Chapter 11 - Trauma

_______________

T R A U M A
_______________

Upon entering the gate, he saw Mingi cleaning up the pool. It has been drained and now being mopped. It's been a while since someone actually gave a fuck that moss is growing all over it.

He proceeded inside and noticed that his friends are cleaning up. Seonghwa must've snapped again. There is no way that they're going to clean the house voluntarily.

Jongho was in charge of lifting heavy things while San was in charge of the vaccum.

"These kids never learn. Do you wanna live with dirt?" He heard Seonghwa scolding Yunho who was washing the dishes. "How many times do I have to tell you to wash the cups as soon as you're done with them. The sink is filled with glasses, cups and mugs until you guys are drinking from bowls. Hongjung is going to be so stressed when he gets home and this is what he will see?"

Yunho was pouting while washing dishes.

"What can I help you with?" Wooyoung asked.

"It's okay. I know you're tired. Don't feel guilty I paid them to do the chores anyway." He said which automatically made Wooyoung envy them. He wanted to know how much Seonghwa paid them to agree on cleaning the whole house.

Obviously, he can't ask Yunho, he'll definitely make fun of him. He can't ask Jongho either he's going to playfully punch him and assume that it's not painful.

San is a good target because he's not violent nor as playful as Yunho.

After cleaning, Wooyoung followed San in his room. "What did Seonghwa give you in exchange of cleaning up?" He asked with a desperation in his expression that San shoved his hand in his pocket and grabbed something hiding it beneath his pillow.

"You will never know." He said as he sat on his pillow protectively.

"I just want to know, So I'll join cleaning up next time." Wooyoung explained but San just don't trust him and shook his head.

"Liar! This is mine and you're going to take it away." He said pushing Wooyoung which have Wooyoung the idea that he's too childish to negotiate with right now. He needs alcohol, he acts more his age when he does.

"I just want to see if it's worth it to clean up." Wooyoung moved to try to pulled out his pillow to see Seonghwa's bribe to make this kid clean up the whole house.

Each and every step, San got more and more nervous and hugged his pillow. "Get away from me! I earned this! It's mine!" He squealed like a little kid. Right now, he literally looks like a little kid.

"Just let me see it! I'm not going to take it." Wooyoung grabbed his pillow and started pulling it away from him.

"Nooooooooooooo!" San screamed on top of his lungs that alarmed the people outside. Seonghwa immediately came barging inside San's room. Mingi came next, then Jongho.

Seonghwa hit Wooyoung's back with a pillow. "Leave him alone. He deserved that prize. He's been very diligent." He told Wooyoung.

"Shiber's going to be traumatized by this. He's scared for life. My poor boy, you don't deserve this cruelty." San took his stuffed animal to his embrace, comforting it like it's alive.

While Wooyoung was distracted he lifted his pillow and grabbed a chocolate bar. Wooyoung sighed. That was not worth all these. He even got hit on the back.

"A chocolate bar? You were protecting a chocolate bar?" He asked San in annoyance. He should've just shown it to him and it never would've gone this far. He just made it a big deal.