Episode 35

Today we are going to decorate our wedding hall. We got a wedding organiser to help us contact people like the priest, how to arrange things, the schedule (speech, dinner, dance) etc.. But she couldn't contact the decorator so we have to do it ourselves. As soon as we entered the hall, it was indeed huge and spacious. Sun rays lit the stage like thing in the very end of the hall which more than 50 feet away. The huge windows made the hall brighter bringing a positive vibe. (Jhope!!!!) Taehyung intertwined his hands with mine looking around.
"How are we going to decorate that?" He asked curiously eyeing every corner visible
"I don't know.." I said.
"What about we make the theme magical and purple?!" He asked excited. That would be so cool.
"Yeah!!" I said. We starting hopping and swinging our hands going towards mom who was busy talking with the hall's owner and wedding planner.
"Mom!!" We both said.
"Omo you scared me!" She said as she put her hand on her chest taking deep breaths with her eyes wide open. We giggled and continued.
"We want out theme magical and purple!!" We said together as we tried to control each other's word but ended up saying the same thing.
"Thats great! Do you guys want any specific flowers to decorate and also for the bouquet?" The wedding organiser asked.
"Hmm no as long as it match our theme its good!" I said as Taehyung nodded.
"Okay! So we should proceed with the plan of decorating first and then all the supplies for your theme would already be delivered by that time." She said making a call and excuses herself.
"We can't use our powers ok?" Mom said. Yoonmin walked to us after going on stage and goofing around
"Okay!" We said.
"Why are you behaving like small kids.?" She asked.
"Uhm because we are excited!" We said.
"Ok! Wait where is Yeonjun and Jiah?" She asked looking around.
We looked around but they were not there.
"Let me call them.." before mom could take her phone out Yoonmin  yelled.
"YEONJUN!! JIAH!! COME HERE!!"
We heard whispers coming from the bathroom way and a messy haired Yeonjun came into view with Jiah adjusting her clothes properly. As they approached us, I saw both of them blushing and lips swollen. Both Taehyung and I smirked and squinted our eyes looking at them. (Imagine the face Taehyung made when Jungkook said he was naked in the vlive.)
"Where were you guys?" Mom asked.
"uhm we were-- uh-- looking around!" Jiah said.
"Yeah we- we were just looking around! Thats all!" Yeonjun also replied.
"Yeah i can see your looking around.." mom said smirking pointing to their lips.
"You horny kids. You can do these things after the wedding too." Mom said smirking and laughing.
Our mouth hung low by mom's word. Did she just use the word horny?
"Yeah she did.." I heard Taehyung voice in my head.
"No aunty!! We were only kiss---" Jiah quickly covered her mouth from embarassement.
"Yeah yeah and no need to call me aunty! You are my daughter in law! Call me mom!" She said flipping her hair elegantly.
"Wow she is behaving like those rich proud and arrogant mom." Yeonjun said.
"Of course I rich by having kids like you. You guys made me rich and proud but i don't agree with arrogant one!" She said.
"Awww!" We all said in sinc.
"Sorry for the delay, I didn't to explain the address to them.
So lets get to the plan!" She said as she walked to a table and put the hall's paper layout. She explained everything to us about where each things should be placed and assigned us with our work.
Taehyung, Yeonjun, Yoonmin and I were to bring the tables and chairs and arrange them as marked on the floor. Before that we sweeped the floor. Mom and Jiah would cut fabric to hang on the wall and put flowers around. The fabric was a rainbow purple which means that it was of purple colour and was one that reflected rainbow rays by the moonlight. It matched both our magical and purple theme. Some artificial flowers were brought which were white and pink. You must be asking why pink? Well Jiah asked or should I say begged and grabbed the organiser's leg so that she would make a call again to bring white and pink flowers because she liked this combination. So we decided to make half of the hall with purple decorations and the other half pink and white and Yeonjun also wanted his fav colour so the front will be of white and baby blue decorations. But for him and us, the flowers are natural and last for 2 weeks until it withers. After arranging the chairs and tables, Taehyung and I went to take care of the purple decorations while mom and Jiah for pink. Yeonjun and Yoonmin went to the front for blue making an equal distribution of work for each of us. Taehyung and I kept playing with the flowers by throwing it at each other or putting the ropes that will be used to hand the fabric on the wall, around each other. Petals were on our clothes and hair. We looked at each other and laugh before proceeding to decorate. Yoonmin kept craking jokes to the point where it became lame and he had to say
"What are you waiting for? You guys should laugh.."Thats where it would get funny.

??? POV
I stood on a stool to put the purple flowers on top of the fabric but had to step on my toes to reach them. But while trying to reach higher, I lost my balance and started falling. I waited for the impact not even minding to activate my flying power by thinking about that amd also it would blow our cover as witches if other people saw me floating. Instead of the hard floor, I felt hands catch me. I opened my eyes to see a pair of eyes looking at me almost laughing. It was.....y/n. Yeah readers its my POV. Your taetaebear. Y/n looked at me and winked before we both laughed.
"You know it should have been vice versa!" Jiah yelled from across the hall.
"Yeah!" We both replied as everyone laughed.
"Thank you!" I said to her as she put me down.
"You're welcome!" She replied giggling.
"I'll go fetch a stool with longer legs!" Yoonmin said
"Okay!" I replied as we continued our work until evening passed by.

Soon we all went home to eat and sleep.