My mate

I stretch my arms when I woke up and I got up from the bed jace was already typing on his laptop. I got up and I head towards the bathroom and I brush my teeth. After what happened me and him it just felt like a dream and every time I see him

My heart beats like crazy I look at myself and also at my arm to see it was completely heal. I only had small scars that was barely noticeable. When I was done in the bathroom I came out.

"Good morning my little mate." He told me as he start walking towards the bathroom."morning jace." I said. And when I was about to sit down someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I said.

And the door opens and a woman is at the door  she is very beautiful and walks with confidence.also two small children were next to her. The woman smiles at me as she start walking inside.

The children look so much like her and I knew the girls are hers."hello Luna we finally meet." She said as she comes towards me and gives me a hug. "My name is Penelope I'm your mate sister." She said when she let go.

"And this is Kathleen and river my two daughters Kathleen is 7 and river is 4." And I nod while I smile at them."today we are going to hangout and get to know each other finally my brother has found his mate I thought he was going to be alone."

She said as she giggles "your 18 so young how does it feel like having a mate that is 21 years old." She said and I shrug not knowing how to reply." Jace." I said his name and he came out the bathroom.

"When will I be able to speak with my family they are worried sick about me." I told him."look for me later in my office it is right down the hallway." He told me as he open the bedroom door and leaves.

"How are you? Nora after everything like your injur-" She look at my arm and lift it up."what happened to your arm it was their yesterday and now it gone!" She said. "Wait you guys kiss? That is the only way it can be gone so quickly."

She said as she let my arm go and then put her hands on my shoulders. And I slowly nod."it your third day  here and you already kiss him." She said in a happy tone." I wonder how your baby will look like."

She walks away from me and start walking back and forth."but I don't know it up to jace he can be mean and rude you will probably hate him when he start to make decisions that you won't like..... oh gosh I have to let my brother know how to be nice to you."

I cover my mouth as I try to hold in my laugh I look down at Kathleen."is your mom always like that?" She nods at me."Penelope I think I'm going to actually go to jace to speak to him." I said as I open the door and I walk away.

I walk down the hallway and I see his office door was open halfway. "Jace I was just on the phone with your mate alpha." I didn't open the door and I just listen."I told them exactly what you told me to say they are not happy they want to see Nora."

My mate growls "never I won't allow it I just found my mate I won't allow her to see them. The night walker pack can stay mad all they want but if they dare to go in my territory I will slaughter their man,women,children."

"I will burn that pack to the ground." He said and that all it took for me to slam the door open. I narrow my eyes at him. He didn't look shock that I was there. He probably already knew because of my scent."you will not do that." I said.

And he smirks at me "why not little mate?" He asked me and I took a step forward."because that pack is my family." I said and he walk closer to me."I don't care your not going back there you are not seeing them. Go away little mate we don't need a kid here right now."

And that what it took for me to slap him at first he didn't react but he grab me by the arms and push me to the wall. His eyes were turning black and back to bright blue. He was fighting for control I just disrespected him but I don't care.

"Don't you dare call me a kid jace." I said to him as he just stare at me and he then let me go."I swear jace if you dare to hurt my family you must kill me too. They saved me." I said and I slam the door and I walk away.

I go down the hallway but I wasn't going to go to his room instead I open a random door and I see a window open. I go towards it and I go on top of the rooftop. I used my arm strengths and I climb it when I made it up I stood up to see thousands and thousands of trees everywhere.

I walk around the rooftop and then I lay down and I just look up at the ceiling.