Part 15

Tissue's POV (Why not)
I sat in the cage the Yang made for me. He didn't like me sneezing all over the bed... I crossed my arms. I started sneezing all over the cage. Yang was asleep, Yin wasn't. He rolled himself over and looked at me. I smiled. But I started sneezing again... 

"Sorry..." I said as I tried getting the tissues next to me. I couldn't though. Yin got off of the bed and grabbed them for me. And gave them to me. I smiled brightly. I grabbed the box of tissues.

"Thank yo-." Then I heard Yang wake up. He looked at me then punched Yin. 
'Did he just punch himself?' I thought as they started arguing. Ever since I started sharing a room with Yin-Yang. I kinda became a bit soft... So I started tearing up. And, sneezing rapidly. They slowly stopped and stared at me.

"Yang, you made him cry.."

"ME?! YOU DID!"

"No I didn't!" They started back up arguing.. I didn't know what to do. So I sat there, listening to them argue... 

"SHUT! UP! You both did! You made me cr-." Then I sneezed... I looked up and I saw something in their eyes. They looked upset! Then Yang closed his eyes and they were back to anger.

"So what? Your gonna cry again you bitch?!" He smiled evilly as I started up again. Cuddling the tissue box.

"Yang! Your such a dick... Be nice to him, for me!" Then all of the sudden Test Tube broke down the door and had a potion in her hand.

"You became my test dummy! So yeah drink this." She handed them a drink. Yang took control of the body, and eat the whole thing.

"NOT THE- Eh, whatever... You had this potion before. I just think I put something wrong in it." Then they shined brightly. I heard a weird noise. Then when it stopped. I saw Yin and Yang, separated! Test Tube left as Yin walked over to the cage and opened it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I JUST CLEANED THIS ROOM!" I walked out of the cage. And walked out of the room. Then when everyone saw me they just stared. I got outside and sat on the ground. I sighed quietly. I felt like crying again. Then I saw Ray walking to the hotel. He looked over and saw me. He walked over and sat next to me.

"I'm Ray! OJ's father."

"I knew, just never talked to you.." I turned around and sneezed as his eye's widened. I looked back at him and sighed.

"Sorry it's an condition I have for some reason..." He nodded as he spoke.

"Well I had one to, I sneezed a lot! My best friend Kerry was always there for me. OJ was doing the game show while this was happening. But also... Two months later I got into a bad car  accident. I broke both of my legs. And, I was the only survivor! I don't know why but I w-... Oh um, sorry for bringing the mood down..." I placed my hand on his shoulder. I rubbed it as he smiled at me.

"You must of been though a lot Ray." He nodded slowly as I turned back around again to sneeze. We just sat there for a bit. Then Ray told me he wanted to visit his son. I understood so he left me. I still had the box of tissues in my hand.

"Mini me." I said. I giggled as I heard footsteps behind me. 

"To be honest Yin... He's kinda cute!" I blushed lightly as I turned around and saw them looking at me.

"Ah Yang, you called me cute!" I smiled brightly as Yang covered his face with his hand. Yin chuckled as Yang punched Yin. 

"Fuck off." He said as Yin got up and walked towards me. He sat down next to me then Yang did the same. Just on the other side of me.