(Lazy-ish) Part 11

Shane's POV
"Dad are you seeing someone?" My son had asked as I looked at my phone reading about the news and I ignored him because 'if I did he would not ask it-, "DAD ARE YOU DATING!!!" -I thought not...' I put my phone down and look at him with his boyfriend and I nodded picking my phone back up and I was texting my shitty boss about a raise and then his boyfriend asked. "Could we know who?" He was calmer than my child but I keep looking at my phone then I responded. "You will not know who but I'll tell you that they have children and two live in his house..." I said annoyed then I realized that I just said 'his' my face went red but I know they would support me but there reactions said otherwise. "Your bisexual?" His boyfriend asked as I nodded with an embarrassed smile on my face and then my child walked up and hugged me. "Well at least you support me otherwise I would question you?" My kid just busted out laughing as I looked at his boyfriend and he shrugged. "Well I got a date so... GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!" Their faces were speechless as I chuckled awkwardly. "Ok dad anything for you and your boyfriend." The kid left and then his boyfriend before leaving said. "Don't get a noise complaint from the neighbors." He chuckled as he closed the door, I shook my head as I heard my  phone going. "Answer me Senpai~." I walked over and pick it up and Gray's name on the phone. What, I watch anime with my son and... Hentai but hey I have a custom ringtone when Gray calls as well. "Hey sugarplum how's your morning?" "Going good hows yours?" "Well just told the kid and his boyfriend that I'm dating a guy and of course supportive-." "Did you tell them who?" He sounded terrified on the other line as I spoke. "No they don't know who, baby and also the date at my house is a go!" He giggled on the other line as I blushed lightly. "Hey how about we you know... take over relationship to the next level?" I asked awkwardly as I hear him stuttering. "W-Wait w-what you mean by 'next level'?!" I can tell he was probably flushed on what I just said and all I said was, "you will have to wait until you come over to find out." I evilly chuckled as I hear him say. "I'm coming over now is that ok?" I said yes and we talked for a few minutes before I hear a car pull upon my drive way and its Emo's van?! "Why is Emo's van here or is that you?" "I'm in my car picking us lunch remember?" "I gotta talk to you later ok?" "Ok babe talk to you in a bit." "Bye." I heard him say bye then I hanged up and then all the sudden I looked at the door and as I was about to open it three dumbasses opened my door like a swat team and I fell over. "What the FUCK!" I got up as I looked over and my face lit up. "Hi Pen, Emo, and Eraser." I waved as Pens jaws hit the ground and Eraser said. "Called it." Then he called someone then yelled. "SNOWBALL I WAS RIGHT YOU OWN ME FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!" Then hanged up. "Ok..." Emo looked at Eraser weirdly as they told me to sit down and I did on the ground. "I meant the couc- ah whatever!" Emo said as out of nowhere pulled a pocket knife and put it to my throat. "So your the one that killing all of these random people eh?" I said as he stepped back with no emotion. "What you knew?" Then I  revealed something that made everyones eyes widened, "I work for your boyfriend Lighter but I don't kill I just just the requests about who to kill though, as well and your father knows about you and him and told me about you guys being a thing for about four years and I'm wondering if Pen told more than just Eraser?" Emo gave Pen a deathly look as Pen said. "I accidentally told him during a conversation about you but I didn't tell anyone els-." "Lie." Eraser said as I swear Emo was going to kill him. "Ok I told Snowball and Blocky but I didn't tell then about you killing people." I just sat on the ground watching them arguing then I hear the door open. "Hey babe I just-." I turned around seeing Gray looking at me and then his kids and also his future son-in-law yelling at each other. "So they found out." "Yep." They stopped and looked at him then looked back at me. "Dad, why are you dating him!?" I sighed as Pen asked the question. "Well I just like him ok he's one of the coolest yet the smartest person I have ever meet and I feel in love with him at first sight." He chuckled nervously as I stand up and walk towards him then wrapped my hands around him kissing his cheek. We looked at the kids and they had pissed off faces. "What can't your father date?" Gray pecked my cheek and whispered. "They said when I get a boyfriend they are going to be the 'overprotective father' like how a father would be when their daughter gets a boyfriend." He giggled as I kissed his cheek, I looked at the dummy's and Emo just shook his head face palming as everyone started laughing for no reason. "What the hell is going on?" I asked Gray as he shrugged, then Gray started kissing my neck for some reason which made Emo turn his head to the other direction. "What are you so red for?" Pen and Eraser looked our way there faces lit up. "You want us to leave?" Eraser flat out asked and I nodded, they were walking out the door  and both of us heard Eraser whispered to Pen. "That's going to be us tonight." And then I heard Pen whine in terror when the door closed I chuckled as I felt Gray lighty sink his teeth in my neck making me moan loudly. "Please stop!" I said as he quickly stopped and he started to tear up, 'shit I forgot how emotional he can get for everything' "No it's ok just it, I want to take it to the bedroom." He immediately stopped and he giggled as I picked him up and took him to the bedroom. "Just a heads up, if you don't feel comfortable or I'm being to rough tell me ok?" He nodded as I started sucking on his neck. "I love you." I stopped and looked at him as I opened the door and shutting it behind me. "Love you too baby." I threw him on the bed and jumped on top of him, pinning him. "W-what do you want me to call you?" He asked so innocently as I replied. "Sir, master, senpai, or daddy you pick." I started stroking his cheek as he lustfully said. "Master~." His eyes were telling me everything he wanted to do and I smirked. "You ready?" He nodded as we started making out.

