae bear?" I asked which took him aback.
"Taetae bear?" He asked.
"Yep you are MY taetae bear." I said pinching his cheeks with my soapy hand making some of the foam get on his cheeks.
"Yah!" He said making me burst into laughter. He started wiping the foam and glared at me.
"Time to be punished." He said.
"Wh--ahh!" I was cut of when he lifted me and placed me on the counter. He leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine. A shiver ran down my spine by looking at his eyes. As if I could see the whole galaxy in it. I could feel his breath on my lips and after a few seconds his lips were moving against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him while my arms were wrapped around his neck. I could feel his passion for me through the kiss. I just wished that this could last forever but unfortunately, I was out of breath so I had to pull back trying hard to catch my breath.
"I love you so much y/n-ah.." Taehyung said looking at me sincerely.
"I love you too Taehyung-ah! I love you so so much!" I said.
"Nope I love you more than you love me!" He said.
"No I love you more!" I said.
"No!"
"Yes!"

Few hours later....
"Y/n you must accept the fact that I love you more. How many times should I tell you this.!" Taehtung said.
"I love you more! End of discussion and Case Closed!" I said.

Thats how we ended up sulking turning our back at each other