Chapter Five - Liam Payne must die.

(by MrsNiallHoran :3)

-- Niall's POV --

I watched him write the same three words over and over again for a few moments until I was too heavily disgusted by his precense to look at him anymore. I turned away and went to the other side of the small, cramped room, sitting down against the wall. I closed my eyes and hummed the tune to One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber. 

"You like Justin Bieber?" Liam snickered from across the room. "Wow."

I smirked. "Not a fan? Don't listen to his music?"

"Nope. Justin Bieber is for little girls." he replied in a snort.

"How'd you recognize the tune, then?" I retorted. He fell silent, his lips parted like he wanted to respond but couldn't think of anything. Finally he turned away and I laughed freely. That shut him up. We were both silent - except for my musical humming - for about five more minutes.

"Could you do me a favor and shut up?" he hissed, breaking the silence.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" 

"Yes."

I grinned evilly and hummed even louder just to annoy him. It worked. He groaned and dropped his head against the desktop. "I'd tell you to be careful, but it's not like you've got anything in there to lose anyways."

**********************************************************************************************************

From my perception, it was probably only about half an hour before Liam got up and paced around the room, glaring at me as he did. He then stood in front of me, eyes narrowed while I looked up at him, humming another Bieber song - Baby, to be precise - with an innocent expression.

"Please shut up." he sighed exasperatedly.

I got up and grabbed the collar of his shirt. Not agressively, but gently. I pulled him closer to me - forcing myself to deal with the horribly close proximity - and smiled sweetly. "I'll shut up if you slip into something more comfortable." I said in a soft, seductive tone.

Liam's eyes widened as he stared at me silently.

I turned us around so that his back was to the wall and pushed him against it. "Like a coma." I snarled in a cold, dismissive tone, breaking the act and stepping away from him. After all that closeness, I felt a dire urge to put space in between us. The length of the room wasn't enough but it was all I could get right now, so I sat down at the other desk - the one he hadn't written on - across the room and fished a Sharpie out of my pocket. I figured that since he'd written bad things about me all over the other desk, it was only fair that I use this one to write about him. I drew a line across the desktop, splitting it in half. The first half I used to write horrible things about him, including many swears simply because it was known that I swore like a sailor and it was the only way to express my true hatred for him. Once I'd finished that, I began writing on the other half in small words, so that I could fill the entire space up with the same sentence repeated over and over again:

Liam Payne must die.