Part 14

Umm. Inanimate Insanity Ep 14 Spoilers I guess (Only Prime Shimmer)... idfk ok! lol 
Also this is an AU so this isn't true till the creators say otherwise. 
And I'll have to make a flashback of what *MY VERSION* of the ending of what I think is gonna happen in season 2 of Inanimate Insanity!
And yes I changed my writing style!

Fan's POV
I sat on the ground as I looked around the dark night. I was bored. So I jumped out of my window. Long fall but I'm fine. I ran around the woods as I slowly tripped over something. I fell face first onto the ground as I got up. 

"OH WHAT THE!?" What I saw was very bright. I walked over to it and grabbed it. I flipped it over and it shined into the night. It was very slim yet heavy. Then all of the sudden I light shined on me. I looked up and saw a egg shape. My eye's widened as I whispered.

"Prime Shimmer?" I floated up into the ship.
'Welp I'm doing this again...' I said to myself. Then I got into the ship as I saw him staring at me.

"Hello Fan!" He smiled at me. I laughed quietly. He came down as I saw the two baby eggs smacking each other. 

"Yes, they have been the best. I forgot to say! Tell Trophy and Knife thank you for getting the last egg from Taco..." He growled saying Taco. I nodded as one of his white dots pressed against my lips. He giggled as I smiled. I was blushing as well...

"Sorry was that awkward..." 

"No, no, no. Your fine! To be honest... I liked it." I admitted. His eye's widened. I saw a light blush across his face as he spoke. 

"Well... What are you doing in the middle of the woods!? You could of gotten eaten by a bear..." I rolled my eyes. His blush was getting worse as I chuckled. He came down from his chair. He flew towards me. He stopped and he just stopped floating. He was on ground looking at me. I raised an eyebrow as he pointed to his back.

"I'm bored... Ride on my back for a bit?" He laughed as I jumped on his back and he teleported us out of the ship. He took me to a cliff. He sat me down on the ground as he looked at me.

"Fan... You know your friends?" I nodded, slowly confused as he spoke again.

"Well... I found some stuff out about... Taco! And two others..." I squinted my eyes at him.

"What?" I asked. He rubbed my back as he softly groaned.

"Sorry I do that! But anyways... I found out that Microphone and the green long thing-."

"Pickle.." I corrected him. He face palmed himself as he continued.

"Well... I found out that all of them are... Like... Dating? But like it makes no sense! You can't marry nor date more than more person?! Sorry I don't know much about this... LBGTQ community..." He sighed loudly as I rubbed his back. 

"It's just very new to me... I don't understand it..." I nodded as I hugged his side. He placed his hand on my chest as I smiled. 

"Prime; It's ok. Not everyone understands things. But I have to ask... Do you want to know more about it?" I let go of him. He nodded quickly as I brightly smiled.

"Ok! Just so you know I'm a demi-gay! So that means that I like the same gender. But, I only like them for their personality and traits. Not for their looks and sexual attraction!" I explained as he raised an eyebrow.

"I know what gay means but... Demi?"

"Oh sorry, demisexual is when people only experience sexual attraction to people that they have close emotional connections with." I finished. He blinked a few times before looking at the cliff. I can tell he was thinking. He just sat there. Quietly... 

"Interesting..." He whispered loudly. He looked back up at me. He pressed his hand on my lips again as he blushed.

"Maybe... I'm one as well?" He looked at me as my eye's widened.
'Wait does he like me?!' That Was the first thing that came to mind. Then his eyes turned pink.
'Pink?!'  I said to myself again. He realized and his eyes turn back to white. 

"Sorry I do that as well... Us Shimmer's eye colors change when we are feeling a strong emotion. So blue is when we are upset. Dark red means we are ready for battle. Like... Pissed off! And dark green means, we are just feeling sick... Light green means we are happy! But light red means we are feeling like... An emotion... I have never felt in my life! But all I know it means we are feeling loved..."

"What about pink?" I asked as he rubbed his back with his hand.

