Short but Part 7

Paper's POV
I was sitting on one of the bean bags and it has been a week sense the party happened and yesterday was Grassy's funeral and I was the only one there other than my best friend OJ and the only reason he came also was because of me which made me blush lighty... I was confused why I did it but I set the thought aside and hugged him. Then I heard footsteps from under stairs that were coming downstairs to where I am at. "Paper!" I look up and I see OJ running towards me. "Woah dude slow down before you-." Before I could finish he stopped but a bunch of Orange Juice spilled on me and I squinted at him in anger and he looked at me with guilt in his eyes. "Slow down next time you dumbass now I'm covered in orange blood I think." "How about we get you cleaned up if your so upset about it." He looked at me with a half smile then grabbed my hand and he ran and It was hard keeping up with him without having to hit face first into the ground. After I got cleaned up he was a full glass of orange juice once more, I walk into the fridge with a drink in my hand and walked up to him with it in my hand as I open it. "Payback bitch." I chugged down the drink and he yelled. "Ahh your drinking orange juice." He ran around in circles as I shook my head with an emotionless look on my face. "Calm down OJ I was just playing man." He looked at me then laughed. "Yeah because that is not like you to do that." I put my hand on his shoulder and I could see a light blush but I ignored it. "Hey how's life for you?" I asked him he chuckled nervously and said. "Well Salt is so determined to have a date together even though I don't really like her in that way." I felt weird when he was talking then I was back to normal when he said that he didn't like her in that way. 'Weird' I said to myself.
Pepper's POV
I was texting to Salt about her so called date with OJ and then Paper walked towards me with a confused look on his face I put my phone down as he sat down next to me. "What up now?" I have been his 'therapist' because I'm the person who is a social butterfly and Paper on the other hand is antisocial but he only talks to me or OJ like a normal person. Anyways Paper looked at me and rubbed his back. "I don't know why but I didn't like that OJ is going on a date with Salt. I just don't like her in general, just the way she is with him just makes me feel jealous but I was relieved that OJ didn't like her in that way but it was weird that my body felt different when I heard that. Do you know what was happening?" I giggled then I told him. "Maybe you have a crush on him." He went completely red and he covered his face in embarrassment. "WHY WOULD I LIKE HIM HES MY BEST FRIEND!" I wrapped my arms around him as he took his hands off of his face and looked at me still red in the face. "Even though he is your best friend doesn't mean that you can't have a crush on him if that's what your meaning." "I mean by like I never had though about liking him in that matter it just doesn't feel right when I think about him in that way." I look at him like boy you just told me that you like him yet you think it's wrong to like someone what's with you???
A month later Paper has started to understand his feelings towards OJ but has keep them hidden and Salt had her date with OJ but he friendzoned her on the spot. And now I've noticed that OJ and Paper have started hanging out more.
OJ's POV
I was playing Animal Crossing New Horizons with Paper, he was addicted to it and now I am as well. During the game Paper started to be less talkative and was talking under his breath so I put my controller down and faced him. "Hey is something going on because your acting strangely?" He looked at me then looked down. "Well... I have something to tell you." I looked at him as I moved closer, touching his leg. "What is it?" He looked up and quietly said something that I couldn't hear. "Paper!" I firmly spoke and he flinched, he looked at me and he moved closer having our legs touching which made me confused but yet I lighty blushed. "I have been wanting to tell you for a long time but I'm gay but the reason I hid it was because I thought you just acted like you supported it but I felt stupid thinking that but it always comes into my mind when I think about you." My eyes widened, I hugged him and he did the same. "What made you think that?" I said to him he let go and I moved back to my original spot. "Well just when you heard that Knife and Trophy were together you rolled your eyes so that when I thought that." He rubbed his back looking at me feeling stupid. I put my hand on his shoulder, he smiled. "The only reason I rolled my eyes was that they were friends then enemies then best friends, sorry to confuse you." He just sat there quietly I stood up and walked to where he was sitting and kinda pinned him on the couch just to get his attention and he became very red in the face. "Hey sorry, would you like to hangout with me near that cliff tonight?" He nodded slowly as I apologized for what I did again and he forgive me.
Trophy's POV I made this for some reason...
Knife was laying on me as I was texting Snowball about issues with family and then he quietly spoke. "Can we head to the bed?" He fluttered his eyes at me I nodded looking around thinking that somehow my dad has passed out and we didn't see him, I picked him up into the bedroom and shutting the door, locking it behind. I threw him on the bed, I crawled on the bed on top of him. "Please! Be gentle." Knife whined as he wrapped his arms around me. "Don't worry I will..."

I HAVE NO ONE IDEAS SO THERE YOU GO!! HAVE A GOOD DAY