Jace

I look at all three of them my best friends that I grew up with. All three of them were there when she was attack my mate. Blade is the beta of this pack Justin is the gamma and Austin is the lead warrior.

They all are my best man they don't easily get afraid but right now all three of them looks like they are going to shit in their pants. They are looking at the floor because they are ashamed.

"Which one of you knows who hurt my mate badly that she has bite marks on her left arm and scratches?" I said as I turn my back on them. I sat down on my chair and blade spoke."it was me Alpha jace I bite our Luna."

"Murder him he harm our mate do it NOW!" Said my wolf dexter and I block him. And Justin spoke."And I gave her those scratches b-but alpha we didn't know she was your mate how can we possibly know? And she doesn't even look human she looks like she's one of us."

All three of them finally look at me and they nod to what Justin said. "And when she said she is from our neighbor pack of course we thought that she is being used by them." I narrow my eyes at them."it 2019 for fuck sake just because she is human doesn't mean she being used we have humans in this pack too."

I said I stood up "we are sorry Alpha jace." I shook my head."don't apologize to me you apologize to your Luna and if she doesn't accept your apology all three of you will stay by her side until she forgives you."

"You will stand by her side and protect her,keep her company and you will follow her commands when I'm not there."You guys are my best friends but you hurt my mate I will not forget this until she does now call your fathers and tell them to take your places for awhile."

I told them and they left without saying a word to me they didn't close the door and I was about to tell Austin to close the door but I see my sister."hello brother I can see your not in the mood so I will try my hardest not to make you even more mad."

I look at my sister she look exactly like my mom same brown hair, nose, even her eye color is the same which is the color black."can I show Luna around the pack house?" I shook my head."no you are not allowed to Penelope."

And she sigh I roll my eyes "Alpha ja-" as she was about to speak I hear a loud scream. And my blood ran cold "mate." I said as I look at Penelope. I open the door and I rush to my room. And I look around for the intruder.

But it was no one I look at my mate she had her eyes close but she was screaming she was sweating. "She's having a nightmare." My sister rushes to her side."mom....daddy don't leave me." She said.

"Wake up luna...." said my sister as she shakes her and nothing happened I didn't know what to do." Idiot." I hear my mom voice as she smack me on the back of my head. I turn around "son you're the only one that can calm her down."

She told me "you look like a idiot standing their while your mate is screaming." I narrow my eyes at my mother but I didn't say anything."our ears our hurting." She said to me. I walk closer to her and Penelope comes off the bed.

I touch my mate shoulders "mate?" I said but she continues on shaking her head. She is shaking I can sense fear and sadness coming from her my wolf start to whimper. And that surprise me.

I took a deep breath in and I sit her up up and I hold her as she continue on screaming I lower my head and I whisper in her ear."shh it okay little mate I'm right here." I said to her as she start to calm down.

" you're safe." I said to her as she finally calms down I hear the door close and I look up to see it was my mother who left and my sister was still in the room."J.....jax." I look at her even though she was sleeping.

"Who the hell is jax?" I said to her even though I knew she wouldn't respond since she is still sleeping. I wanted to kill whoever this man is.I look down at my mate and I put my hand on her cheek and gently rub it.

"You're mine little mate I will make you forget about this man name jax." I said. And that when I heard my sister giggling. I look at her."you find this funny?" I said to her."You're already jealous what if this person name Jax is someone that is related to her?"

I look down at my mate "just shut it Penelope and leave my room I don't think today will be a good time to meet her. Tell father to contact night walker pack and let them know that she is my mate and she is staying here."

"And I will not allow them to see her." She nods and she opens my door and close it. I wanted to keep her in my arms forever. "I will not let no one hurt you my little mate your are mine." I stop hugging her and I put her down on the pillow slowly.

I grab a small towel and I walk towards the bed I sat down and I wipe her sweat from her forehead. I stop when she sighed and turn her face away from me. I stop what I was doing and I look at her.

And after a moment of just staring at her I decided to stop and I turn off the nightstand. I walk to the other side of the bed. And I lay down. I went closer to her and I look at her one more time before I went to sleep.