"That one I, don't know... I never had the emotion either but... Maybe the others know!" He flew back up as I stared at him. He looked below the cliff as I walked next to him. I placed my hand on his side as he's eyes turned pink again. During it I taught him about all the other sexuality's and genders as he was slowly getting it. Then all of the sudden he just purred. His eyes turned purple.
'He so my type! Laugh out loud!' I chuckled rolling my eyes as I thought that. I didn't want to tell him though. I liked him. Because just in case his feelings are false... Probably not but just in case. I sighed as I let go of him. 

"Something wrong Fan?" He asked as I shrugged. I looked away from him. 

"I don't know. Maybe I'm tired." I yawned. He did as well. 

"Yep, it's almost dawn." He said as I looked at him.

"That late?!" He nodded. I ran towards him and jumped on him.

"LET'S GO!!!" I said as he patted my head with his hand. We flew away from the cliff. We were looking at the beautiful sunrise. We stopped at one point to just look at it.

"So amazing!" I said as Prime rubbed my hand. Agreeing with me.

"Yes it is Fan. Also... Your amazing!" My face lit up as I chuckled. We flew around the area a bit more. Then we got to OJ's hotel, he flew to the ground so I could get down. I got off of him as we heard someone yell.

"HEY! What are you doing with your boyfriend?!" We both blushed heavily as we looked at the noise. I saw Trophy and Knife looking at us. Knife took a picture of us. 

"Aw, what a cute couple." Knife pointed to his phone as Trophy laughed. 

"Yeah! What were you doing?" Trophy chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"We talked about different sexuality's! Cause he was confused!!!" I darted my eyes at them as Knife shrugged.

"Dude we were just joking... Can't you get a joke?" I saw Match and Pencil running our way, holding hands. As they gasped.

"That is a big ass daddy Fan." Match said, pointing at Prime. I froze as my face became extremely red. I covered it as Prime raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not Fan's dad." He missed the point as Pencil shook her head.

"Omg, you don't know?! Well-." She explained what Match meant. I looked up and his eye's were hot pink.

"Oh my... Well... NO I AM NOT! Your need to behav-. Never mind this I'm leaving..." He called his space ship as he floated up to it.

"I hate you all..." I said as I walked to the hotel. I laid on my bed as I heard Tissue sneezing loudly in the next room.

"I can't stop sneezing Yin-Yang It's my-." Then he sneezed again. I was annoyed as I tried sleeping but had no luck.

"TISSUE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I heard Yang say as I heard Paintbrush yell.

"HOW ABOUT YOU!!" Slowly everyone got up and started yelling at each other... So I jumped out of my window. Again! And slept on the ground.

Prime Shimmer's POV
I looked at Fan sleeping on the ground. Half of my eye's turned pink, the other turned blue. I felt bad for him.. I got mad and left. I saw the other Shimmer's looking at me as one of them spoke.

"You ok Sir?" I nodded slowly as I turned around. All of the Shimmer's gasped. Some of them widened their eyes as well.

"Wha-."

"Your eye's Sir... Pink!" I looked them. I was very confused as I rubbed my stomach.

"What does pink and purple mean?!" I yelled as the smaller shimmers whimpered in fear. I calmed down quickly as I sighed. My eye's turned yellow. Yellow means I'm confused or stressed out. I'm both at this point! And it's not cause of not know what the colors mean... I just I DON'T KNOW!! I just feel stressed out...

"Sir?"

"Yes general?" I looked up at my female general as she spoke.

"Sir, you must not know but... Pink means your soulmate is nearby! And purple is.. um, when your have a strong attraction towards them... Or it could mean lust. But highly unlikely for you." My eyes widened as I thought for a minute.
'Fan, Fan, Fan... He is a very sweet guy! He's trustworthy. He's.. Very adorable and cute.' I blushed lightly as I slowly nodded. 

"I never felt love but... I think I'm falling for Fan! He is just so kind! And funny." Then I saw every Shimmer heard me. I got super embarrassed... 

