Part 4

Trophy's POV
The day after the last day of high school. FINALLY!!! I said to myself for eighteen hours straight. I walked home and then went to my room, I shut the door and locked it behind me. I walked to my drawer and I saw a letter with my name on it. Weird... I said to myself I picked it up and closed my drawer. I walked to my bed and turned it around and the sticker that was on the back was a heart, I opened it and took the letter out I opened it and it said:
Dear Trophy,
I have been your friend for a while and also an enemy. Our friendship was like a broken relationship and now it's like any normal friendship. Another than I have started to feel something for you and I can't deny them anymore... I LOVE YOU!!!! For a few years now and I can't stop thinking about you and there would never be a time that I wasn't thinking about you. People make me feel like a nobody while you, make me feel like a somebody. You are the other half of my heart and you complete me :).
Love, Knife... Didn't expect it to be me

I froze after seeing Knife's name on it, I looked over to my phone and grabbed it and I had Knife on speed dial, I pressed on his name and I put him on speaker. "Hello?" He said in his usual raspy voice meanwhile I was getting nervous. "Hey did you put a note in my drawer?" I questioned him, there was a silence for a while then he yelled, "BALLOON FOUND MY NOTE PUT IT IN YOUR DRAWER, OH SHIT..." I could tell that he was embarrassed, I blushed lightly as I can hear him pacing around, probably in his room, I didn't know what to say at that point, so I stayed silent. "Sorry for yelling it's just I can't believe that-that asshole would do such a thing!" He sounded calmer but still sounded outraged, I stayed silent and I could tell that he was going to question about it. "Hey I understand dude, you don't know what to say because, you know we are the same sex and some or maybe alot of people that don't accept that like Snowball's parents but its doesn't mean that we can't gave it a chance. Keep it a secret as well? If you feel the same way." He said, defeated. "Wait don't hang up!" He sighed then he pressed the bottom that said 'video chat' and I accepted the request then it showed his face and it looked like he was tearing up. "Hey, have you been crying?" I questioned and he nodded looking upset, staring at me and I could see his beautiful red blush that was across his face. "Your blush is cute..." He looked up surprised and smiled. "Really! I like the way your smiling at me.." "But I have to confess something, I feel the same way about you but I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship with a guy... Yet." I admitted, I looked at Knife and he nodded understanding me. "Well tell me when your ready to." I blushed lightly at him.
Knife's POV
I looked at him and he started to breathe heavily and started in tear up. "Something wrong?" "I'm fine- Chest pain-, jaw and neck pain-, and I'm feeling light-headed-." He was about to finish but then he fell off of his chair and fell onto the floor with a loud thump. "TROPHY!!!" I screamed as I ended the call and ran out of my house and got into my stepdads car and driven it to Trophy's house but he wasn't far from my house. I ran inside and went passed his stepmom and she commented. "Wow, hes like sonic other than I didnt like the trailer and I have heard that there fixing it so, hope not as disappointing as that first trailer." She made no sense but shes buzzed, I could tell. I got to his room and he was on the floor, I called the emergency department and I started doing CPR until they got there and they took over... I went to the hospital in the Ambulance, I was holding his hand and started to tear up. When we got there I  immediately ran out of it and followed then into the hospital, one of the nurses stopped me and told me to sit in the waiting room. I was upset that I couldn't go with my crush to see if he was going to... make it. Thinking of that made me tear up. Seven hours later I decided to take a nap then I was woken up by three different nurses, I looked at them and they looked worried. NO HE DID NOT! I said to myself then one sat next to me and I looked at her. "We have good news and bad news, the good news is that hes alive and the bad news is that he had a heart attack and it was caused by drugs such as Marijuana, alcohol, and other drugs..." I was shocked and felt sick to the stomach hearing that my crush was addicted to drugs... "But could I see him." They nodded and showed me where he was at.
Trophy's POV
I fell down and feel unconscious and the last thing I heard was a loud thump.
Then the next I know is that I woke up in the hospital and I turned my head to the left and Knife was staring at me our eyes met and he was crying. "Why?." He keep repeating as he slowly got on his knees and covered his eyes and started balling violently. "Knife! What happened?" I said in a raspy voice, He looked at me and continued crying but stood up and hugged me, he kissed my cheek and I lightly blushed then I peck him on the lips and then he was flushed for about twenty seconds. "Do you know why you're here?" He questioned me as he was keep tearing up. Wait does he know...?! I questioned myself as I looked at him. "You had a heart attack and it was because you did over the legal amount of, drugs." He started crying loudly as I got out of my bed and hugged him, he hugged me back and I started to tear up as well. "I'm sorry I got addicted to it and I couldn't stop even if I tried to..." I admitted and I started rubbing his back, he gave me a half smile. Two days later I got discharged and when I got out of the hospital the first thing I saw was Knife, he ran to me and he pressed his lips against mine with tears in his eyes but they were tears of happiness. He broke the kiss and stared at me and chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry I'm just so happy your still alive and I know your not ready to be in a relationship yet but you know I'm still trying to get over Microphone as well and I-." I put my finger on his lips and I whispered. "Shhhhh I'm ready for one, unless your still getting over her." He shrugged then I picked him up and he heavily blushed then took him to his car.