Chapter 1 - Rose

__________

R O S E
__________

"Good news, I found my parents." Wooyoung told his friends who are gathered in the living room watching Pirates of The Caribbean not paying attention on him.

He's been looking for his parents ever since he discovered that he was adopted when he was 15 years old. Like any other adopted kid, he's longing for his real parent's touch and care.

It's not like his adoptive parents aren't kid and caring. They treated him like their own son and even gave him everything without slacking as parents. They adopted him because they couldn't conceive a child. Wooyoung has always been the treasure that they've never had. He was their happiness.

That I why they were so sad when he discovered that he was adopted and became awkward and distant with them.

The considered most responsible among his friends-Hongjoong came with a bowl of salad in his hands that he made for the others. "We're going for the fresh concept food tonight. You lazy punks can't make me cook!" He said sliding a big brown of leaves and tuna that's been mixed with limes salt and pepper. The only thing that made it look exciting was the herry tomatoes that carried from the color green.

"You're here! How did it go?" He asked Wooyoung right away.

"I found them." He responded without smiling or any excitement.

Hongjung noticed his sad face and couldn't help but wonder, "That's good right?" He asked.

"They have an adopted daughter. You wouldn't believe if I tell you who she is." Wooyoung was now excited. Even his other friends are now paying attention. "It's Choi Moonhee." He revealed leaving everybody pausing the movie.

"Choi Moonhee? Isn't that the girl you told us who's been using her pretty face in getting everything g she wants?" Yunho-his bestfriend asked him. Of course Yunho would know everything about him, He practically grew up with this guy and knows everything about him. He knows all his biggest secrets and never hide anything from him.

"Yes! That girl who gets all the promotion just because she's pretty and she always smiles. Honestly, I should be flying in an airplane not a fucking ground crew, guiding the underagen disabled, and senior citizens where the boarding gate is and where to line up." Wooyoung ranted with his normal fierce glare when he's frustrated, happy, sad, excited, exhausted, and any other emotion he has.

People misunderstood that and Hojung gets it. They all get it, how people look into someone and easily assume that they're mad and angry.

But if you look close into it, of course flight attendants should be natural when they smile and face people.

"That fucked up dude! Your real parents adopted a child after they gave you up?" Mingi said earning a slight kick on the shin by Hongjung.

"Stop feeding the kid more reasons to hate this girl and his parents." He whispered to Mingi who later realized his mistake. Wooyoung is the kind of person to plot revenge.

Hongjung wasn't convinced though there's always two sided of the story and he doesn't believe that someone would be that evil. "There's nothing wrong with being pretty though. It's not her fault for having good looks. People tend to love what's beautiful. It's easy to love a rose, it's normal to love something beautiful but, it would take a long time to love it's thorns, nobody wants to keep something that can potentially cause pain. It's nature." Hojung told them like the lyrical person that he is.

"All this time she felt my parents' love and care that I should've received instead of her. She stole my parents' attention!" Wooyoung whispered in anger. He always does that when he's mad at someone. His friends are used to it but something tells Hongjung that this is something else. "She's going to regret that she's born." He whispered on his way to his room.

They live inside one house because they seem to feel dependent on each other since college when they used to live in a dorm. They did try to live separately but they felt incomplete and decided to buy a big house enough for the eight of them.

"Don't you think maybe you're blaming the wrong person? It's not her fault that your parents took care of her." Hongjun tried to convince Wooyoung but, he only shook his head.

Anger sometimes blind a man with an empty chest. He's looking for someone to blame, thinking that, that was all he needed to complete himself.

But it's not.

...

A/N: This is just an experiment. If someone digs this I might consider updating more often.