Part 8

Paper's POV
OJ followed me to that cliff I was talking about and we sat next to each other, staring at the moon. "Hey OJ." He looked at me as I started to get uneasy in my stomach. "Yes Paper?" He put his hand on my shoulder, his eyes looked at me with worry. "Well I need to tell you something..." I started to have butterflies in my stomach as I was trying to find words to say. "What is it Paper! Did someone hurt you?!" He jumped to conclusions as I shook my head. "Sorry I do that don't I." He chuckled as I did the same nervously. "Ok I'm just gonna say it! I love you." He looked at me in shock as I looked the other way, about to be in tears regretting saying that until he clawed to my left and he made of look at him. "Paper.. I feel the same way just I don't know about dating yet especially if my mother is very sick and possibly might die so I don't want to make you worried about me terribly if I'm gone for a while so yeah, can we wait on dating for a bit?" I nodded slowly as he kissed me awkwardly. "Sorry that was my first..." I laughed as he turned bright red.
Knife's POV
The next morning I was shaking because he was very rough and it was both of our first times yet I loved it... "You ok babe?" I turned around to see Trophy looking at me with worry in his eyes, I put my hand on his shoulder and told him, "I'm fine just still sore from yesterday and that you were very rough from last night as well and it, hurted for a bit..." "I'M SO SORRY!" He hugged me, I hugged back and after we hugged we talked for a bit and then we got dressed. "So what should we do today?" I asked him he stood silent for a bit thinking then he told me. "We should watch a movie." I nodded and we started looking for movies, then I walked back into his room to probably see if he has any then I walked to his closet opened it and a box fell out of it. "What's in here?" I picked it up and opened it at that point Trophy walked into the room and yelled. "DON'T OPEN THAT!!" It was too late... I saw alot of empty syringes of heroin, My eyes widened, I was about to cry. "Knife... I can explain." "WHY ARE YOU STILL DOING THIS TO YOURSELF?! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STOP." I screamed and him, I fell on to the ground in tears he ran to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry baby I've tried, but I have cut back from seventeen to two a day." He told me as he rubbed my back I felt better about it but I still was upset. "You need to go to therapy." I told him right off, we looked at each other I had my arms folded staring at him I was being serious. "I worry about you so much it ain't even funny." I pecked him on his lips, he stayed silent for a while then spoke. "I'll go for you." He wiped my tears off of my face then kissed my lips. "I love you." I looked at him and replied, "I love you too."
After that day he did get a appointment with a therapist but his step father was being a baby about it and begged him not to go but he didn't listened because he promised me and didn't want to break it then he asked me to go with him and I accepted his request and she was very nice and she was very straight-forward and told him everything that would happen if he keep going with his addiction and also he keep going there for a long time and it's been five months since he has touched one I hope. But now he is addicted to being with me. He would call me everyday wondering what I was doing and everything and we would have hangouts and dates at each others houses when our parents weren't home and the surprising part was that they don't know that we are together even though we showed obvious signs.
Trophy's POV
One day we were talking to each other and all of our parents decided it was a great idea to meet each other other than Knifes real father. First I thought that my mom and dad were gonna argue like hell, when they did surprisely they all got along even my real mom and dad. And also fun fact I forgot to mention my dad is married to two women, so it was strange to my mom when she saw both of them. Anyways my and Knife were watching 'Jacksepticeye' because it was on. It was relaxing when Knife decided to lay on me probably tired then my stepfather asked me out of nowhere, "So I have noticed that you have been leaving the house lately, so do you have a girlfriend." "Yeah same with you Knife and how's Microphone." His mom added and Knife's eyes widened then whispered. "I forgot to tell them that we broke up." He sat up and we looked at them and he said. "Me and Microphone broke up nine months ago." He said nervously as I was starting to get slightly nervous. "Why didn't you tell us?" "I forgot and I thought it wouldn't be a big deal to tell you guys." Then my mom walked in front of us and grabbed my phone off of the table and sat next to us and opened it to me and
'My Love <3' conversation and started reading the texts. "Hey baby are you busy because I want to hangout, you said." Both me and Knife were getting nervous as she keep reading then she got to the part that reveals it all, "I'm on my way but my both my mother and stepdad want to come and there names are Santoku and Boning." (*I was trying to find names that were also for knife's*) My mom had her mouth on the floor as the other just looked at us I gulped. "Is there something you need to tell us?" My mom said eye widened as I stood up and looked at everyone and rubbed my back. "Ok, this is terrifying you all here but I guess we got to tell you." I looked at Knife and he slowly nodded, then stood up terrified and he just hugged me started to tear up then I stared at his stepfather. "Me and Knife are, together as a couple..." My heart was pounding rapidly as I saw my father face reaction then all the sudden Knife's stepfather stood up and walked out and slammed the door, breaking it then yelled. "YOU CAN GET YOUR SHIT AND MOVE IN WITH YOUR FAGGOT OF A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE YOUR OUT OF THE HOUSE! AND HONEY LETS LEAVE..." Then his mother walked out the broken door and he slapped her then they drove off. Knife started balling as my father ran up to him and rubbed his back. "It's ok you can stay with us." He looked up and smiled as my stepmothers walked over and wiped his tears with a tissue. "It's ok honey well will be here for you like what your future father-in-law said." My other stepmother giggled for a second and at this point everyone was hugging my poor baby. "I'll be here when you get your stuff ok?" He nodded as he kissed me. The next day we went there and his stepfather tried murdering us when either of us were alone but I was very close to Knife when he attempted to with me. When we got home my mom and dad were drinking and talking to each other like when I was both until I was five. "Your back!" My stepmoms ran to us as one of them grabbed Knifes arm and mine then they said. "You two need a bath." They took us to the bathroom and closed the door I move myself to the door then I hear one say. "Better tell our husband that he is gonna to need to wear headphones." Then they left is I walked into the shower with Knife. "My mother's." "What about them." I looked at him as I pinned him to the wall. "Well about telling dad to put some headphones on so I guess we have to, if you want to of course." He blushed heavily as I looked at him with lust in my eyes. "Can you actually be gentle." He rolled his eyes as I got closer. "Fine for a bit..." He smiled as we started to make out.

ttyl and I hope you enjoyed this