No

I rush towards the pack hospital as I'm holding my mate in my arms. Penelope is crying next to me. "I need the pack doctor your Luna was shot!" I said.everyone moves out of my way. And I see the pack doctor rushing towards my side.

"I need Glenn and ash to come with me now." I put her down on the hospital bed. She start pulling the bed."Alpha jace you need to stay here you can not follow us." They told me as I walk with them.

"We won't be able to do our job properly with you in the same room.... Alpha jace she will die if I keep wasting time." She told me as we continue on walking. I let her hand go and I watch them leave.

"This is my fault I should have open the door." I told myself."you didn't know jace don't beat yourself about this now... go and try to find who did this to our Luna we don't need a emotional jace."said Penelope."we need alpha jace."

I look at my sister "I will stay here." She said and I nod I walk out of the pack hospital and I see my best friend running towards me."Alpha jace  one of the warriors catch the person who shot Nora." I look at all of them."Come with me to the jail cell."

I use my speed to get there and I immediately walk downstairs  I look at the guards standing outside of the jail cell."Alpha jace we have tried to make her talk bu-" I open the jail cell and I walk in.

The woman has a black hooded cloak on she looks down at the ground."Who are you." I said to her. As I smell her scent she wasn't a werewolf but a witch.Why you hurt my mate....what do you want." I said to her but she didn't speak to me.

My wolf wanted me to kill her but I disagree  I walk up to her."look at me woman." She lifts her head and she takes off her hoodie. Her hair is a platinum hair color her eyes is green. She smirks at me."Alpha jace I did your mate a huge favor when I shot her."

She told me and that all it took for me to grab her by the neck.my nails came out and I lift her up from the ground. But she showed no fear. "Why you hurt my mate? If you don't tell me I'm going t-"

It was like a force that took me away from her I hit the cell door and I wasn't able to move."Listen Alpha jace that wasn't a smart move you know that I'm not a werewolf or a human." She said as I felt the force gripping on me tightly.

"I can easily kill you with a snap of my fingers but I won't do that. Because.....you're Nora mate." She lets me go and I fall down on the floor."your mate Nora I did her a favor." "How is putting a bullet in my mate doing her a favor?"

I told her and she smiles"I didn't harm your mate stupid I took out the poison in her body." I look at in her in a confused way."poison in her body?"  She sit down on the floor." "The blood that came out was just the poison leaving off her body the bullet is not a actual bullet your pack doctor won't find nothing in her body."

"Because the bullet dissolve in her body it is like a pill that went in her. And help her awaken." She smiles again at me and laughs."her birthday is coming up she will be turning 19 years old. On her 19th birthday she will be awaken."

"What do you mean?" She roll her eyes at me "you will see what I mean on her birthday. My family has been helping her family ever since I was born. This mission was supposed to just shoot her and leave but your dogs attack me."

"Her mother didn't want my mother to save her to just let her die. She was heartbroken when her father left for war." I shook my head."your not making any sense." Alpha jace you're mate is a alpha daughter their pack was being attacked by rogue her father left his mate behind to protect his pack.

And her mother was killed by a rogue  she die in her arms. My family has lived in her pack for the longest we helped them with everything that they need we are loyal to them. And my mother told me that when the Luna was attacked she asked my mom to send her daughter to the night walker pack.

"We did everything in our power to hid her and protect her from harm because Nora and my family and her dad is the last living members of the wind winder pack."

"But I'm not going to say anything anymore go and be with your mate and remember on her 19th birthday she will be awaken." She said. And I open the jail cell and I left. Everything that she has said didn't make sense to me.

"What is going to happen on her 19th birthday." I said out loud as I made my way to the pack hospital. When I walk in I see the pack doctor talking with my sister. "Alpha jace we-we couldn't find the bullet we checked and not in there." She look down at the ground.

"It fine I just want to see her my mate." She nod and I walk with her to the room. We walk down the hallway."She hasn't woken up yet." She told me as she opens the door we walk inside to see her awake."didn't you just said she hasn't woken up yet?" She nods."I don't know how she is awake." She said.

"I think I need to study again because what I witnessed is so strange." She get out of the room." Little mate how are you feeling?" She gives me a small smile."I feel fine I don't even feel any pain please tell me I'm not staying overnight in the hospital?"

She ask me "no if you don't want to you don't have to." She smiles and get off the bed and walks towards me. I look at her to see that she look fine. She gives me a hug."did you find the person who shot me?" "Yes I did actually."

"Did she told you why she shot me?" I didn't say anything I just look at her."no not really little mate." "Let go home." I told her and we walk away. "Blake the woman who shot my mate bring her to the pack house and show her where the guest rooms are at make sure she likes it. And do not ask me why."

As we made it back to the pack house we walk upstairs and to our room. She was still in the hospital gown. She takes it off and goes on the bed. She grab the blanket and put it on her. She is sleeping with her bra and underwear.

I turn off the nightstand and I go on the bed  and she comes closer to me. I wrap my arms around her and I went to sleep as well.