Episode 33.

Its been a while since that. We passed all the difficulties together without giving up. We did it. The bond between Yeonjun and Jiah grew stronger by the time. Jiah moved out that house and started living with mom and Yeonjun since then. Taehyung and I always play arpund with our powers sometimes damaging furnitures by knocking them. We got used to the powers as for yoonmin, he got hus body back when I was drunk. How? Lets sit down. Story time

Flashback
We were all doing a party for our victory and bought some soju. Mom didn't join us as she was in a kitty party with her neighbours.
"Three cheers for y/n!" Jiah said.
"Hip hip hurray! (×3)" we said
"Three cheers for my return!"
"Hip hip hurray! (×3)" we said.
"Three cheers for us becoming witches!"
"Hip hip hurray! (×3)" we said except yoonmin.
With each cheers we drank a shot. That burning feeling in my throat got me go crazy and I chucked a whole bottle immediately.
I started crying about Jiah's death again.
"Jiah left us. She is no more!" I said as I cried.
"Bitch you are killing me again. I am alive !" She said laughing.
I looked at her.
"Aww you are alive!!" I said laughing. And while wiping my tears a drop fell on yoonmin without knowing. After talking nonsense he screamed.
"Ouch!" He said as he rubbed his shoulder. I giggled knowing what happened.
"Thank god! You are in the witches club now!" Taehyung said putting a hand over his shoulder before removing it when he noticed he was transforming. He got his body back.
"I forgot how you looked and that you were still 14.." I said.
"What?! You are 14?!" Jiah spat all the liquid on Yeonjun's face.
"Sorry babe.." Jiah said kissing his cheeks.
"Its ok.." he said taking a tissue.
"Yeah I am.." yoonmin said laughing.
Suddenly Jiah stood up and took his drinks. You are not allowed to drink then!" She said menacingly.
"But--" he was cut off.
"No buts!" She said gulping his drink.
"Babe you will get drunk!" Yeonjun said taking all the bottles from her.
"Ok!" She said.
"So you died at 14?" She asked.
"Yeah!" He said and seemed excited.
"Then can i go to my littl--wait I am younger than her now..." he said as his excitment dropped.
"Hey you can go to your sister now!" I said.
"You are *hiccup* so lucky!!" I said.
"I think I will leave in a few days to meet her. She married my best friend already. My bully ff (park jimim)
"Thats great!" We said.
"I know right?" He said.

So end of story, he went to meet her and came back to tell us that her sister was pregnant with the 6th child over 3 years marriage. Woww. After that he stayed with us.

Today Taehyung and I decided to visit our parents if they were still alive. we held hands and repeated the address over and over again. By we I mean the 6 of us because I need them to tell our story to our parents.

Soon we were right infront the door of my parents. I was nervous at how they would react. They must 60 to 70 years by now. Will they remember us? I rang the doorbell which I doubt we had before.

Suddenly a young girl in her teenage opened the door.

"Yes?" She asked I was about to say when she interrupted me.
"Wait you! Y/n eonnie!? Taehyung oppa?!  Is that you?!" She asked excited and shocked.
"Yes! How do you know us?" We asked.
"They always showed me your pictures and talked about you guys!" She said.
" but who are you?" I asked.
"Oh silly me I forgot to introduce myself." She facepalmed herself.
"I am Ji soo. Your kind of cousin!" She said.
"Really?!" I asked as I hugged her.
"Yes!" She said.
"Ohh so you are eunwoo's child I guess?" Taehyung said.
Eunwoo was your very young uncle who was 16 years younger than you. Yeah I don't know how that happened but it happened. And Taehyung knew all your family and you too.

"Come in all of you. Both uncles and aunts are here!" She said hoping towards the living room. I looked around the house as all the memories flooded. It was a bit changed but not that much.
"Who is it Ji soo dear?" I hear a woman's voice. It was my mom. Oh how I missed her voice.
"You won't believe!" She said.
"Who?" They asked.
"Come here you guys! You too!" She pointed towards Jiah, yoonmin, yeonjun and mom.
we walked slowly towards them, their back facing us.

We went infront. They changed a lot but It was no difference to me.
"Honey I-I think I need am eye check up." Mom said rubbing her eyes as if out of fatigue.
"Uhmm I think me too." Taehyung's mom said. He was smilling. Seeing our parents after 40 years.

"Mom..dad.." we both said.
"Y/n ..Taehyung. is that really you?" They asked as we nodded. We ran towards then and hugged them. We cried of joy if it was sadness they would long be witches by now.
"How did you guys? I mean whete were you?" Mom asked.

We made them listen to our story. And I noticed some of their teeth were gone.

"Omo you went through so much. are they the ones you told us?" Dad asked.

"Yes!" We said.

"I'm so glad you protected our children." They said as they looked at 2nd mom.

"My pleasure. She is my child too as you can tell from the story.." she said smilling.

"Thank you so much." No need to thank us. You just need to attend their wedding soon!" Jiah said.
"We will of course!" They said.

Everyone was invited for a gathering. Sure they were surprised to see us and some didn't even know us but it went well when we told them to keep the secret.

As we were chatting. All lights went off.

"What happened?" I asked 1st mom. Uhm I don't know. We don't usually have power cut here." She said.

Suddenly a flashlight lit up the terrace where taehyung stood.

"Ladies and gentleman! I am sorry we don't have spotlight here but.. I would like to call y/n on the stage like terrace.!" He said as I stood up confused walking towards him. He held my hand in his and said.

"Y/n evem death couldn't separate us and we ended up here in this lifetime together. We went through up and downs but you still didn't give up on me. Eventhough I was a mere ghost. I wonder if that day I scared you off would we be here? You continued fighting. Through the time we met our now best friends. Your mom and brother of this life. Ypu kept on fighting for me. I promise, I will not let anyone hurt you anymore. I will protect you at all cost. I love you y/n. To the infinity like our mark. And I wanna ask you this." He knelt down holding a ring.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.
"Yes!!" I said as he put the ring on my 4th finger.

"I love you tae!" I said as everyone clapped.

"I didn't hear anything!" I heard one of my uncles say. Its not their fault they are old now...

"Woohooo!" I looked at eunwoo. He didn't even know us amd now he is hyping like crazy.
We laughed as Ji soo tried to calm him down.
"Appa sit down!" She said embarassed of her father's behaviour.
"Okay okay.." he said and sit down but kept cheering for us.

One more chapter left my friends. Hehe