Avoiding him

I push the blanket away from me and I sit up last night I slept in the room that i used to go out to the rooftop.  And thank god no one came for me I was wrong about jace. I got up and I head down to his room.

Too brush my teeth and when I open the door he was  sitting on the bed with his laptop he makes eye contact with me and I immediately look away. I close the door and I brush my teeth and also wash my face.

When I was done I open the bathroom to see jace leaning against the bedroom door. I roll my eyes "hello little mate if you want to leave just talk to me and I will move away." I sigh and I make eye contact with him.

"Jace move away let me get out." He smirks at me "nope." And I look at him "seriously jace I don't have the energy to start fighting again." I said. "I let you have your space yesterday Nora and also sleep in a different room."

He told me "I'm not mad anymore and you shouldn't be mad either." He said while he walked away from the door and sat back down." Jace you called me a kid of course I will be mad at your stupidity I just want to see my family."

I told him "not through FaceTime or a phone call but see them here in person or let me go to my pack and get my belongings while also seeing them. But of course you wouldn't let me."

"Don't try to talk to me jace only when you let me see them then we can talk." I said and I walk out slamming the door behind me. I go downstairs and to the kitchen and I made eye contact with three men. They immediately stop talking and looked at me.

I look away and I go towards the fridge I hear one of them cough."hello Luna." Said one of them I took a yogurt out and I walk to the cabinet to get a spoon."My name is Blake." I look at them "my name is Austin." "My name is Justin we....are your mate best friends Luna we are sorry for hurting you."

And I grin at them "it fine your all good you were protecting your pack and that is nothing to feel wrong about." I told them as I start to eat my yogurt."Luna if you need anything we be here for you and also help you."

"Well Blake,austin,Justin what I need is to see my pack but your so called best friend is acting like the biggest jerk and not allowing me to see them do you think you can talk to him?" I said to them while they look at each other.

"I don't think so and do me a favor if your alpha wants you all to watch me and see how I'm doing today just don't even bother. Pretend that you haven't seen me."

"We can't lie to our alpha." And i narrow my eyes at them."Yes you can because I'm telling you all to do it." I said and I walk out the kitchen i make my way out the door and towards the woods.

A hand grab me and I was force to turn around."Luna Nora what are you doing?" She asked me and I look at Penelope."nothing I'm not leaving I don't even know your territory that well so I will get lost."

"Nora." She said and I look away "Come." She told me as she start to walk away. I follow her back to the house. We go down the hallway and she opens the door to a room that has screen doors.  In the middle of the room was a small table it has a cup sitting on top of it.

And I also see a cat sitting down on the floor next to the screen door. I sat down on the chair. And Penelope sit down."look I know your not happy with your mate bu-" I look at her and I shook my head."if you tell me he is doing this for my protection I want you to zip your mouth."

I told her and she doesn't say anything but she looks at me."you don't get it Penelope those people are my family. My own mate is keeping me from my family he is acting like they will kill me that not happening I been with them my whole life."

"My mom and dad are worried sick about me and....J- tell your alpha if he doesn't allow me to see my FAMILY I will reject him." I sit up."no Nora you can't reject him you know what will happen to him." She said and I nod."I know very well tell your alpha he has 48 hours to let me see my family or I will reject him."

I told her and I smile at her and I walk away from the room. I go upstairs and to the room I was sleeping at. I look at my blanket and pillow that is on the floor. And I didn't have anything else to do so I went to sleep.