Chapter 19: Moving Far Far Away

"Okay. What do we do?" Alex asked.

"Nothing I suppose." Steve responded.

"Well what if they come back and we are in the same place as them? Would we both die?"

Steve realising the consequences spoke, "SHI-

Entity 303 perspective

Mmmmm, what the hell are those two doing? And why is it only those two? I swear the side characters were in that building a minute ago?

And why did I just decide to think just as he was going to to say shi-
\\\\\

"Anyway I think the best course of action is to pick a direction, and just keep walking and walking to the border of the world." Steve suggested.

"You mean to the far lands?" Alex assumed.

"No that was removed in I think 1.8.
And I'm talking about the world boundary. You cant go through it not even in creative unless you use a command. And even then I'm not to sure." Steve dreadfully spoke.

"Well how far is the world boundary?" Alex asked.

"It's not to far. Only about 1 chunk before the 30,000,000 mark." Steve sarcastically said.

"You serious?"

"Yes to everything but the it not being to far from here. We are about, well I don't know where the spawn of the world is?"

"So, are we going?"

"Yes, and we shall get out of this world. Just watch your step. I'm not sure but some of the blocks may not be solid. Just due to how far it is.

At that Steve and Alex left to the not far lands. A place where the concept of walking is challenged. And hopefully to see to an end of this terrible nightmare that is being trapped in Minecraft.