Family

I feel someone shaking me and I open my eyes to see my mom. I look at her and I stand up from the couch "sorry Nora I didn't mean to wake you up but we have to go they need us back in the pack." I nodded my head and I gave her a hug.

I walk towards my dad and my siblings and I gave them a hug."maybe one of these days I can go visit the pack." She nods and I watch them leave. I close the door and I went upstairs to my mate room he was still sleeping and I look at the time to see it is 9:00 am.

I made my way towards the bed and I lay down next to him. And I go on my phone for awhile and I put my phone away and I try to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I decided to just wake up and go ahead and brush my teeth.

I hear jace groaning as he is starting to wake up when I was done brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom."my parents left they couldn't stay for two days." He nod and he walks towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

When he came out I spoke to him "my parents are my family but this pack has become my family as well." I told him and he holds my hand." Jace I need to let you know something about me." I said "I was- when I was 6 months old my parents found me in my real mother arms she was killed by a rogue."

"So the night walker pack took me in and train me how to defend myself from anyone including werewolves. I don't know if my father is alive or dead do you think you can help me find out if my father is alive or...." he immediately nods.

"Of course I will let my man know for they can start it will be hard and it will take probably months or years." I nod."I will wait of course I will." I said to him. And he stood up."in a couple of weeks I will ve announcing that you are the Luna of this pack."

I nod "so what's your plan for today?" I shrug "I'm going to go visit Kathleen and then that pretty much it why did you need help with anything?" He shook his head and he got off the bed. And walk away from the room. And I was alone again I stood up from the bed.

And I wince as I felt ringing in my ear I cover both my ears with my hands and I scream as It continues. I feel sparks and my mate holding me. I look at him and the ringing slowly goes away."Nora talk to me what hurts?" He asked me with a worried look.

And I shook my head "nothing I'm fine now." But he doesn't let me go." Jace I'm fine now let me go for I can stay up." And he does he let me go and I stand up."This is the first time that happened to me but it fine nothing to worry about big boy."

"I'm not a big boy I'm a big man." He said while he puffs his chest out. "I'm going to go back to my office try to take it easy okay?" I nod as he left the room. I look at myself as I can hear people talking from outside and also jace speaking.

"Humans can not hear from far away especially a whole conversation." I told myself. I put my hair in a ponytail and I grab my phone from the nightstand and I call my mom after the third time I called her she picked up.

"Hello Nora." She said "mom when you found me were you 100% sure that my mom was human?" I asked her."yes of course me and your dad knew she was human why are you asking this now?" I stay quiet....."not-nothing I was just curious about my past life again thank you love you byee."

I hung up the phone and I sighed "why? What is wrong with me." I told myself. As I walk out the room I walk to my mate office. And I walked in without knocking he immediately looks up at me."little mate do you need anything?" He asked me.

And I shook my head "I just want to be in the same room with you that all but carry on I will just lay down on the couch and read this book." I said as I grab a book from the bookshelf. And I sat down and I start to read. It is silent in his office.

Every now and then I will look up at him to see him typing on his laptop. This grown man is my mate this powerful man is all mine. I continue on reading the book until he spoke."little mate come here." I stand up and I walk to towards him.

"What you need?" He push his desk chair a little bit and he taps his lap."sit on me." He said."why?" He grab my arm and pulls me towards him. "I don't need a reason little mate I just want to be next to you." "Plus to calm me down."

He told me and he start to do his alpha duties I sat on him with my arm wrap around him. I move a little bit until I was comfortable. And I let him do his work.

———————————————————————————

It wasn't until 8:30 pm was when he was done he turns his laptop off and moves the chair. I was about to stand up when he picked me up in his arms."are you hungry? Little mate because I am." He told me and I nod."I'm hungry."

He nods and walk out the door and in flash we were downstairs he put me down on the ground."do you want a ham and cheese sandwich?" I nod and he start to make everything and he uses his speed to make the sandwich.

In a blink of a eye he is next to me with my food. We go sit down and eat the food in silence."tomorrow I'm going to a meeting that is going to start at  10:30 pm don't wait up for me my little mate." I nod as I continue on eating my food.

I throw the plate away and make my way upstairs I fix the blankets and I lay down. I hear the bedroom door open and close. And I feel him next to me he wrap his arms around me. "Goodnight little mate." And that all it took for me to fall asleep.