Birthday(i publish at 5:00 pm eastern time)

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Nora happy birthday to you." I look at Penelope and at her kids and my mate as they sang to me while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Aw thank you so much." I go on the floor and I hug her kids."we made you this." Said river she was holding a pink bracelet and Kathleen was holding a blue bracelet until I took it out of her hands."thank you so much I love it."

I put it on my wrist and then Penelope gives me a hug." I don't know what you like so I got you two shirts and skirts and a necklace it on the bed." She told me and I nod and we walk out I look at the clothes and the necklace.

"I love it Penelope I really do." I told her  and she nods."well Im start preparing everything downstairs in the basement." She walks away."Penelope don't go crazy okay it just going to be us and the boys and Sabrina and my parents that it."

She open the door and before she left she smiles "I try not to go crazy." And she shut the door. It was me alone with jace he comes towards me."how are you feeling? Are you nervous to learn about your past?"

He ask me as I sat down on the bed."no jace I just want to know what happened that night why was it my family." He nods "well I must go now I'm in charge of taking care of Kathleen and river." He shook his head and smile.

"My sister can get away with anything." He leaves the room and I was by myself I look at the clothes on the bed and I grab it and also underwear. And I went in the bathroom I lock the door and I took off my clothes.

Today I slept longer than usually it was 5:30 pm that I woke up and now it almost 6:00 pm. I hop in the shower and I did my routine. When I was done with everything I dried myself and I put on my clothes.

I look at myself and I did a little twirl I made my out the room and I went downstairs. To the kitchen to see plate of foods on the table. The maids were busy cooking."I knew I picked cute clothes for you Luna." I turn around to look at Penelope.

She was already dress."so I found out from your parents that you're not into late all night party which sucks but no biggie." She told me and then In a blink of a eye she was gone. So I was once again alone.

I made my way out the door and I look out the window to see it is starting to get dark. I can hear music from downstairs and I hear people talking I follow the sound and I make a left turn down the hallway and I walk downstairs.

I go to the basement to see balloons and people arranging the decorations."Nora it not ready yet." I look at Penelope as she came downstairs."you are everywhere Penelope." She nods."I want to make this beautiful for you Nora for you can remember this special night."

She told me " we-" I scream as I felt hot I drop down on the floor and I continue on screaming."Luna Nora." "It hurts....MAKE IT STOP!" I feel my arms popping and as I look at my hand facing a different direction.

"She's shifting everyone give her space." I can hear my mate voice and I whimper as I felt my bones breaking."everyone leave including you alpha jace you need to go." Said a voice I knew it must have been Sabrina talking.

"I'm not leaving she is my mate she won't hurt me." He said."Alpha jace she is a new wolf she won't be able to recognize you as her mate." He laughs."Alpha jace Im being serious she will harm you but not me because I am from her pack."

I continue on screaming and I start to see my hands having white fur. The last thing I remember is someone speaking in my head.