Sabrina

"Then we will plant those bombs here each bomb is going to make a big line that covers every inch of your territory so that way we will know if some of the man went a  different way to get nora." He nods his head.

"I have cast a spell on every house that is here alpha jace the spell will only let your pack members enter that they recognize but if it one of mark man he will not be able to enter at all." I said smiling at him.

"Okay thank you Sabrina those bomb will come in handy." I nod."I will like to tell you that mark has made himself into a fool. We are in a new year with better weapons than before. He won't know what coming I also would like to let you know we put one of our pack members inside his pack.

"What do you mean Sabrina." I sat down on the couch."it means that we don't actually have 67 members we have 68 but he been in that pack since he was 14. I don't know how he did it but he did we keep in contact with him with this."

I take out a blue crystal stone and I show it to alpha jace."He will help us and let us know when the attacks will happen.... we can trust him mark is just a  fool he will not think that one of his own man is a spy." I said while I touch my hair.

Atticus and Jax stay quiet while the look down at the ground."Atticus." I said his name and he immediately look at me."Come talk to my mother and father they been dying to talk to you." I told him and he nods.

"We aren't mad at you alpha Atticus we are just worry about you that all." He nod again and leaves the room." Well I must be on my way I'm tired and I need some rest." I said to the both of them."wait." Said alpha jace to me.

I turn around "but how can a werewolf use that crystal stone to talk to you? Doesn't it require Magic?" He asked me."yes he is a witch and a werewolf alpha jace his name is miles." I said and then I walk away.

I go towards the room that had my name on a white sheet of paper. I grab the paper and I open the door and I threw it in the trash. I go towards the bathroom and I take off my clothes and I hop in the shower.

I turn the water on and I stay their as i let the water wash the dirt off me. I wash my hair and I put soap all around me. When I was done I cast a spell and my luggage is on the floor.

I grab the towel and dried myself and I put on a lace pj set. I close my luggage and I brought it outside the bathroom and I put it next to the wall. I turn off the light and I look outside the window. I stare at some of the women who were goofing around with their kids.

"Hello Sabrina." I heard my name and I knew who it was already the way his voice said my name was different from other people who call my name. It is his husky voice that made me tremble.

I feel him hug me from behind and I smile as he kiss my neck. "Emmet." I said his name with a smile on my face. I have a mate and he is a lycan it weird because lycan are more stronger and powerful than a alpha but he just a normal pack member.

Even though he is really strong when I met emmet at first he would just stalk me were ever I go. I knew I could have just used my spells but it was a funny to see a grown man stalking me. He is 27 and I'm 25 years old.

"You took a while talking to those men." He said with a growl. And I smile."we were only talking about the plan to stop mark that it plus the alpha has a mate you know that and it was just alpha Atticus and another man name jax he wasn't staring at me in that way."

I told him as he continues on kissing my neck."when will you show everyone my mark my beautiful witch?" And I laugh and I turn my body around."soon emmet but not now." He nods as he continues on kissing my neck.

I moan as he continues I put a hand on his shoulder as I felt him kiss me."if Jax every tried to make a move you would get me right?" He said as he looks at me with a serious face. I look up at the ceiling and at him.

And he growls " I don't know what if I like it?" He narrows his eyes at me and kiss me. He force his tongue in me making me gasp. I feel a wave of sparks all over my body. And he stop kissing me."I know... you won't because he won't ever make you feel how I do..... your body is mine."

And I smile "tell me my beautiful witch if Jax will be able to make you feel this way when I'm done with you." He pick me up and I laugh as he takes his clothes off. He goes towards me and rip mine off and also my panties.

He hold on to my legs as he start to work his Magic down there. I moan and I lightly pull on his hair. I arch my back as he continues."babyyy.... w...wait I think I'm going to...." I stop as he looks at me with cum on his face.

He licks it off. "Turn around." He said and I did as I feel his member go in me. He slowly humps me and then he pulls on my hair a little bit as he start to go faster. I moan as loud as could and my mate chuckle." Sabrina keep it down everyone is going to know what going on in this room."

He told me as he continues he let my hair go and I turn around. And I go towards him and I kiss him. He goes and attack my lips and smile in between the kiss. I feel for his member and I put it in. And I start grinding. We stop kissing and I look at him.

He groan as he touches my boobs and we continue on going for a few minutes until we both got tired. I lay down on top of him just trying to catch our breath. And when we did I look up at him."I love you emmet I was just playing with you."

He nod his head. I look at him and I gave him a kiss on the lips and I gently bite his lips. When I was done I got off him and I went to sleep in my mate arms.