Chapter Thirty-Five - The End... FOR NOW!

(written by MrsNiallHoran :3)

-- Niall's POV --

"NIALL!"

I laughed to myself. Liam wasn't really all that intimidating through a door. At least, not in my opinion. Maybe that was just because I knew how gentle and sweet he really was. Besides, I knew somewhere in my mind that he wouldn't hurt me. I just knew it.

"Use your manners, Leeyum!" 

"Open the door - PLEASE!"

I opened up the door and Liam came tumbling in, knocking me over. I landed on my back with a thud and he landed on top of me. I had closed my eyes, and now when I opened them, they met deep chocolate orbs. I blushed like mad, only now realizing how close we were. Our noses were almost touching. I swallowed thickly, my heart racing a mile a minute.

Liam was frozen, everywhere except his eyes. They flicked back and forth between each of mine and then dropped for a second before returning, a light pink blush dusting his cheeks. Without me controlling them, my eyes dropped down and focused on his slightly parted lips. Full, soft, pouty... I wonder... I vaguely noticed him leaning forwards. I could feel his breath, warm and minty, on my face. I knew what he was going to do - but despite the pounding in my chest and the fluttering in my stomach, there wasn't a single fiber of my being that didn't want him to.

I closed my eyes and began to lift my head off of the floor, ready to close the distance and meet him in the middle. So close...

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, WE COULD BE STARVING, WE COULD BE HOMELESS, WE COULD BE BROKE! AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME, I'LL BE YOUR PLATINUM, I'LL BE YOUR SILVER, I'LL BE YOUR GOLD!

My eyes immediately opened. Liam blushed furiously and got up off of me while I sat up and pulled my mobile out of my pocket. Stupid ringtone! We'd been so close, just a little bit further... I sighed and gestured to Liam to be quiet as I answered it. "Hey, Zayn."

"'Ey, Ni, you up for clubbin' tonight? There's this great new club that everybody's dying to go to and it opens tonight." he said, excitement buzzing in his voice.

"I don't know..."

"Come on! There'll be hot girls, great music, lots of alcohol!" 

That was tempting. I hadn't been clubbing with Zayn in a while, and it would be nice to get out of this hotel and do something fun. Besides, I hadn't had a drink in a long time. "Yeah. I'll come." I finally replied, smiling to myself.

"Great! I'll text you the directions later. It opens at ten - Lou's coming, too. We'll meet you there." 

"Alright. See you later!" I hung up and glanced at the time. Five-thirty PM. I had five hours to eat and get ready. A wicked plan came to mind and I grinned, glancing at Liam. Well, we had to tell Zayn sometime. And if he was going to kill me for it, why not go out with a bang? I wouldn't tell him that Zayn would be there - he'd just get all worried. I'd just act like it was my idea and I didn't know he'd be there.

"What?" Liam asked slowly, looking at me suspiciously.

"We're going clubbing tonight." 

_________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

This is the LAST CHAPTER of Never Say Never! :D

BUUUUTTTT......

The story isn't over!

butterfliess and I will be collaborating again to write a sequel. It'll be just like this one - short chapters, her writing in Liam's POV and me in Niall's - but with more action! Sometime this week we'll start the sequel.

On behalf of butterfliess and I, thank you so much for reading, and stay tuned for the sequel!

<3

🎉 Never • Say • Never § a Niam Horayne collab fanfic [AU] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