Part 16

I'M SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANOTHER PART IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND THEN I FORGOT I HAD WATTPAD DUE TO HAVING SOME MENTAL ISSUES AND ALSO BEING IN AND OUT OF FANDOMS BUT I'M BACK!!! I hope...

Emo's POV
"Well this is getting boring..." Snowball spoke as Blocky was on his lap.

"Why is it boring? Emo does have good taste in animes!" My boyfriend said as I blush lightly. Feeling happier then I was earlier. Lighter walked to me as he sat next to me. He nuzzle his head against mine as I blushed more.

"...Where is Oakley?" I hear my father running around the room as I shook my head. Oakley is something different, he is very quiet and nervous at times... And he does have tons of secrets, like one he is at their house right now.

"At his boyfriends house." Pen answered as I rolled my eyes. 'Little does Pen know his secret...' I said to myself as I looked at my phone.

Emo: Hey... Oakley, your father is coming to your boyfriends house right now...

Oakley: ...WHAT?! Please distract him! I don't want him knowing I have four boyfriends!!!

Emo: Don't worry, I'll get Pen and Eraser to annoy the fuck out of him.

Oakley: Oh, ok then. Now I got to go they want my attention! See you later!

Emo: Have a good time!

I put my phone down as I walk to Pen and Eraser as I start talking to them.

Gray's POV
I was about to head out of the door, my coffee in my hand. But Pen and Eraser came up to me, and Pen asked...

"Dad, what would happen if me and Eraser adopted a child?" I spit out my coffee as I look at them in shock.

"You're both 18 and already want a child?! Don't be like me."  I frown a bit as Pen just keep looking at me.

"But, it would be nice for you.-" I had to listen to Pen talk about this as Emo kept watching us. Like a murder looking for their next victim. After a few minutes I get tired of it as I walk out of the door, Pen and Eraser run after me as I'm already in my car as I drive off to see Oakley, I keep driving till I get into the parking lot of his house as I slowly walk to his door, the started snowing as I look up and I smile softly, I look back down as I knock on the door. No answer, I knock again. Again no answer as I groan a bit as I open the door.

"Oakley!"  I look around as I see four others with Oakley as Oakley's face turns dark red as he stays still.  I look at the other as they are just looking at each other with robot smiles.

"Hi... Son" I speak with some shock in my tone as he slowly looks up at me and he gets very nervous. I see it in his eyes as I sigh softly as I walk over and I sit next to him.

"Hey, I don't mind that you are Polyamorous, just don't get to many boyfriends!"  I chuckle a bit as Oakley gets very embarrassed, causing him to look away from me as I pat his shoulder. His boyfriends look over at us as they all smile softly as one of them bonks the other on the head and they start play fighting.  I sigh as I kiss Oakley's cheek to calm him down as he puts his head back up and looks at me.

"T-Thank you for not hating me d-dad..."  He tears up a bit as I wrap my arms around him, kissing his cheek again trying to show him some fatherly love as he looks up at me and smiles a bit. 

"Why would I hate you for being yourself? Also your welcome son." He smiles more as I look over at his boyfriends and they are going crazy as my eyes widened at how wild they are.

"So I have to ask, how did you get with them?" I raise an eyebrow as I start thinking of some ways they might if gotten together.

"OH! Um... So, they were all fighting over me one day and I overheard it and when I came to stop it they started yelling about me being theirs. I had enough and I kissed them all and I explained to them about polyamory and at the time only two agreed while the other two took a while but they soon agreed and... Yeah, sounds like something from a movie hehe."  He rubs his back awkwardly as I smile a bit more.

"Well, it's nice that you have people that took care of you, even when I was a shitty father in the past... I'm trying to be there for all of my kids now and I hope that I can prove myself to of changed!"  Oakley looks at me as he hugs me back. I hum into the hug as we slowly let go and I pat his head, he smiled more as he chuckled a bit.

"Thanks for the head pats dad!"

"You're welcome. Anyways what are their names?"  I tilt my head slightly. Oakley looked at them as he points to each one and saids their names.

"Metal Rod, Pyrite, Candle Light, and Wooden Stake. That's their names!"  His eyes glow with happiness as I pat his head again.

"Well as long you're happy, I'll be happy as well kid."  He slowly stands up and walks towards them as I see them all hugging each other, I couldn't help but to smile brightly. I stand up as well as I walk to the kitchen to cook something for them.