Funeral

I woke up and I run to the bathroom to throw up. I continue on coughing and throwing up. And I feel sparks run all over me. As jace holds my hair when I was done I grab a tissue and I wipe my mouth. I look at him."thank you."

And I brush my teeth to take the smell of my morning breath away and also the throw up smell. When I was done I walk out the bathroom and I go to the closet to pick out black clothes. I look to see I only had a black dress and so I put it on.

I took off my clothes and I put the dress on I was alone in the room so I knew he is downstairs waiting for me. I walk out the room and I went to Jax room. I knock on his door."Jax May I come in." I said to him.

After a few seconds of hearing noises coming from inside his room he finally spoke."Come in nora." I open the door slowly and I peek inside to look at Jax. Sitting down on his bed looking down at his fingers.

I walk to him and I sat down next to him and I wrap my hand around his neck."are you ready?" I asked him breaking the silence." No...no I'm not I'm not ready....to see her in the coffi...coffin." He said as he continue on looking down.

"I know....jax I hate to say this but she is gone and the only thing we can do is to kill mark for hurting us he took away our loved ones." I told him and I pull away from him. And I stood up."Come on Jax mona needs us now."

He looks at me and nods we walk out the room and we went downstairs to see them talking quietly they look at us when we walk downstairs. I hold on to Jax as we walk outside following my mate and my father to the funeral.

I look to see some of my pack members outside talking quietly and whispering while they look at me. Their Luna who still hasn't been introduced properly to the pack,and who shares no mindlink to be able to talk to them.

I look around as we continue on walking toward the flowers. I see Penelope and Austin looking at the grave. "She's already buried?" Said jax as we stop walking. And I nod "I.... I am sorry if you didn't want this?" I told him and he shook his head.

"No it better like this I can't think of seeing the little coffin right in.....front of me it better like this." He said. He let me go and I follow him as he got closer to the dirt he goes on the floor and clench his hands."I will not forget.....about you mona...you were the best little siste-"

We look to the sound as we heard clapping. Penelope and Austin comes to my side and jace and my father."so sad.....would you look at that." I look to see him again. He was smiling but it wasn't a smile that he always had when we joke around with the family.

This time it is different more creepy "She didn't make it that is pathetic I always knew she was a weak pup." He said as he came closer to us. "Get off my lands." I look at my mate ."Why? I came here to be with mona as well it her funeral she needs her father."

"You don't get to call yourself a father you don't get to come here you son of a bitch." Said jax. Mark growls at Jax." I'm a guest so-" "you're not a guest." I look as Mark see my father."Atticus it nice seeing you again are you done hiding?" He said.

"Don't answer that Atticus this is really great I have all the people I will kill all in the same place. This is wonderful it going to make my life so much easier." He said as he starts to laugh.

"Come on out boys." He said and I look as I seen them in their wolf forms."Nora you need to go back to the pack now..... and be with the woman and kids and protect them. Austin and Penelope will go with you to protect you."

And I shook my head "I don't need protection I know how to fight and my wolf is craving for his blood." I said as we hear them growling."please do not argue with me mate I can't lose you. Me and my warriors will handle it."

He told me and I look at the emotions running through his eyes. He is sad and angry. I look at mark and he smiles at me."this will be a warning for you that I am serious and I will have you NOW!" He Scream and all hell broke loose.

Austin grab my arm and Penelope and we start running as we hear the growls coming from behind us. I look to see warriors shifting in mid air.their clothes breaking in two pieces. And we continue on running as we got near the pack house we stop.

"Take Luna Nora now." He said and Austin is attacked by a wolf Penelope grab my hand and we go inside the house and to a different section of the house. She opens the white doors and we go down a flight of steps to see warriors standing by the door.

They bow down to us and they open it immediately and shut it again. I see my pack members holding on to their kids and other family members. But they were also looking at me. "Mommy." I hear river and Kathleen voice and I go towards them as Penelope hugs them.

"Luna you are our Luna....right." I turn around to see a middle age woman looking at me. I didn't say anything as she looks at me. But after a few seconds I nod my head."I am the Luna." She comes towards me and gives me a hug.

"Thank god you're okay Luna we are all scared what going to happen? What is happening?" She ask me. And I look at her and at the other pack members who was listening to our conversation each one of them held fear in their eyes.

"We are being attack by our neighbor pack.......but we got it under control.... I will not let anything happen to any of you. Those man came to the wrong pack to mess with. I am the Luna of this pack my name is nora. I know the ceremony of me being introduced is very late and I can assure you that I'm not neglecting to be the Luna of this pack."

I took a deep breath "this pack h- is in war." A few people gasp at what I said."but this pack is prepared to fight we will not let you down.right now we just have to stay quiet and be prepare for anything." I said and I walk toward the door I sat right in front of it.

Just listening to the sounds of fights all around the house. And after what felt like forever everything is quiet and I smell my mate coming near the door.