All for you

I finish my makeup and I made sure to look at myself to see if anything was ruined and I look amazing I'm wearing a red dress with a nude high heels my hair was in a updo.

I walk towards the window to see a lot of my pack members. I was the only one that wasn't ready in time. I even put on what Penelope gave me and let me just say it is sexy. It showing a lot.

I made my way out the door and downstairs to the party. I stop and I look for my mate to see him talking to Austin. He was finally smiling and looking relax which made me happy as well. I walk towards them and jace immediately look at me.

"Hello Austin and hello birthday boy." Austin bows at me as I made my way to my mate arms. He hold on to me and he just looks at me without saying a word."jace aren't you going to say anything?" I said.

"Come on let go to our room right now let forget everybody because all I want to do is take you in the be-" I stop him by covering his lips and I gave Austin a small smile."thank you Luna I'm going to go before it get more awkward." I nod and I yelp as he grab my ass.

I narrow my eyes at him in a playful way. His eyes kept changing colors he is fighting with his wolf."nora let do what he said let go to the room already." I block her from saying anything else."even though it my party you came late little mate."

He said to me."I know sorry I was busy doing my hair and it takes hours to do it." He nods I grab his hand and took him to the dance floor and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his arms around my waist.

I look around to see everyone else was either slow dancing or talking to their group of friends." So how is your birthday party so far do you like it?" He nod."my sister never fails to amaze me with how much she spends on decorating birthday party it is what she loves doing."

And I nod I went closer to him and I put my head on his chest."I got you a present jace." I told him as we continue on dancing." You didn't have to little mate because you being here is enough for me. I just need you that it." I look at him.

And I smile. "Okay if I can everyone listen to what I have to say it would be great." We stop dancing. And we look at Penelope and the music stop completely." As you all know today is my big brother birthday so happy birthday alpha jace. I'm not going to make this speech long and boring okay."

And me and my mate laugh and so did the other pack members." Thank you for being a good alpha jace you are a amazing person and I'm happy that you're finally with the person you love our Luna Nora have fun tonight and carry one with the music." She walk towards us.

And I gave her space to hug her brother when she's done."so nora do you have it on or no?" She said and I nod. And she walks away. Thankfully that he didn't ask what she was talking about. "Happy birthday jace." I move away as just put him into a headlock.

And I giggle as jace push him off him. They start to have a conversation and I made my way to the table to get a piece of brownie. I took a bit of it and moan and jump a little because of how good it taste."Hello Luna Nora." I turn around to see Sabrina.

"Hello." I look at her dress that she is wearing it is a vesper square neck pencil dress in black."you look pretty." She tell me thank you and we look towards the dance floor."so how is everything going with the plan to take him down?" I ask her."it going good the members of your dad pack they are putting the gray cans inside the grass."

"Once their feet touches it they are going to fell asleep and never walk up." And I nod."but we are the only ones who are going to have mask on to protect ourselves from the smell." And I nod. I look at the ground."well that my cue to leave." I look at her and then I see jace coming towards me.

Let go little mate back to our room it enough for me." I nod and we walk towards the house. We made our way upstairs and to our room. I lock the door and I look as he takes his shoes off."you want to me to go take a shower first or you want to go now?"

I shook my head as he takes his shirt off."okay I will go first." He start to walk toward the bathroom."no wait I have something else in mind." He raise his eyebrow at me. And I walk towards him.

I turn around "can you help me unzip my dress?" I told him. And I feel him unzipping my dress."okay little mate now I want to know what you have in mind?" I took a deep breath in and out.

And I let the dress fall he look down at what I'm wearing and he slowly looks up at me."kiss me already jace." And that all took for him to come. He attack my lips. And picks me up and lightly throws me on the bed he takes his pants off and comes on top of me and I wrap my legs around him.

He kiss me again and then he stops."nora y...ou you need to tell me when to stop becaus-" I sit up and I kiss him on the lips."I don't want you to stop jace this is my present for you jace I want it." I said as I touch his friend.

And he smiles I gave it all to him on his birthday it is my present for my mate.