Chapter 14 - Adrenalin

____________________

A D R E N A L I N
____________________

"I really don't like him." Moonhee told Wooyoung with a smirk. Wooyoung agrees that Mingy is weird but the guy is totally fun to be with. He's full of energy and it's contagious.

Nobody's ever hated Mingi like she hates him.

"By the way, I have paid for your new place. All we have to do is move your things in there. We need to spend the night there. Look." She said showing her list to him.

𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ

[  ] 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

[  ] 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

"Who told you I needed my own place?" Wooyoung asked in frustration

"Who told you I needed my own place?" Wooyoung asked in frustration. She has decided this on her own. She's been so stubborn even though he's trying his best to understand her, she just never fail to annoy anger him.

She's been too controlling and keeps on doing this stare thing that she does when someone confronts her.

"What is it with this list? Why do we have to follow this list?" Wooyoung asked demandingly. Before he's just going along with her, but now he wanted an explanation. He wanted to know what's this list is.

Moonhee clutched her notebook to her chest staring at the table. She glanced at the freedom board that was filled with sticky notes and some photos on the side. She swallowed before looking back at Wooyoung.

She seem to be lost.

She looks crushed.

Sad.

Wooyoung felt sorry that he raised his voice at her. But he can't keep feeling sorry for his actions. He wanted answers and he wanted it now.

She let go of her notebook to free her hands and reach his hair and fix it. Wooyoung wanted to laugh like a crazy person out of frustration. His muscles are shaking. He wanted to stop this madness.

All she cares about is that goddamn notebook and his goddamn hair, and nothing else.

"If you want to fall asleep with me tonight, we're going to spend the night on my house where my friends are." Wooyoung told her.

Moonhee frowned, glancing back at her list. Turning it back to the first page where she had already altered the list.

"But! But! It has to be perfect. I already adjusted everything for you. We have to follow it as it is, or else you're going to change everything. You're going to change it how it was already written." She said in deep breaths as if this could kill people if the two of them don't follow them as it is.

Is she writing a novel?

Did she read a novel and wanted to recreate it?

She's delusional, and everybody can confirm that.