Tears

I look at all of them my mate,Penelope,austin,Justin
And Blake eating food at the kitchen table right now Penelope came to my room yesterday and she inform me that she told him what I said.

But to see him eating and looking relax I don't think he cares. I won't be changing my mind about rejecting him. I look at the box of donuts and I grab a strawberry donut. And I ate it and I walk out."little mate."

I turn around to see him looking at me "can we talk?" He said and I narrow my eyes at him."I don't know jace do you want to talk to me a kid?" I said to him. And he roll his eyes."Come on give me a break can you stop saying that already."

"I don't mean it not no more." And I laugh at him "no more but that day that I overheard your conversation you did... and it hurts." I said. "Listen I don't want to hear it jace leave me alone." I walk towards him and I was almost at the step until Penelope called my name.

"Would you be a dear and come with me outside to go get Kathleen." I nod and I walk outside with her."Kathleen." I said to her and she start running my way. When she is next to me she stick her hand out.

And she gives me a necklace. I look at it and at the picture it was me and my family. I look at Kathleen."h-how you got this picture." I told her and she point at the woods. But I didn't see anyone I turn around to see my mate and his friends are there as well.

"Nora." I turn my head around and I look at all of them as they came out. And I shook my head I watch all of them they were all walking quickly towards me. My mom was crying and my dad I look at Jax.

And that all it took for me too start running towards them and I hug my mom. I also feel my brother and dad hugging me."my daughter I miss you so much.....let me see you are they treating you good." I hear a growl at what my mother said and ignored it.

"You okay?" I look down to see mona looking at me and I nod and I gave her a hug."I miss you so much." I said to her and I twirl around with her in my arms."what about me don't I get any love?" I roll my eyes in a playful way.

I put her down and I look at jax to see him with tears in his eyes."aww Jax you're crying." He looks at me "not the time for jokes sister." He told me as he comes to me and wrap his arms around me."I miss you Nora."

And I close my eyes "I miss you Jax." I told him and then I let go."you are allowed to stay here for two days and you have full access to roam around but that also means I will have my warriors watching you."

He said and he walks back inside the house "wait I be back." I run to the door and I see him walking upstairs. But he stop and turn around to look at me."jace tell your warriors to back down that not necessary."

I said as I was next to him."they are from a different pack I have no idea if they are a spy." I shook my head."jace are you listening to yourself they are my family they took care of me." I said and he nods.
"Okay no warriors."

He told me and he walks away back upstairs "so Alpha jace he is handsome." I look at my mom to see her by the door with Mona standing next to her. I walk down the stairs."careful before dad get jealous."

"Im already jealous." Said my dad and I look at my mom and we both start giggling." Don't be jealous husband I'm yours."  "Nora why don't you come with me as I show your family to the rooms that they will be sleeping in."

And I nod I walk with all them upstairs and down the hallway. "So your parents room are here and Mona room is right next to yours and Jax room is on the left side of the hallway I figure you wanted some privacy." She told him.

"You're duffle bags are going to be brought by the maids in a few minutes but until then why don't you and Nora catch up I will bring coffee,snacks and desserts." She walks away and then I motion for all of them to follow me.

We walk downstairs and to the living room and we sat down. "So tell me how has it been Nora to having a mate." Ask my dad."it been pretty interesting dad." "He wouldn't let me see you guys so I threaten him."

I said and my brother start laughing"that nothing surprising what you told him?" He asked me. And I lick my lips." Um...... I told him yesterday that he has 48 hours to let me see my family before I reject you."

My brother doesn't say anything and my parents just looks at me with shock."no...Nora okay that was too much sweetie e..even if you didn't mean it rejecting your mate does harm on a werewolf and you too." I look away."I know I wasn't going to actually say it mom I missed you guys."

"Listen Nora He is a alpha and your mate I would understand why he wouldn't let you see us. But now he knows we are not going to harm you." Said my dad. "Jax what about you? Where is your mate?" I changed the topic and he shook his head.

"My bubble pop still hasn't appear yet." He said and I look at him in a strange way."bubble pop?" He shrug his shoulders."That my future mate nickname for now." He told me as he clear his throat.

"Here you are." Said Penelope she is holding two cups of coffee and the maids are holding plates of dessert." Thank you so much." Said my parents while they grab the coffee. "Well I must go see my mate but we will take later on."

I made my way upstairs and to his office I open the door but he wasn't there. So I went to his room I open the door and  I was meet with a naked jace. I scream and I turn around."why you screaming you will see this sooner or later."

He said "Jace just tell me when you are decent." I told him and after a few seconds he let me know I turn around to look at him."Listen I-I didn't get to say thank you for this and also I'm sorry for threatening you about rejecting you I will never do that."

"No matter if you are a jerk sometimes but I would never do that." I said and I leave the room. And I made my way downstairs to spend time with my family. And all afternoon i was laughing and joking around with my family.