Im hit

I take out the conditioner from my hair and when it was all gone I turn the water off. And when I open my eyes jace is brushing his teeth he is dressed up with a suit and tie.

I grab the towel and I cover my body and I open the shower door. I walk away and I get a underwear and a cute yellow flower dress. Penelope been giving me some of her clothes that doesn't fit her no more to me.

I look to see if jace was in the room but he was still in the bathroom so I quickly put on my underwear and also my bra on."Nice ass." I didn't say anything but probably my cheeks are blushing a lot. I put on the dress and I go towards the mirror to look at myself.

"Nora you think you are going downstairs like that?" He told me as he was leaning against the door. And I look at him and I nod."yes? Why does it not look good?" I said to him."all the clothes you wear looks beautiful on you but you can only show off to me."

"That dress is wayyy to sexy." He told me and I start giggling."jace...calm down it really not it a simple dress." I told him as I walk past him. I feel him grab me and we are both standing next to the mirror with him behind me.

"How is that simple." He told me and as I look at myself I start to see that it hugs my curves and makes my boobs pop out."okay big boy but relax I only have eyes for you plus no one would dare to even look at me or touch me in that way."

"I will be with Penelope the whole time you're gone." I told him and he nods and let me go. "Come in." Said jace and I see the door open to see one of his warriors."the car is ready." He told my mate and then he close the door and left.

"How you knew he was going to knock the door?" I asked him and he taps his nose while smiling at me."well my little mate take care." He said while he comes towards me.

He lean down and kiss me on the lips I wrap my arms around him and he wrap one arm around my body while he has his hand on my cheek. I smile while we kiss. And in a flash he takes me towards the bed with him on top me.

He kiss me on my neck and I notice my underwear was peeking out. I moan as he suck My neck. "This is where I will mark you my little mate." He told me as he looks at me. And when he touches it with his fingers I feel spark.

"Well I must go now." He told me as he leaves the room I look at the ceiling and I touch my neck I rush downstairs and I run towards the car "WAIT!" I said. And jace get out the car and walk towards me. I threw myself at him.

Making his back touch the car and I kiss him I bite his tongue and I hear him growling but not because he was mad. But because he was enjoying it and I stop and I gave him a hug and I look at him with tears in my eyes."you better come right back jace I'm going to miss you."

I said as he wipes my tears "I will my little mate I promise you I will." He told me as he gave me one last hug and he goes inside the car. I move back as the car drives away and I pout."I don't get it this mate bond is driving me crazy."

And I hear a familiar laugh and I turn around to see Penelope."it sure does now come Luna my brother told me you were outside." And I walk inside the house with her."now why don't we hangout and watch movies eat and talk about random things?"

She said as we continue on walking at first I didn't know where she was going but then I see that we made it to her room. She grabs her blankets and lays it down on the floor and she turns on the tv."you want to watch this new movie called murder mysteries i heard it really good."

I nod and I sat down with her "where are your daughters?" I asked her ."they are with your mother in law today so it will be just us two." I nod I watch as maids came inside the room with snacks she hands us the snacks.

And leaves and we start to watch the movie

(Few minutes later)

"The movie was great." I told her as I wipe the tears from laughing at the movie. I start to eat the chips it is 1:30 pm and we rewatch the movie twice already. "Come with me to go get drinks."

I said as I got up from the floor we make our way downstairs and as we were about to walk inside the kitchen a anger jace opens the door. He doesn't look at me and in a flash he was gone. I hear glass breaking and jace growling.

"What happened?" I ask the warrior that knock on the door this morning." The alpha of the summit pack didn't sign the papers." He said and walks upstairs. I also walk upstairs and to his office to see his warriors trying to calm him down.

I look away as he threw one of them towards the bookshelf."everyone leave." I said and they all left. I close the door and I lock it and I go towards him. And I gave him a hug.

He pulls me closer to him and he breathes in my scent."jace relax okay." I said to him. When he was calm I made him sat down on his chair and I look around the room."you really messed up your office." I said while I shake my head.

I unbutton his shirt and I took it off he looks at me and grabs my wrist."Nora." I slowly sat down on him and he looks at me and then at my chest. I put my hands on his chest and when we were about to kiss....

"Come out the room you freaky people come and eat cake nowww!" Said Penelope. And I look at him and I got off. And we made our way downstairs. I see Penelope sitting down on the couch with a plate full of cake.

I was about to sit down when someone rings the bell ."I go and see who it is." I told jace as he was about to open the door. He goes sit down and I open the door but no one was outside. And I turn my body around to tell them it was no one.

And it was like I sense something was off I saw the bullet coming my way but I was hit. I touch my stomach and I look at them as my legs gave out. My eyes close and the darkness took me again.