Epilogue

"Dad so get this mommy said when I grow up I will be the alpha of this pack and I will be the leader and they will all have to follow my orders." I look at my 10 year old son as he spoke to his father.

Today is his birthday and he comes here everyday on his birthday to tell him about what is going on his life. He put a hand on jace gravestone and he continues to talk.

I giggle at my son Preston as he continue on talking."he hasn't stop talking about this nora he is so excited it all he talks about." I smile as I see Austin and Penelope."oh trust me i know he talks about it while he is in the shower as well. But today he will stop talking about it because he already told his father."

And she nods "so where is the troublemaker at?" I said with a raise up eyebrow."who? Oh Kathleen she at her friend house. Probably coming up with more ways to get in trouble I took her phone away again." I shook my head.

"high school  has hit your daughter pretty bad." I told her and she roll her eyes."and where is river and Courtney, savanna at?" "They are with their grandparents for the weekend they are heading to Florida for two weeks so it just Kathleen here."

"Wait they already left?" She nod her head."Penelope I told you to let me know before they left I wanted to say bye." She look down at the ground." Today is jace birthday so...so I thought you want to be left alone." She said to me.

And I lightly smack her back." No Penelope I'm fine yes I do get sad and all but I'm happy. He left me with someone that will keep me company Preston looks like his father and he reminds me of him so it keeps me happy."

"Okay mommy let go I want to play with grandpa and uncle jax." I nod."go ahead I will come in a few minutes." He nods. And I watch as he run back to the pack house.

"So how is he holding up?" Ask Austin."He is fine sometimes I do see him crying but when I ask him about it he denies it and tell me that he is fine, I don't want to overdo it and demand him to tell me you know."

And he nods."it okay Nora he is boy some boys are like that.....trust me I can name a few." She told me as she looks at my mate gravestone. " I will let you have some space alone with him see you back in the house."

I told them and I walk away and back home. As I came out of the woods I see my son playing soccer with Jax. And I smile until jax made him fall down."JAX watch it." I said to him.

And he help him back up "sorry." He told Preston and he smiles. And say it okay."Times fly by so fast nora I remember when he wasn't able to walk now look at him he is up and running and screaming and talking."

Said my father and he giggles."yes I remember those days to." I told my father."he looks exactly like jace when he was younger." And I nod my head."he looks so much like him I'm surprised that he got my nose and my eye color."

"Grandpa come play with us." Said preston as he laughs while he tries to get the ball."well I'm go." He told me and he quickly walks their way."jax bring him back in the house before it get dark."

I told him "okay." And I made my way upstairs and to my office. And I do my duties.

———————————————————————————

It was around 10:20 pm that Austin came and told me to leave for he can do the rest. And I did. I made my way to my room. To see Preston fast asleep on the bed. I walk towards him and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"My sweet boy mommy loves you." I told him and then I walk out the room. I go downstairs and I use my speed to walk to his gravestone.when I was there I spoke to him."hello jace I hope your happy over there. I'm doing fine I think about you a lot."

"The pack is fine I'm handling everything .... Mark didn't take my love ones away from me you're still here jace with me. And now I have our son with us to so mark failed."

I hear footsteps and I turn around and I see Preston rubbing his eyes."mommy what you doing?" And I smile and I look at jace gravestone and I went towards him."nothing let's go home." I said and we walk away.

         The end

—————————————————————————-

Hello it's the author thank you for sticking around and reading this story.

I know I might not be a good writer but this is how I will learn, but I see that this doesn't bother you guys that much Since I  I haven't receive any hate comments.

And I will be gone for a couple months cuz I have more ideas for my other stories, and I need time to think about what story I should do next.

As you guys may have noticed I love romance story and also werewolves story it my weakness. I love to write a lot of those stories

But I will also like to challenge myself and start  writing mystery/romance or horror/romance.

Because I also like horror books and mystery.

If you didn't know I like to switch it up and use first POV and second POV a lot. But I think I should stop doing this but I might continue on writing POV using two of them for now.