Episode 11

School ended pretty fast. Ricky was making all the boys go crazy. She was getting everything from them like, food, money etc.... I wonder what will happened if they know that she is a witch is obviously over 40 years old as she had come in her true self before our death. She will lose everything once she gets exposed.. But the main thing is to find that half human witch to kill her.

The three of us were walking out of school to finally go home..when suddenly we heard someone call us.
"Hey Y/n!! Hi Jiah!!!" Someone said and we turned around only to see......Ricky........
Why is she here...
"I think that you guys are going the same way as me and I wanted some company... Can I walk with you guys???" She asked.
"N----" I cut Jiah off.
"Of course you can!!" I said.
"Thanks!!!" She said
"No problem" I replied.
Jiah looked at me shocked, her mouth wide open. I lift her chin up to close it before a fly enters her mouth.
"I will explain later ok?" I whispered to her as I looked at Taehyung who was glaring at Ricky.
"Let's go" Ricky said coming to us.
"Yeah." Jiah said rolling her eyes annoyed by the fact that I am letting her to walk with us.
We were walking in silence until Ricky decided to ask something.

"So I see that you guys are really special to each other.. right?" She asked.
"Yeah! Why you have any problem with that!?" Jiah said taking a step forward to her.
"Jiah!!!" I whisper yelled to her.

Ricky was way taller than Jiah, maybe 20 cm difference and it seemed kind of funny to see Jiah trying to look taller and stronger than her.

"Sorry for her behaviour. She is overprotective about her friends so thats why she is like that." I said.

"No no its okay.. I understand.." she said smilling but not a simple kind or sincere one. I can't tell whats the meaning of this smile but it I am sure that something is fishy.
I smiled at her.

After a few more minutes, Ricky took the opposite street and went away. She waved us goodbye as I did the same. We got in the house and I got attacked by Jiah and Taehyung asking all questions.
"How could you!?"
"What the hell y/n!?"
"Why did you let her come with us?!"
"Why didn't you tell her to leave?!?"

"STOP!!!!!!!" They both stayed quiet.
"I told her to come with us so that she will think of us as her friends!!" I said.
"But why??" Taehyung asked.
"So that we will stay close to her and keep an eye on her. We may be able to trick her if that half human witch has a plan of doing anything??" I said.

"Oh ok.." Jiah said and hugged me tightly.
"I am sorry y/n.... I was worried that she might has done a spell on you. I am so so so sorry.. Forgive me..." She said.
"Its okay Jiah but can you let go because I think the oxygen that I need to breathe is decreasing because you are blocking my air passage by squeezing me that led for my lungs to be squeezed and oxygen-------" she let go.

"Yah Yah Yah!! Stop I don't need any scientific explanation." She said before laughing.

Taehyung backhugged me and swayed my body left and right along with his.

"I think I should get going...." she said before going out and closing the door behind her.
"What happened tae?? Why are you behaving as if you will lose m------" he cut off by turning me around and sealing my lips with his.
"Shh don't talk like this!! I will always protect you and now.. even more after she came back." He said angrily while imagining her.
"If she tries to do anything to you, I swear y/n, I will kill her and send her to a place even worst than hell." He said.
"Taehyung... I won't let her harm anyone of us." I said as I hugged him.
"I love you.." He said.
"I love you too.." I replied.

"Let's cook something..I am hungry!!" I said as I looked at him with puppy eyes.
"Ok!!! What would you like to eat???" He asked.
"Uhmm fried noodles??" I said.
"Ok!! I will cut the vegetables and you go freshen up a little bit and come back.." he said.
"Ok!! I will be right back!!" I said.

I went in the room and took the school bag off my shoulders.
"Ah.. I am tired.." I said to myself as I was about to go in the bathroom but thats when I had a burning sensation through my body especially on my neck.

"Ah!! What the hell is happening?!" I asked myself.
I fell to the ground and the pain slowly faded.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck feeling a sting like pain.
"Ouch...." I winced.
"Y/n!!! Are you okay?? I heard you scream!!" Taehyung came running to me.

"Yeah yeah. It is just that I felt as if my whole body was burning and now my neck hurts." I said.
"Let me see.." he said as he came closer still panting from the run.
"What is that??" He asked suddenly.
"what is what??" I asked.
"Did you recently got a tattoo??" He asked.
"Hell no!! I hate tattoos!!" I said.
"Then what is it??" He said as he helped me up and made me stand infront of the mirror.

There was a mark just inbetween the intersection on my neck and shoulder. It was neither on the shoulder nor on the neck. Just between it. I got closer to the mirror to examine it.. There was burnt mark of an infinity sign.
It was like this

*the arrow is to let you know where I meant it was

*the arrow is to let you know where I meant it was..*

"What the......" I said as I looked closer.
"How the hell did I get this??" I asked.
"Let me see...." Taehyung touched the mark and it glowed of golden colour...
"Wowww what is happening to me.." I asked as I touched it.
"I think we should do some research on it.." Taehyung said and took out his phone to google about it.
"So what did it say?" I asked.
"It is only givinge medical things and has no connection with the sign.." Taehyung said and sighed.
"What the hell..... Do you think Ricky did something??" I asked and a huge gust of wind entered the room.
"Or maybe not..." I said.
"We should find out so that to know if it is dangerous. We should call Jiah to ask her about it..." I said.

"Yeah... But for now lets go. I have already cut the vegetables. Lets cook." He said as he grab your hand and took you out.

??? POV
"Why did you give her the sign already?!?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows angrily.

"I did for the best son.... Later or sooner she will need it and will also know about her true self.." I said and sighed.

"I hope Ricky never finds out about it." I said.
"Lets hope so..." he said and went back to his room.

Y/n's POV
The mark was still stinging. Taehyung and I made the noodles quite fast. I felt a strange energy in me. I didn't tell taehyung anything about it though. Because if I tell him, he would be more worried.
"Food is finally ready!!" He said and brought 2 plates of fried noodles on the table.
"Let's eat!!" I said happily.
After eating and talking, you decided to call Jiah.
"Y/n?? What happened?! Are you alright?! Why are you calling so late at night?!" She asked.
"Everything is right.. Don't worry.. I need you tomorrow and we are skipping school." I said.
"But why?" She asked.
"Something strange happened.." I said remembering the incident.
"What happened?! Did Ricky do anything!? I swear I will peel her skin off---" I cut her off.
"No no no. Its not her.. I will tell you tomorrow... Goodnight." I said.
"Goodnight I guess." She said. I could hear the worry in her voice. It wss very obvious. Oh god.. what good thing did I do that you gave me such a loving and caring friend??

I hung up and saw Taehyung staring at me.

"Don't worry y/n. Everything will be alright. We will find out what happened, okay baby??" He said.
"Okay...." I said.

I hope that everything will go well.... I thought.