Goodbye

It been 2 days he hasn't woken up he hasn't move yet. Justin been at his side and is sleeping overnight with him because I can't be under stress that much.

Austin and Blake helps me do my Luna duties and also sign papers that need to be signed. My father and jax come to me to talk about how I am doing and also to make a decision on where should my mate be buried.

But I always change the subject because they are talking about him like he is gone already that he has left. But he hasn't he is still breathing. "Luna Nora so every 5 years we have a meeting with all the different packs at the king house to talk about what been going on."

"About the pack and it going to be on May 15th so should we cancel it?" He ask me as I was sitting down on the chair."why should we cancel it?" "Because of alpha jace I don-" I interrupted him."you think I'm not strong enough to be able to go to a meeting that I will be too emotional?"

He doesn't say anything and he look down at the ground."I will be fine so sign it when we leave I want you to stay behind to take care of the pack,Justin and Blake will come with me and some of the warriors too."

He nods as he sign the paper." Well I will be back austin." I told him and I stand up. I walk away and I go towards where my mate is at. When I arrive there I see Justin looking at my mate.

I open the door and he quickly bow his head down to me,And left it is only me and him."jace everything is going good your friends are helping me with the Luna duties,but I need you here with me it not the same without you here I haven't heard your voice in a really long time."

I touch his hand and I look at the machine as it start to go crazy. I move away from the bed and I open the door." I NEED HELP!" I scream loudly and I see the pack doctors rushing towards the room.

They start to do all these crazy things to make the reaction he had stop. I got out of the room and I went down the hallway. I close my eyes and I just focus on the sounds.

And after a few minutes it stops it becomes quite again. And that when I felt it. "No......no please don't do this moon goddess bring him back." I shook my head as I felt him go away from me. The connection I had between me and jace is gone.

I got up from the floor and I slowly walk towards the room. I see them put the blanket on his face."lun....Luna Im so-" I shook my head."leave the room and go get my Justin,Austin and Blake."

The nurse nod her head and walk away immediately. I go towards his body."y...you can finally rest big boy you are already free to go... please watch over us jace.....please." I go towards his body and I cried.

I didn't care about how loud I was crying I was in pain and soon after that I can hear the sounds of my pack members howling at their loss of the alpha. "N...Noo no wake up jace." Scream Penelope as she came inside the room.

I sit up and I look at my father as he came inside  and I walk up to him and I hug him."dad he is gone." I said to him."I know and I'm so sorry." He told me as he pat my back.

And he continues on patting my back until I felt better. I let him go and I clear my throat."tell them to start preparing for his funeral I want it next to the flowers." I said out loud for everyone can hear.

And I walk out and I left the hospital I go towards the flowers that is inside the woods. And I go on the floor and I lay down looking at the sky. I just listen to the sounds that I hear."Luna Nora I'm so sorry." I look to see Sabrina looking down at me.

"It okay Sabrina he was in pain now he can finally be free." I told her. "If I could have search for the ingredients faster than he would still be alive." She told me."I failed my mom would be disappointed." And I shook my head.

"You didn't fail I would comfort you right now but I can't. But you did your job well." I told her as I continue on looking at the sky."thank you Luna." She told me."so are you ready to lead this pack?" I sat up and I smile at her."yes it what he would have wanted for me to take care of this pack."

I sat up and I go towards her."I can't abandon my pack that has become my family over the months I have been here." She nod her head."you know their will be many eyes on you since you will be running this pack alone without a mate."

I nod my head ."so let them be I know I will do my job well." I told her. And I left after I said that and I went to our room. I put my head down on his side of the bed and I breath in his scent.

My mate left me alone.