You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....

Siena P.O.V

What I thought was going to be a great start to the New Year by having this lavish party with the people who matter most to me didn’t quite go to plan. The evening was tense to start with because I had invited Damon to come but he never responded that he would come or not. Why was I on edge about him not coming it was because as clear as I told him that I wanted us to start over. Salvatore took it as it’s over there was no hope. That wasn’t the case I know I took away the memories and it was wrong of me but I guess I did what I did to survive. That I knew I couldn’t live on without him and that heart maybe of been stronger than to live for my own children. So I knew to go to that extreme to just have everything wiped away meant that there was a strong connection between us. Did I want to continue my life and not know or feel that ever again? No way. I believe that you can fall in love a handful times in your life. There will only be one person who will make you feel complete. You know that feeling of being safe that nothing could ever harm you. The feeling of being with them for so long but they still gave you that shuddering feeling when they touched you. That feeling that you get when you know that you’re falling or are hopelessly in love with them. As much as I was in denial about this so call relationship with Damon from the start when I didn’t want to see him. When I did it’s all changed it was like something deep down in the pit of my stomach told me not to walk away from this.

So when Damon did show up I knew it was one of those now or never moments and saying that I was in love with him. How did I know? I guess it made my feeling for him come to the surface more since he like disappeared. You know that saying ‘you don't know what you got until it’s gone’. Well that what happened it’s not like I recalled anything about our lives together. It was just a feeling within me like I knew I couldn’t be without him as each day that went by it grew. I never thought I would ever see Damon Salvatore speechless and I did. Making love to him was something I couldn’t really describe it just felt so right like every single nerve ending was ignited. Of course Damon wasn’t done but I knew it was coming to midnight and I wanted to ring it in with Damon and my love one. As tempting his offer was I knew I had a life time for us to make up for the loss months that we weren’t together. What happened when we went back to the party was something I never expected.

A young girl claimed to be my Isabella who I had buried months ago that I had mourned for in so many ways. I refused to believe that this girl in front of me was my little girl. To say that things got a little messy would be a total understatement as she wasn’t backing down. I was truly in denial I’ll admit that now because I couldn’t believe it happened again to me. Meaning that another child of mine was taken from me. The witches took it upon them to rob them of their childhood but also my memories of seeing all of that. I guess my anger wasn’t towards the young girl before me it was more at myself as I allowed myself to let it happened again. This isn’t something I would admit out loud because until this day I’m ashamed of the way I behaved. Instead of me be the compassionate Siena that everyone knows me to be I was like a heartless bitch. Whereas Damon was the opposite he truly believe that this young girl was our daughter. When it came about that one simple spell would prove that if this girl was an imposter or not. I refused for two reason only one being that I was frighten to hear that she was actually my Isabella. Second being if she wasn’t I knew I would kill her for bringing all that hurt of losing my little girl back to the surface. I guess I owed thanks to my estrange sister Margherita for finally letting it all come to light the truth. When it was confirmed that she was my daughter I ran.

I continued to run because I was ashamed of everything I told her. All she wanted was to know her parents and I treat her like she had come out of some insane alyssum. Every word I spoke to her kept running through my mind and I didn’t blame her for hating me. I hated myself for my actions like I always said I never deserved to be a mother. Maybe there was a defect in my gene maybe deep down I was like my birth mom Isobel. I shook those thoughts from my mind and I knew I wasn’t like her that somehow I needed to make this up to Isabella. I didn’t know if she was the forgiving type but I will beg for her forgiveness until she would. When I made my way back to the manor as I entered I had looks from the closes to me. My father and Ric both asked me not to do anything silly in regards to hurting Isabella. I assured the both of them that wasn’t my intension that I just want to speak to her. As I went to look for her I see Isabella and Damon walking down a hallway. The way Damon looked at her with this beaming smile and she did the same in return brought a smile to my face. But it also sadden me also because he never really doubted her but I did. I knew I had to say my piece to her and just prayed she would listen.