Chapter 7: The Figure

It was midnight. A quiet night. Only a few phantoms here and there. The figure in the cold, dark night.

Silently, breaking in Steve's house. Careful to not get caught by the golems, he tried his 4th time trying the combination to the secret lab where many machines, weapons, launchers and wealth was stored.

He pulled the levers. Not the right order. He knew a guard would check the combination room every 30 seconds. It takes 5 seconds to enter a combination so he had 5 attempts now.
He failed 2 more times until finally it opened. He quickly put on a white suite with a pumpkin. Surely a guard won't notice he is an intruder at a quick glance.
He walked fast to the iron door.

Another combination! He effortlessly tried till a snowgolem looks suspiciously at him.
The figure gave up and tried to walk away and try another time till the snowgolem stopped him.

"Where are your butto..."  The snowgolem was met with a fire aspect iron sword to the face.

The cover was blown. He ran not for the exit but the anvil launcher. An iron golem beat him to it as he got punched in the face breaking the pumpkin.

He rolled before the iron fists slammed into him again. There was no way he'd make it the anvil launcher but the tnt one was open. He  equipped his bow and shot the iron golems holding them back.
He sat on the seat of the launcher. As he was about to fire the mother of all tnt in the obsidian room, a snow golem tackled him.

He grabbed his diamond axe and cut the chest of the golem. More gaurds were coming. The nearest one tried to knock the figure out but instead took a axe to the face. Stumbling backwards he fell on the ground. A poppy taking its place.

The figure finally got in the seat and with out delay fired a single piece of tnt breaking the iron door. The launcher was a prototype and was to be dismantled the next day as the real one was being built outside to defend the town.

The shock on the figures face appeared as he knew the launcher wasn't what he had hoped for.

The gold, emerald and diamonds were to close yet to far. Especially when Steve came down. Full enchanted diamond armour and weapons. He was a force to be reckoned with.
The figure got his pathetic sword out. He had a grin on his blacked out face. Using the sword to propel him upwards, the figure jumped over Steve's face.

He followed the figure to the clock tower. This time he had a grin.

The figure ender pearled up to the tower. He got an other ender pearl ready. The smile on his face turned to realisation as the everlasting sound of tnt sparked the air and the figure was no more. A sonic boom sped through the air as the clock on the clock tower exploded.

The figure was painlessly vaporized, the last thought was that he messed up.

Everyone woke up to see the clock tower blown up. At least the top of it.