Chapter Thirty-Two - A whole different person...

(butterfliess)

Liam's POV

Why did I say that... I really wanted him to remember, but I couldn't force him to. Tears welled in my eyes and he looked at me. I tried to blink them away, but I couldn't help it.

He took my face in both hands and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. "Please don't cry over me. I'm no one special." He said, voice fading. His eyes darkened slightly as he looked down at the floor. 

"You are special, though. At least to me. I know you still barely know anything about me, but... you're basically my everything. I have no one by my side but you... Then again, you may not even be by my side." My voice trailed off as I left the room, sitting on the floor and leaning against the bed. To me, the floor was much more comfy. He followed me and sat down beside me.

"Of course I'm by your side." 

I looked up and we exchanged smiles. I started to sing softly; I'm not sure why, my favourite song just popped into my head and I couldn't help but sing.

"I like you... Girl you don't got nothing to prove to me...I know that times have been rough for the both of us, but I'll pray for a change. You see, this world has lots to offer, but in time it will go dark and if this love is what we say it is," I breathed in. Niall interrupted me.

"...I'm sure we will go far and with a girl as sweet as you, there's not much else I can do but fall for you..." 

My eyes darted towards him and we locked eyes. We started leaning closer to eachother, closer and closer and closer until I could feel his breath on my face, and it was sure he could feel mine too. I could hear his heart beating.

I turned my head sideways a little, leaning in even closer until-

Niall pulled away and stared at me with blank eyes. He turned away, biting his lower lip, and stood up. "Niall, where are you going?" I called after him as he flung the door open. I jumped up after him. 

"Out for a walk." Was all he said. He refused to make eye contact.

"You can't. The doctor told me you should stay inside for a while."

"You can't tell me what to do, and neither can that stupid bastard that calls himself a doctor!"

I stared, wide-eyed. He was never this angry. Ever.

It was like he was a whole different person...

(trololol XD)