Part 6

Emo's POV
I woke up near the mini Gelatin's Steakhouse on one of the bean bags then I looked around and saw Firey with about ten shots glasses next him and I was slightly surprised because he never drinks and also he is never a night person, he is in bed by Seven or Eight at night and wake up at Five or Six. "Emo?" I looked at him and he looked depressed I stood up and walked to a stool and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" I said emotionless as usual, he said nothing he just sat there shaking. "Leafy... Pin... I HATE THEM." He grabbed a shot glass and threw it to the ground and it shattered then fell off the stool onto the ground and just layed there sobbing on the floor. He is gonna kill himself by the tears. I thought to myself, then suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I pulled out my knife and pointed at whoever's did that. "Dude calm down it's just me and I'm not gonna ask why you have a knife." It was just Gelatin I awkwardly put it away, as he tipy toed to look at Firey then stopped. "One he is gonna pay for that and two leave him alone you'll only make it worse." I jumped off the stool and kneed down and let out my hand. "Please get up before you burn the floor or kill yourself by all of those tears." He looked at me then grabbed my hand and we stood up we let go of even others hands, he looked at me with the most depressed look I have ever seen and I thought my half brother Pen was sad. "Why do you hate them, what did they do to you?" I questioned him as he folded his arms. "Leafy, cheated on me with Pin and the only good thing that happened is that Coiny and I talked and we are planning on meeting tomorrow afternoon." He gave me a half smile. "At least your feeling slightly better right?" He nodded slowly but then out of nowhere he tried to hug me. "Whoa I would burn me, maybe a high five instead." I stepped back and we high fives then just stared at me. "You ok?" He said as I heard my phone go off then nodded quicky. "Got to go anyway bye." I ran out of there then when I knew no one was around I opened my phone.

???: Where are you you should be here by now!

Emo: Sorry I was at a party and passed out Sir

???: Your lucky I love you right

Emo: Yes.

???: You can get the day off tomorrow if you come to my house before dawn K?

Emo: I'll be there Sir

???: Don't call me Sir anyone I'm not just your boss you know :/

Emo: Well I'm sorry I'm just so used to calling you that before we got together...

???: Its fine but I'll correct you if you do it unless when we're around others we don't want anyone finding out...

Emo: We have only been dating for four years in secret, can't we at least tell your mom or something?

???: Idk babe, but we could but more likely my dad will overhear or force us to tell him as well...

Emo: We can't hide it forever from him or from everyone else.

???: Just don't say anything yet.

Emo: K. And also who is next on the list and it better not be anyone that is my friend or someone that I know

???: The name is Grassy is who's next

Emo: I know him but idc for him so I'll do it the day after tomorrow.

???: Good boy :)

Emo: ... Ok

???: Did I make you uncomfortable?

Emo: No it was just unexpected from someone from you.