"Don't tell Fan." I sounded defeated. The other Shimmer laughed. The general chuckled at it as well.

"We won't. But you have to tell him soon Sir." I nodded slowly. A few minutes later I pressed the button and Fan flew up. He immediately woke up as I stared at him.

"What am I doing back here?" Fan questioned as I shrugged.

"I like you here so your gonna sleep here! Also I didn't like you sleeping on the ground..."

Fan's POV (Again)
His eyes turned pink and blue as I stood up. I felt like we were locking eyes. Cause, we just stood there, staring at each other. We broke the line of sight.

"Sorry..." I apologized as Prime forgave me. We chatted for a bit. Till I slowly laid on him and blinked a few times. Prime's eyes turned pink and purple as he pressed his hand on my lips.

"Guess your sleepy huh?" I nodded slowly as he carried me to his room and laid me down. He laid next to me as he whispered.

"Good night you sweet angel..." My eyes slightly widened as I blushed lightly.

"Good night." I moved myself closer to him as I got myself on top of him. I nuzzled my head on his chest as he chuckled.

"Thank you for being here for me." I said to him as he placed his hand on mine.

"Your welcome and thank you for being my... friend..." I heard him act funny saying friend. But I fell asleep before I thought more about it.
The next day I woke up. I was still on Prime Shimmer. He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes turned light green. 

"How was sleep?" He asked as I got off of him. 

"I loved sleep! Well this is the first time I liked it for a while!" I admitted as Prime sat up. He looked at me as he placed his hand on my mouth again.

"What? Want to kiss me?" I covered my mouth as he looked at me with shock. 

"Ok I know we just found out about what my sexuality is but... I already had feelings for you. I just didn't know what it was. My eyes have always turned pink when I was around you. I didn't know what it meant till... This morning. I was told that pink means, that my soulmate is nearby." My eyes widened at this. I bit my lip. I moved myself near his face. His eye's turned into a dark purple as I kissed his head.

"I was trying to find a place to kiss you.." I blushed lightly as his eyes turned light red. Then back to dark purple.

"What does dark purple mean?" I raised an eyebrow as Prime looked down again. Thinking. Then he called someone.

"GENERAL!!! What does dark purple mean."

"Dark purple... Oh lord, Sir. It means that you have very like... Lustful desires for the person." They talked a bit more then hanged up. His eyes were still the same. Then a random question came to my head.

"Do Shimmers have penises?!" I looked at him as he faced palmed. He nodded as I giggled.

"Sorr-." I was interrupted when Test Tube broke though the door.

"YOU ARE NOT RAPIN- Oh." Test Tube chuckled as he threw his gun out of the window.

"BETTER GET IT SOAP!" He yelled as I heard a faint voice. Then she rubbed his back.

"Now I need to say sorry for busting in..." I rolled my eyes as I forgave her.
We messed around in the ship as Prime just watched us. 

"I feel like I'm babysitting a bunch of shitheads." He commented. When we had to go I walked up to him and kissed his head. And he pressed his hand on my lips.

"Love you!" His eyes turned light red as I smiled.

"Love you to, big guy." Test Tube was shocked the whole time.

"WOW! Your dating an alien!?" Test Tube was freaking out as I calmed her down. We got back to the hotel. I told Test Tube to shut her mouth about it. But when I sat down on the couch and starting watching a movie. 

"WHAT!? FAN IS NOW DATING PRIME SHIMMER?!"
'For fuck sticks Test Tube, you had one job...' I said to myself. Then a few minutes later everyone was surrounding me with questions. I answered them all and they calmed down.
It has been a week since I started dating him. And my family are visiting in a week...
FUCK STICKS!!!!

HEY I GOT this drawing my best friend ( 
https://thatonebabymelon.tumblr.com/ ) made for this part!

Two Demi-gay guys!Anyways I hope you enjoyed this like always but Love you all!!!

Two Demi-gay guys!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this like always but Love you all!!!