What is going on?

I woke up to a very happy and awake member that is poking my butt. And I tried to get up from the bed but it hard because of my mate. I called his name a bunch of times and he still wouldn't respond. "Jace wake up." I said.

And i  sigh "okay you left me no choice." I said and I start to move my butt on his friend. That made him wake up."nora I suggest you stop this before we end up doing something that I will enjoy would love doing it again and again but I know you are not ready."

"This was the only way to wake you up now let me go brush my teeth." I said with a pout even though I know he can't see me. He let me go and I go towards the bathroom and I do my business. When I was done I see him sleeping.

I slowly walk outside the room and I close the door quietly. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and I open the door I see a guy eating food. And I made my way towards the kitchen. The door opens and I see Sabrina with a smile on her face.

"Luna Nora good morning." I smile at her "good morning Sabrina." I told her I peel the banana off she sit down next to the man and she kiss him."who this?" I said to her but I knew exactly who he was."My mate."

"He isn't from this pack?" I said to her because he didn't smell like he is from my pack. She shook her head."no he is from my pack...well our pack I guess you would call it our pack." She said while she looks away.

"My name is emmet Luna Nora you have grown up very well I'm happy you are safe and we meet again....you probably don't remember me but I was always around you since my father was a warrior from our old pack."

I nod at him and I gave him a small smile."no no everything is wrong austin the omegas don't know how to do shit." Said Penelope as she walk inside the kitchen. She goes towards the cabinet and gets out decorations that says happy birthday.

Austin smile at me and I do the same."Penelope relax honey we will tell them how to do it properly we can even ask the Luna to help she will. But you need to be careful not to curse around our girls." He said while the walk out the room.

I follow them outside to the back yard to see wood parquet floor on the grass and also a backdrop stand that the omega are putting a white curtain on it. I see two omega bring a table next to it."no not in the middle."

She told them as they were about to put the cups down in the middle of the table. I walk towards Penelope."Penelope whose birthday party is this for?" I asked her."it for alpha jace his birthday is tomorrow didn't you know?" I shook my head.

And roll my eyes "my brother is dumb why he didn't say anything." She ask me."because it not necessary Penelope especially since we are in the middle of a a big situation with our new enemy. You fucking bitch clean this up not party."

Said my mate and he walks back in the house. I look as the omegas stop what they are doing and they are now looking at us."Penelope I will go talk to him don't stop the decorations." I told her and I run to my mate.

When I made it upstairs I go towards his office to see him putting papers away."jace you're celebrating your birthday big boy okay you didn't have to off on your sister." I told him as I walk closer to him."no little mate are you kidding me right now? This is a perfect way for they can come to attack us by surprise."

He tells me. "No that won't happen jace I can ask Sabrina to put a spell on our territory for no one can get in. But you need to celebrate your birthday you only turn 22 once." I said to him while he looks at his papers and I roll my eyes.

I grab his cheek and made him look at me I narrow my eyes at him."we are celebrating your birthday big boy we need this to be able to relax and have a little fun what so bad about that." I told him. He looks at me and sighs.

"Fine but im only staying for three hours." He said and I nod. I knew he wouldn't stay long for his birthday."deal." And I made my way out the office I go downstairs and I see Austin walking upstairs."Luna Nora Penelope wants to give you something She in her room."

I nod and I turn back around and go towards her room. I go inside her room and Penelope is sitting down next to a bag."so I recently bought a lingerie bra and underwear and when I try it on the bra was too big on me since I don't have that much boobs.... unlike you nora."

"Your boobs are big and they will look good on you so I want you to have it." She told me and she stand up and gave me the bag."you should wear this for when the big day arrives you know." She winks at me and I blush at her.

I knew exactly what she was saying "soon Penelope." She raise her eyebrow."soon when?" I shrug my shoulders."I'm not saying to put pressure on you Luna Nora but I think it would be good for tomorrow as a birthday present." She smirks at me.

"You...you think that would be good? That not a birthday present." I told her "listen nora that would be perfect because look at you Luna Nora you have a very perfect body that you take care of." She told me. And I laugh at her.

"You think so?" She nod very fast." Just think about it Luna Nora after he leaves the party you hold his hand bring him inside the room. And slowly take of the clothes you have on and say jace this is my birthday present."

I look down at the floor and at her"I'm just giving you ideas about what you can do but put on the underwear and bra tomorrow morning." She told me and then I left the room and didn't say anything else. I made my way to our room and I put the bra and underwear on the bed and I look at it.

I shook my head and I smile at it I don't know if I have the courage to wear this. "What is that." I hear my mate voice and I quickly put it back inside the bag. I put the bag behind me."nothing jace."

I said to him even though I clearly knew he seen it."is it my birthday present?" And I look away."something like that but you are not opening this bag it mine." I told him and he nods. He makes his way inside the bathroom and I hide it under the bed.

Tomorrow will be the night of his life because I might give it to him.