Episode 14

After the meeting with Ricky, we went to our class.
"Aish!!" I said.
"Why did she come again?!" I asked frustrated.
"Calm down y/n." Taehyung said.
"I can't tae! Because of her we had so much problem already now another one!" I said.
"We will find a way soon. Don't worry." Jiah said holding my shoulders. I hugged them both tightly. After that we went to our class, Mr Choi's class. He is a young man maybe a only a few years older than us. We knocked on the door before entering making all the attention of the students come towards us.
"Miss Y/n and Miss Jiah, you both are late. Detention after school for 1 hour." He said coldly.
"But you didn't even ask why we are late?!?" Jiah said or we can say yelled.
"Ok miss Jiah tell me why you are late then?! Don't tell me you were showing a new kid his or her class because no new student is expected to come school today or tell me that there was traffic because I saw you guys coming on foot this morning." He said. That was exactly what I was going to say.
"Huh?! You say that you saw us walking on the streets alone and didn't even bother to give us a lift?!" Jiah said. The fuck is she saying.
"Why would I do that?!" He asked back.
"What if we got kidnapped or murdered on the streets huh?! Or worst raped?!" She said.
"Who will take the risk of kidnapping you guys especially YOU?!" Mr Choi said pointing towards Jiah.
"How could you. I am young, beautiful, hot and sexy. Who wouldn't like to kidnap me?!"
What is this girl saying?! Geez!.
"Yah!! Stop flatting yourself!!" He yelled.
"What?! The truth is too bitter to digest?!" She said smirking.
"Miss Jiah!! You mixed two sentences! Truth is bitter and truth is hard to digest! You get an F- in english!!" He said.
"You would get a life imprisonment because you let two young girls walk on the street alone!!" Jiah said.
"Who would want to do a kidnaping early in the morning?!" He asked.
"Who wouldn't?!" Jiah asked back.
"Jiah!! Stop argueing!" The teacher said.
"Yeonjun!! You stop argueing!!" Jiah said forgetting the honorifics by calling the teacher by his name.
I looked around in the class seeing everybody watching these two fighting with a snack in their hands. I also went to my seat with Taehyung while these two continued argueing.
"But did you guys get kidnaped?! No!!! So why are you yelling so much!?" He asked.
"What if we would?!"
"BUT you didn't?!"
"We would!"
"You wouldn't!"
"We would!"
"You wouldn't!"
Everybody watched from the teacher to Jiah as they spoke, their head going left and right to see them yelling.
"Wait? Why did this whole thing about kidnapping started?" Mr Choi asked.
"Uhm because. Wait I don't remember." Jiah said confused.
Everybody said together even me.
"Because they/we were late and got detention!!"
"Yes!! 2 hours of detention for fighting with me!" He said.
"Yah!!!"
Here we go again. They again started fighting. We all watched the drama.
"We were having some troubles!!" She said.
"And what trouble?!" He asked.
"Why you need to know?!" She asked.
"Because I am your teacher!!" He said.

Few hours later... Think of how they say in spongebob.
"If they would take you, they would have come to me saying, "please mr yeonjun, take her with you she is so annoying!!""
"Oh really?! I am annoying?! I am someone who everyone desires to be with!!" Jiah said.
"I am so fed up with you!!"
"You just didn't have to give any detention!!"
"YOU are late and shouldn't get disciplined?!"
"I am already------"
The bell rang making some of the sleeping students to wake and making both Jiah and Yeonjun, our teacher, to look at the clock hanged on the wall.
"You wasted my time and class!!"
"Me?! YOU wasted my TIME!!"
"Aish. 2 hours of detention!! 1 hour for y/n only but 2 hours for you!!" He said pointing at Jiah.
"What the----" Jiah was cut off.
"No excuses!" He said.
I glanced at Taehyung who also did the same and we went towards Jiah who was stomping her feet on the ground.
"Woah woah. Calm down there." Taehyung said.
She started whining and mumbling something.
"That little yeonjun! I hate him so much!" Jiah mumbled.
Taehyung came closer to me whispering.
"New couple alert." He backed off.
I giggled and nodded.
"Why are you laughing?" Jiah asked raising one eyebrow.
"Nothing." We both shut up because she was dead serious. Guess what. I have detention later on. On the first class of Mr Choi. You must wandering how he knows my name. Its because everybody is present except for Jiah and me and he obviously knew Jiah. I think so. So....
"Lets go have lunch." I said.
"Yeah lets go!!😡😡" Jiah said
As we headed out, I saw Mr Yeonjun and Mrs Lee together in the hallway, walking towards us. They seemed to be talking about something important. Then suddenly I remembered something.. Jiah. And Yeonjun... couple alert!!.
Jiah kept blabbering about something while I look towards taehyung. He looked at me and then knew what was going on my mind as soon as he saw yeonjun.
As soon as these two were about to pass each other. Taehyung pushed Jiah towards Yeonjun making her trip and fall on him.
Fortunately he grabbed Jiah but they didn't maintain their balance and fell down.
"Son!" Mrs Lee shouted while they fell.
"Son?" I asked and she noticed me.
"Yeah. He is like my son so I call him son and you are also like my daughter so..." She said.
"Ohh okay.." I said.
We looked at the couple who were staring at each other deeply lost in their own world still on the floor though. I cleared my throat but that didn't do anything. Mrs Lee and I looked at each other and we both coughed loudly making them come back to reality.
Jiah quickly stood up along with Yeonjun.
"Yah!! Aren't you going to say thank you. I saved you from doing a highfive with your face to the floor." He said.
"Excuse me?!" Jiah said.
I pulled Jiah with me before another fight starts while Mrs Lee on the other side dragged Mr Yeonjun with her. They were still argueing and their voice echoed through the hallway.
After we were a few metres away, I stopped pulling her.
'I will teach him a lesson--" Jiah said trying to go again but Taehyung and I held her back before anyone gets hurt.
We went eating, and then to our class until we had detention.
We went to the detention classs and guess what? Mr Choi Yeonjun was the one looking after us. He was looking at his phone.
Taehyung also came with us. He sat beside me because Jiah was not allowed to sit with me which was going to end up in another fight until Yeonjun spoke widening his eyes for little moment as if he saw something terrible on the phone and soon after went back to normal or we can say he tried.
"Girls. I-I forgot that I had some work to do so I will need to go early so that means you guys will also be able to go." He said looking up from his phone. He was sweating a lot.
"You can pack up and leave." He said picking up his bag and heading outside in a rush before abruptly stopping to say.
"And get back home quickly. B-because you k-know its getting dark." He said.
Without any seconds he left.
We exchanged glances and shrugged before heading out. As we were heading out, I bumped into a girl. It was Ricky. She also seemed in a rush.
"Ohh hi y/n." She said.
"Hi Ricky. Why are you in a rush?" I asked.
"O-oh I have something to do. So I will not walk with you today. Bye I gotta go." She said. Thats when I saw her shoulder. There was a sign and it was......not the one I had. I was shocked. She had already left.
"What happened y/n?" Taehyung asked.
"S-she doesn't h-have the s-same sign as me.." I stuttered utterly shocked.
"What?!" Taehyung and Jiah said.

"She is not the one who put her sign on me? Then who?" I asked.........