Part 2

" after they killed Cleo the told us that they will come for you and you will take Cleo spot in having his child and then they vanish and my mom rush."

towards your mother side to heal her but she said no that it was too late that it was time for her to go. My mother promised her to keep you safe from harm. So she was the one that gave you poison to stop your wolf from awakening at age 16."

"It was the only way to keep you protected she had to drop you off at a random pack that she didn't know. She thought Atticus was going to come for you but I guess because of the pain of losing his mate he didn't came back for you."

She looks down at the ground." We have been trying to find him everyday non stop but it been hard. Nora I don't want to scare you but since you're awaken sooner or later he will come for you." She told me. And I stay quiet I didn't know what to think or say to her.

I was angry "do you know who the man is?" I ask her."I have pictures of him right now I think he's about 35 and I also have pictures of your parents." She hand me the picture of the man and I look at it."Sabrina..... w-this man"

"That the man who wants you he killed your mom." I shook my head as I put the picture down."are you fucking with me?" I stood up from the seat and she shook her head. I growl at her. And I threw the seat that I was sitting on at her.

But it didn't hit her because she used her powers "Nora calm down what is it?" She said and I walk up to her."th-this is my dad." I told her. "He....is my dad my nice good father he taught me how to fight and also prot....protect myself he...." I shook my head."Nora it him Im not lying to you he is your mom killer."

"Than why he didn't kill me already? I was right next to him all my life?" I told her." I don't know Nora but all I know is that you're alive safe and sound and you can't trust him no more he is a danger to you I don't know what his next move is but he probably was waiting for you to awaken to get what he wants."

" all this time I been lied too all this time...." as I let the tears drop."why didn't you know? You're mom?" She shook her head."we didn't know we thought we left you in a good pack my mom left to go after your dad to find him."

"But with a baby it would have been tough for you Nora please understand why we did it." She told me as I walk to the door I open it."where is your mom?" I asked her."she thinks she has located your dad she's waiting for the perfect time to talk to him."

"Also one more thing we weren't the only ones" I look at her in a confused way."in our pack we have more supernatural creatures." She told me."we have two male lycan and two male vampires we also have one shapeshifter."

I nod "my duty here is done Luna Nora whenever you need me just touch this and say my name and I will appear." She told me as she comes to me and gives me a small necklace. I hold it and I walk away not even saying bye.

I look at the pictures of me and my parents and also at the picture of my so-called evil father. I went and grab clothes. And I put the cape down when I put on my clothes. I can hear her voice in my head."you're not going to celebrate your party?"

I look at the clock to see it is 8:30 pm at night." No I can't try to distract myself from what Sabrina told me." I tell her and she giggles."Let go to mate he will make you feel better follow his scent and it would lead us too him."

I did what she said and it took me downstairs to the basement I see him talking too his friends having a good time. Just being able to see him makes my worries go away. I look at him and then I walk back upstairs. And in a flash I was in my room.

I don't know how I use my speed but it came to me naturally. I turn off the lights and I went to bed. Trying to pretend that it can't be him.  But I knew deep down inside that Sabrina would never lie. That pack is not my home it never was and it never will be mine again.

All those people I grew up with it was all just a act no one loves me in that pack. I been betrayed I been in my enemy pack my whole life. And my father were ever he is he needs to come back. And tell me how to fix this. How to make it right.