Part 12

Pen's POV
I was at my house, sitting on Eraser lap as we were watching 'The Lives of Others'. It was really good in my opinion, as it was about to end there was a knock on the door. "Now who can that be?" I heard Snowball in the kitchen as I looked to my right and Emo was making a trophy out of a crow which weirded me out. "I'll answer it." I got up as I walked to the door and opened it, I saw four people at the door that looked like me but there caps were a different color. "Hi?!" I said as the one with the red cap pushed the green one and then spoke. "Hey my name is Hawk, the orange one is Blaze, he loves fire. Then the green one is Arex he's has nightmares every night and has a masturbation problem-." "Fuck you." Arex said as Hawk turned around and pushed him on the ground again. "Ok and then the yellow one is Jen, they're nonbinary so just say they or them for pronouns." I nodded slowly as I let them in and the first thing they saw was Emo hands covered in blood holding a dead crow. "I can taxidermy by the way Pen, just dad his cleaning my room right now so I can't do it in there and-." He stopped when he saw the four behind me. "Pen.. Why are they here?!" Emo stood up as I shrugged Emo pushed me to the side as he stared at the others 'Why is everyone pushing each other today...' I said to myself as I looked at Emo, he was staring at Hawk as he spoke quietly. "Hi- brother..." My eyes widened when I heard 'brother' "Um, Emo what is going on?" Everyone looked at Eraser as he stood up and walked over. "Ok Pen, I'm the oldest so I know all of my siblings and these four are your siblings, well half of course." I looked at them as Arex ran up and hugged me. "I'M NO LONGER THE YOUNGEST!" He jumped up in the air running around the room as Eraser wrapped his arms around me. "No touchy." I got embarrassed as everyone was staring at us. "Oh wow." Hawk said as Eraser picked me up bridal style as I started blushing heavily. "Stop it..." I whispered as Eraser put me back down and kissed my cheek. "Aw." Jen said as I've noticed that Blaze was gone and Emo saw this as well. "Where the hell is Blaze?!" Both me and Emo said as Hawk started running around the house looking for him. Then all of the sudden our father comes out of room and froze when he saw his two other children. "I'm I dreaming." My father started tearing up with happiness as Arex and Jen came up to him and hugged him. "Your not." Arex said as dad hugged them back tightly, they let go as dad stood up and whipped his tears off of his face looking at Jen and Arex. "I missed you you much!" "I missed you too dad." Jen said as Shane decided to come out of my father's room. "Are you ok babe?" Then Shane saw the two and his face froze. "I thought you only had two children?!" He turned around facing his boyfriend shaking he head. "I forgot to tell you but when I was younger every week I would be in a different persons bed..." Shane quietly laughed as he commented after, "well you are not doing that shit anyone cause you already have a boyfriend, me" Shane growled in a lustful matter which made everyone in the room uncomfortable as I heard Blocky fake gag as I yell. "I SHUT UP YOU AND SNOWBALL DO IT EVERYTIME YOU GET ALONE! SO SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!" Everyone was weirded out at this point... After a few hours Hawk and Blaze finally came out of wherever they were but I saw that Blaze was walking a bit funny but a shrugged it off and they sat on the floor as everyone was just having a good time. Until we get another knock on the door, Emo stood up as he answered the door. "Hey Emo." I heard Lighter voice as I said to myself, 'Why is everyone coming to our house?!' They were hugging and I was the closest to them so I heard them whispering to each other. "I love you so much cutie." "I love you as well Sir." They let go of each other as everyone slowly looked at the two and immediately Emo said. "This is my boss who is also my boyf- best friend!" He quickly spoke as Hawk rolled his eyes. "Lie." Emo face palmed as everyone started laughing. "What is life?" Emo said as I shrugged. Everyone was getting weird and confusing until Snowball and Blocky decided to go into the basement to have LOUD sex... Then everyone who didn't live here left expect the two, but I got everyones phone number so I didn't lose contact with them, But I noticed something... The whole time Hawk and Blaze were acting differently towards each other like they were gone for two hours and no one couldn't hear them and I saw them holding hands! Hawk noticed and quickly let go of Blaze's hand. I'm wondering if they are more than half brothers...

Hawk's POV
I was driving everyone to the house as Blaze was staring at me with the cutest eyes. "What you looking at baby." I asked as Blaze decided to put his head on my shoulder as Jen commented, "I wonder how your father is gonna react to you two being more than siblings!?" I rolled my eyes in nervousness as Blaze said. "We don't know yet... Probably dad's gonna be so mad he's gonna abandon us and tell us we are not his sons anymore..." Blaze started to cry when I stopped at Arex's house, I got out of the car and opened the back door  to see my boyfriend balling. "It's ok babe." I got into the backseat with him and Arex ran to his house because he didn't like hearing him cry. I picked him up and I put him on my lap and he buried his face into my chest as I rubbed his back, Jen got into the from seat and turned on the car and started to drive to their house. "Blaze it's ok they aren't gonna find out yet I promise." He slowly nodded as I started kissing his head as he kept sobbing. A few minutes later Jen stopped the car at our house as they spoke. "I'll babysit your car for tonight you go take Blaze to bed." I smiled as I got out of the car with Blaze in my hands, I walked into our bedroom as Blaze pretty much cried himself to sleep. I looked at him as I places him gently on the bed and I laid next to him. "Good night cutie." I said as he mumbled back. "Good night."

NOTES: WHY DID I GO FOR A BIT OF AN INCEST TWIST?! WHATEVER I SHIP BARLIAN ANYWAYS WHY DO I CARE?! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS I WAS TRYING TO GET THIS DONE QUICKER BUT SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT...