Surprise

I stand on all of my four legs and I growl as I smell a different scent. I look at the man who is staring at me with love,shock, and a little turn on? I showed him my teeth as I walk slowly to him."hey careful Nora it me?"

I snarl at him but he was not scared he is a Alpha after all he shows no fear. But he is going to learn that he is not the only alpha in this room." Shift." I look at the girl in front of me she is from my pack.

I growl at her as she was ordering me around."shift please." She said as she tries her best to smile. I turn around and I think about my human hands. And then I feel my bones cracking. And I was naked.

I stood up and I turn around to look at the two of them."hey wolfy eyes up here horny alpha." I told him. He clear his throat and I look to see the woman coming towards me. She takes her cape off and comes closer to me.

And wrap it around me." There you go my name is Sabrina what is your name." I smile at her."my name is Isabella." I told her and then I look at the other alpha in the room I know he is my mate he is very handsome but I want to mess around with him.

I walk closer to him " I know their is people by the stairs tell them to come down." I look as they all came downstairs." Ohh he is very handsome what his name?" I point to the one with a black tattoo. I hear my mate growl.

And I walk up to him."Luna Nor..." the man looks uneasy." It isabella nora is in my head right now." I touch his arm."little mate stop." I turn my body around to see him fighting with his wolf."you're telling me to stop well no."

I told him "let me give you a surprise." I said and I look at him when he sniffs the air he looks at me."you're a-" I didn't let him speak."I have alpha blood in me my dad is a alpha he still is." "Alpha Atticus is alive are you sure?" I look at the woman as she grabs my hands and I nod.

"He is or I wouldn't be able to feel so many energy in me."Isabella it was nice meeting you but please let Nora be in control I need to speak to her." I nod and I close my eyes.

———————————————————————————

I open my eyes and I look at my mate and I stay quiet. I'm a werewolf my dad is alive? And I'm a alpha it in my blood and veins to lead a pack."Luna Nora I know what you witnessed was very big."

I look at Sabrina "but I would like to speak to you about your past and tell you everything. This is one of the mission that your dad and mother wanted me to complete." I nod."so that means the party is over?" Said Penelope.

I look at her and I walk up to her "no continue don't let me be the reason to stop you from partying enjoy even though I wouldn't be here but do it for me." I told her and she nods. I look at jace and he nod.
"Find me later on." He said and I nod.

I follow Sabrina upstairs we walk all the way upstairs to her room. When we enter she close the door and I sat down on the chair." You're parents they were amazing people my mother used to tell me. Their isn't a lot of witches that lives with werewolves pack."

"They choose to be alone hidden from the rest of the supernatural creatures but my family ancestors were always with our pack Nora my great great great grandparents was always with our pack name the wind winder pack. We have always been loyal to every alpha and Luna of your pack."

"that has lead the wind winder pack we help protect them when they needed our help. They have always treated us witches with respect and we did the same." She said.

"What is my parents name?" I asked her."you're parents.... Cleo stone and Atticus stone alpha and Luna of the wind winder pack." She said."what happened that night was awful my mom said." She looks at me."my mother told me every since you were born the pack hasn't been safe."

I look at her in confused way not wanting to interrupt her." They wanted our pack because of the lands we have they wanted the Luna to bear his child for they can have a alpha heir." She told me."they wanted my mom." She nods.

"And ever since you were born those mutts have been trying to kill you...... you were always with your mom and the warriors being watch by them for no harm can be done to you or your mom my mom and dad cast a spell on the both of you to protect you from anyone trying to harm you."

"It was war for our pack every night and day the werewolves haven't been able to relax because of the dangers that lurk around the territory. Your dad is a alpha but he carries royal blood in him meaning that the king who past away a long time ago is his father and they wanted to kill your father and you to get to Cleo."

"And then when you turn 6 month your dad had a plan to take him down and to stop the war so he left the pack with 1,200 warriors thinking that it would be okay but the next day we were attacked they killed some of the werewolves and our people as well."

"We couldn't do much because the last thing my mother saw was Cleo being attacked by them......