Snowball's POV
I finished watching a movie and everyone fell asleep as I opened my phone to a voicemail from Eraser. 'Oh no...' I said as I pressed it and I hear him yelled. "SNOWBALL I WAS RIGHT YOU OWN ME FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!" It woke up everyone in my house as I sighed. "My ears." My younger sister whined as my mother looked at me raising an eyebrow. "Why do you own one of your friends?" I looked at her as I lied, "A bet about if his brother stays single when he hits twenty-five and he still is so yeah." I couldn't tell her why because I'm in a catholic house and I have a religious family. "That much though?!" My younger brother asked as I nodded with a fake smile. "Oh ok."
I few days later I went my boyfriends house because it was his parents wedding anniversary and they go on a week long trip that will be fun if you know what I mean... I head there and I'm greeted with a kiss on the lips. "Kids, do that when we're gone." Our faces turned red as we looked at his parents, his mother was giggling as his father just shook his head with a smile on his face. "We'll be going so behave you two." His father said as we nodded. They left and we were sitting on the couch watching a random movie and both of us wanted to run into the bedroom but then out of nowhere I hear the door burst open. Somehow my sister drove herself to our house then I saw my brother eye widened as I chuckled. "She drives like a maniac." Then they looked at us with shocked faces, I raised an eyebrow then I realized that I had Blocky in my arms and he had his arms around me. 'Hope they don't think tha-.' "ARE YOU DATING THE GUY IN YOUR ARMS?!?!" '-Fuck...' I said as I shakily nodding, Blocky woke up and pecked my cheek then he saw my siblings then his face lost color. "Shit sorry." Blocky said as he took his arms off of me... We all sat at the table and I explained everything to them and they looked very shocked but after it I stood at the window, I started to tear up as my sister ran up to me and hugged me. "DON'T CRY BIG BROTHER I ACCEPT YOU!!! SO DOES JACOB!!! (Snowballs brother's name)." I turned around and I saw my brother walking towards me giving me a hug as well. "You don't think that I should burn in hell for being a stupid fa-." My brother didn't let me end my sentence said, "no don't call yourself that you are being who you are and no one can change that not even god." I smiled as I hugged them back then Blocky walked up to me and smiled, I left go of my siblings and pressed my lips onto his and it was quick because I saw my sister looking at me with her 'I want attention' look "Sorry babe." He shrugged as I picked up my sister and put her on my shoulder then Blocky gave me the same look. "Really, we'll do it when these goofballs leave." My sister just confused and I looked at my brother and his face was lit up. 'Well he knew what I meant'  Blocky chuckled as I added, "A movie together sis." Just so she didn't questioned what I really meant. After my sister went into the car my brother asked me some questions about my boyfriend and his face his so red saying. "Let me guess you're not a virgin." I nodded as he put his face on the table embarrassed. "You ok?" Blocky asked as my brother put his face back up and nodded. After that weird incident he left and it was just the two of us. "Bedroom?" I asked as I looked at him and he quickly nodded eyes widened, I chuckled as we stood up and ran to his bedroom.

I have no more ideas other than a completely different person's POV but that will be for next part.

Question for everyone: 'Who do you think is the person Gray is dating?'