Jealous

*Tae's P.O.V*

"Why do I always have to-"

"You have to, Tae. Just do it." Jungkook sighed beside me. I lay down as face the other side of the bed, little by little tears are spreading through my cheeks. He lay down and face the other side of the bed.

Why are we like this? I'm so fucking tired of fooling around. Why can't I just tell everyone that he's my fucking boyfriend. Wh- of course, why would a disgusting stupid ass like me date someone like Jungkook.

"Goodnight, Tae." I heard him say. I sniffled quitely and close my eyes.

-

"Taehyung you go back, don't go anywhere near Jungkook." I nods and quickly followed, I feel that they're staring at me. I looked down as everyone became busy.

"Jungkook hold Jimin's hands and smile at eavh other." My gaze fell to them, I felt a pang in my heart. Maybe I'll just do it, as what Jungkook said. I'll try not to be selfish.

They look so happy, maybe I'm intriguing? I saw Yoongi hyung looking at me from he other side. He smiled at me sadly.

"Okay, 1 2 and 3." I smiled, but inside that smile is pain.

"Okay, great. Five minutes break then we do it again." I sat down as I looked at my boyfriend, still giggly giggly with Jimin. I was about to leave when Yoongi hyung run towards me.

"Taehyung!" He smiled.

"Yes, Yoongi hyung?" I asked, he mentioned us to seat behind those cameras.

"Are you okay? I know you're not, why am I even asking." Yoongi said as he looked at Jungkook, who's still talking to Jimin.

"Uh… I'm good, hyung. I'm just tired you know, yesterday was the end of bon voyage 3." I acted like I'm yawning, but I only receive a slap from Hyung.

"Sh.. just admit it. I admit that I'm jealous though." I looked at him, shocked. What the fuck?

"You like my boyfriend too?!" I looked at him with glare as he widened his eyes and then laugh.

"No shit, I fucking like the midget." Yoongi whispered. I tried not to squeal, instead I slap him many times. We both laugh.

I knew he was staring that time.

-

"Okay! The shooting is done! Thanks everyone. Taehyung you've been obedient today." I nodded. I don't care, I'm hanging out with Hyung the whole day.

"Jungkook-ah! Let's hangout later!" Jimin said shaking the younger. He looked at me as I avoid his gaze, its his choice not mine.

I walked away as Yoongi hyung jog towards me.

"I'm going to the dorm now, who's gonna come with me?" Namjoon hyung announced. All of them raised their hands as they shouted 'me'. I did not because I want air, I want space.

"You're not coming Tae?" Namjoon hyung asked. All of them looked at me.

"Nah, maybe I'll stroll around somewhere." I smiled, fakely. Yoongi hyung looked at me, knowing that I'm not okay.

"I'll come with you then." He said as he put his arm on my shoulders.

"Sure. But your sleep?" I asked as I giggled.

"Nah, that can wait." He said.

Jungkook showed us his deepest glare as he turn his head towards Jimin.

"I'll hangout with you today, Min." Jungkook smiled as Jimin hugged him.

If he thinks I'm playing his game, let him thinks that.

"Let's go Yoongi hyung. The atmosphere is getting thick, I can't breath well." I breathed slowly, rubbing my chest. They all looked at me, worried. I smiled one last time as I got outside, breathing slowly.

"You good?" Yoongi said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, my breathing problem is going back." I said, coughing.

"Breathe Tae, breathe." He said as we stroll around the place, not going anywhere far.

-

I opened the dorm room, the room is very silent. I lay down on the bed as I felt alone. We used to cuddle and watch movies when we have free time. Now he's hanging out with Jimin, what to do.

"I'm going to spy on them." I whispered to myself as I stood up and get out of the door room.

I walked towards Jimin's door, and was about to knock when I noticed the door is slightly opened. I peeked through the space and saw Jimin clinging at Jungkook- Cuddling. They are laughing because of the movie.

Jungkook's never like that to me. He just always tells me to keep our relaionship out of the public. zhe's always lecturing me. He doesn't have time for movies and cuddles, that's what he's telling me, always.

I did not expect a single tear drop from my eyes. I sniffed as I saw Jimin turned his head towards me. He saw me and he stood up, opening the door, welcoming me.

"I-I was j-just wandering off the d-dorm. I did not mean to intrude." I told him as I smiled weakly.

"Ah.. We're watching movie, want to watch with us?" Jimin knows our relationship, but I can't help but always remember the time they fought because Jimin is jealous.

"Uhm… I'm tired maybe next time?" I said, faking my yawn.

"Oh.. Okay! Jungkook-ah, Taehyung is here." Jimin said.

"So?" I heard Jungkook said inside the room. I know he doesn't fucking care.

"Hey Jimin… I might stay to Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung's dorm later. Please don't tell Jungkook, I'm tired." Jimin smiled and nodded. He, then waved goodbye leaving Taehyung staring blankly at the door.

"I wish I have the attitude like Jimin. Jungkook surely liked him more than me." I scoff bitterly at the door and then go to hyung's dorm.

--

third person

"What does Jimin have that I don't have?" Taehyung had been crying eversince he came to the hyung's dorm.

"Taehyung, Jungkook made a mis-"

"YOU KNOW THE WORST PART, YOONGI HYUNG? HE ALWAYS COMPARE ME TO JIMIN!"

Yoongi did not expect that.