Part 13

Hawks's POV
Well Jen drove my car to my work which was nice, and yes I did take the bus there. And I got off and thanked them and I drove him home. Jen got off and I drove home, I got home and walked though the door and I saw Blaze cuddled up to a big blanket watching TV. "HAWK! Cuddle with me." I smiled as I walked over and got under the blanket and cuddle next to him. He smiled as I nuzzled my head on his neck, he softly moaned as I quickly stopped and looked at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to make a noise like that..." He said as I picked him up and I placed him on my lap. "Don't be sorry baby, no one's here so you can make all the noise you want." I chuckled as he smiled at me. "Do you know how cute you are Blaze?" He giggled as I kissed his cheek, he loves being kissed, he tells me it feels amazing when we do. He kept looking at me as I turned on a random show for us to watch. "I want to watch something else." He looked at me as I saw what was on the show and it showed a ripped apart dog, I quickly changed the channel as Blaze turned his head back at the screen. "What do you want to watch my little plush?" I asked as he yelled. "There was a show I loved watching a few years ago and it was-." I put the TV on 'Son's of Anarchy' as his eyes widened. "How did you know?!" "Easy I remember everything you do cause I love you." I grinned at him as we both heard a knock on the door. "Oh no I gotta change." I raised an eyebrow as he got the blanket off of him and he was wearing my shirt and he had nothing else on. "Yeah go change." He nodded as he ran into our bedroom, I walked over towards the door as I opened it. I saw Eraser and Pen looking at me. "Um what's going on?" I asked as Eraser shrugged... They came inside as they're eyes widened at how nice, yet small the house was.Blaze came back out, with his favorite flower shirt on. A few hours went by as Pen sat next to me with his hands together and asked. "Hey I know I just found out about you two but... Are you two like dating or something?!" My eyes widened. Blaze whined quietly. I looked at Pen with worry as he expression was very serious. "What happens if we told you yes?" Blaze asked quietly as Pen spoke. "Well if it was true I wouldn't mind to be honest. Yeah your siblings but I don't care at this point... I've read to many smuts that Pencil wrote between the elf brothers to care. But just don't be doing anything, sexual." "Oh we don't! Our relationship is more innocent than anything. Like we rarely kiss, we just hug a lot..." I admitted as Pen's eyes widened a bit. "Oh, um do you mind me asking. How did you two get together?" He asked quietly as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Well you see, Jen, Arex, and myself we had to move with Blaze's mom for two reasons, one cause they were the closest around. And two cause our mothers died and dad was hitting the heavy shit at the time. We went there and it was a nightmare for him. She treated him like a chew toy pretty much. She was nice to us but not to him. One day she left the house and she always locked the fridge just so Blaze couldn't get into the food. I had leftovers and I ran into his room and gave him some. And I did that every time for a few years. Then one day we just leaned in and kissed each other. We were so embarrassed about it but we both liked it. So we started dating secretly, then about eight years later she kicked all of us out. Jen and Arex went to their friend's houses while me and Blaze went to our dad's house. It was so disgusting at the time, but we had to go with it. Then I got a job and I made us enough to buy this nice yet small house. And yeah we did get dad back on his feet as well." Eraser's face was speechless while Pen asked. "Dad was on drugs?!" I nodded slowly as Pen sighed, looking down at the ground in disbelief. "Yeah I don't know what happened but all I know is that he made friends with a stoner." Pen shook his head as he looked back up. "Wait how old were you two when you got together?" I chuckled as I replied. "I was seven he was six, yeah very young but we loved each other, and still do-." Then all of the sudden I hear the door open and I saw Snowball carrying Blocky bridal style. "PEN AND ERASER! MEPHONE FOUR IS PROPOSING!!!" Pen stood up as Eraser ran out of the house in a hurry. "What the hell." Blaze said as Pen quickly clarified to us. "Sorry I have to go because everyone has been wanted this to happen for a while sorry bye!!!" Then Pen left the house and the door was still open. "That was the weirdest shit I have ever seen in my life..." Blaze nodded slowly as he grabbed some blankets and placed them on him. "Aw you look so cute." Blaze smiled as I went under his blankets and we cuddled watching a movie. Then I got a call for my phone and I quickly answered. "Hey?" "Hi!" The voice was so familiar as I asked. "Who-." "Oh it's your other half siblings!! I'm Jan. and with me is, Finn, Ivan, Oakley, and Silas." My eyes widened as I spoke quietly. "Are you guys coming over or something?" I asked as I heard a knock on the door. I got up as I saw Oakley staring at the window waving. I waved back as I walked over to the door and opened it. "HEY!!" They all said at once as I chuckled. "Nice seeing you all again, and Jan. Your transgender so pronouns." I asked as he spoke. "He, him, his, they, them, their. Also thank you for asking." I nodded as I let them in. They looked around the house as they saw Blaze sitting on the couch with the many blankets on him. "Aw is Blaze cold?" Ivan asked as I shrugged. Blaze whined a bit as I walked over and cuddled next to him. "Wow you guys are so close." I smiled as Blaze wrapped his arms around me and whispered loudly. "My bestie, and boyfriend." I chuckled as Jan shook his head. "You guys are weird and a bit gross cause your half siblings... But cute not gonna lie." Everyone nodded as Blaze kept kissing my cheek. "Hey... Do you guys know where Penny is?" I asked looking up at them as Jan narrowed his eyes. "I haven't seen her since she got on the news for having a basement filled with a bunch of dead bodies she had been eating off of..." Blaze cried loudly as I wrapped my arms around him. "It's okay." I said as I rubbed my hand on his cap. "Other than that I haven't heard from her... But I know she's around somewhere..."