Chapter 18 - Lucky

Olivia finally finished inventory and wanted to deliver Mingi and Hannah's food personally to check up on the two of them, but Yunho see to have other plans. He was already on the move to deliver the food himself.

"Baby! Let me do that." Olivia tried to take the tray but Yunho raised it up where it's hard for  Olivia to actually reach it. She felt so small and helpless when he does this to her. She didn't even make an effort to retrieve the tray and just cross her hands across her chest.

"You think I didn't notice you flirt with her?" She asked him directly. She just didn't open it up earlier because she was busy and also, she didn't want to make a scene.

Yunho paused and stared at Olivia, sighing at her. "Mingi does it too. He he does it to all the girls he can flirt with. Why can't I do it to him? At one point you almost fell for him. Why can't I make the girl he likes fall for me too?" Yunho protested.

Olivia rolled her eyes in disbelief. "You can't be serious. Mingi is more like a sweet brother to me and the others. We can count on him but we would never ever cross the line. I know my limits Yunho, and you can trust me to keep myself in line." She told Yunho since he's being a vengeful person to Mingi now that she finally has a girl he wanted to waste his time with.

He never mentioned that he was ever jealous of Mingi. Olivia never really thought of staying away from Mingi or distancing herself from him. She thought it was just okay because Yunho never had a violent reaction about it.

"I don't want you near Hannah again or Cafe Aurora." Olivia told him, gesturing him t hand her the tray.

Yunho frowned, giving Olivia the tray. He was frustrated that he wasn't allowed to get Jealous of Mingi but Olivia was obviously super jealous of Hannah. "Fine, only because I don't want us to have a problem. But from now on, correct Mingi when he call's you babe or baby. You're not his girlfriend." He said letting his revenge go. Mingi isn't worth it. He's clumsy as fuck and he can fuck up his chances on Hannah without any sabotage.

All he needs is front row to watch Mingi fail at this point, and that is what he wanted now. He followed Olivia upstairs and watched her serve the food.

"Having fun?" Olivia asked the two as he served the food.

"Yeah." Mingi said sincerely with his eyes turning to slits as he smiles. He's like the sunshine, except San exists in this lifetime.

"I'll leave you two then." Olivia then was making her exit when she discovered Yunho was trying to eavesdrop. "Creep! Leave them alone." She whispers, holding her down the staircase to keep him hidden. He's too tall that it's hard for him to crouch down and hide.

Olivia was also curious of what the two were talking about. She was afraid that Mingi would stop being sweet with her because of this girl.

When Mingi though Olivia was gone, he couldn't help but ask some questions.

"Who's Cho Woojin?" He asked Hannah demandingly.

Cho Woojin?

Both Olivia and Yunho were confused.

"He looks completely like Wooyoung, but different get up. He's more like the hoodie, motorcycle kind of dude. A lot cheaper than Wooyoung. Moonhee used to be a normal girl dating with Cho Woojin normally. Then she lost Woojin. From then on, everytime she's dating someone, she makes them dress like Woojin and act like Woojin. Pretty much like what she's doing to Wooyoung right now." Hannah explained.

"Lost? How did she lose him? Like a break up?" Mingi asked.

Hannah shook her head with an apologetic look. "He died on a motorcycle accident. She was with Moonhee. She was never the same after she woke up. She has became desperate to see Woojin again that she saw him in every guy she sees. The convenience with Wooyoung is, he really look like Woojin." She told Mingi.