Chapter 6 - Attraction

______________________

A T T R A C T I O N
______________________

"Have you rested well? I can drive you home if you want." Wooyoung offered. He was eager to be introduced to her parents which are his real parents. This is one of the reasons why he's trying to get closer to Moonhee anyway.

He wanted his real parents to look at him and say that he's a good man. He wanted to be able to hold them and get to know them better.

"Wait! That's not the whole date silly. I still have a lot of things planned." Moonhee told him in panic.

Wooyoung sat on his bed staring at Moonhee standing in one feet, the other one was slightly raised. "Where are you going with a bad leg?" He asked, looking at him with a questioning expression. Her cheeks flushed red bringing herself to sit beside Wooyoung's bed.

She looked around and noticed his desk was filled with different types of fiction books. The walls are sky blue as if they're staring at a sky during a nice weather, which reminds her of the beach.

"We can just watch Netflix." Moonhee suggested. Now it was Wooyoung's turn to have his cheeks flushing. He didn't know Moonhee's intentions but she sounded like some kind of fuckgirl. Now he wouldn't jump into conclusions right away. He's worked with this girl for a long time, shexs not that kind of girl.

It's the reason why his ex-boyfriend broke up with him, because she didn't want to spend the might in his house. What's his name again? Minhwi or something.

One time during coffee break she cried to him about it. Wooyoung isn't really the most comforting person, he's sarcastic and it was the only thing he offered.

"You're lucky you you saw the real him while still dating. Imagine how it would've ended up if you're married and have kids. You can't separate anymore because you need to raise a family right for the kids." He said at the time.

It made sense. He spoke too practical that Moonhee stopped crying right away and was grateful that it wasn't too late when she knew that that mad didn't love her at all.

"Hey! What's this?" Moonhee took a small envelope off of his bookshelf that was near his bed. It has a wax seal and looked old that it caught Moonhee's interest. "Is this what I think it is?" She asked, opening the letter. The texture of the paper was definitely high quality and the writing is very legit. It looks just like how she saw it in the movies.

"It's a Hogwats acceptance letter. My bestfriend, Yunho's dating this girl who recently opened a Harry Potter inspired cafe. All registered members recieve a Hogwats acceptance letter after 1 week upon registration. Basically, all VIP's have that letter and has a card with it. Like any other membership cards it collects points that against free stuff." He discussed about his friend, as if they were truly getting to know more about each other.

It sounded so fun for Moonhee. As a matter a fact she wanted to go there this instant if only her knees doesn't hurt.

"Yunho's freakin' obsessed with Harry Potter. I even assume he's only dating this girl just for the heck of the Harry Potter stuff." He spoke his mind not even realizing that it was Monhee who he's talking with.

"They have the same interest. It's not that hard to fall in love if you both can agree on one thing. At least you have to agree on the strongest interest you have." Moonhee laughed at Wooyoung who talks like he's never dated before, and didn't know how attraction works.

He glanced at her and was starting to get annoyed with her smile. She placed the letter back to the shelf, pushing his books to the side to make room for it when a photo album dropped.

She was now once again distracted. She looked down causing her perfectly straight silky hair to slide from her ears and cover her hair like Kayako of that one scary Japanese horror movie, the grudge.

She grabbed onto the photo album which made Wooyoung squint his eyes, recalling why this thing is in his room. This was supposed to be in his adoptive parents house. They display these things in the living room for the guests to look at when they're bored.

They usually brag about him and how successful he turned out to be.

He snapped his fingers as soon as he recalled that he took it here because him and his friend were bragging of how good looking they looked like even when they were younger.

Moonhee flipped the front cover and saw high school kids who seems to be Wooyoung with a taller friend. "You're so cute and innocent." She said before flipping the page again. Wooyoung was in panic. He's never showed these to anybody before besides his friends.

Why is she looking at them without permission?

"Awww! Look at you." She lifted up the small book m, showing a picture of Wooyoung on a stage, dancing.

Wooyoung took the book from her immediately. "I used to be active in school festivals." He said then his the photo album in his drawer. "Here, I have a better book." He grabbed a book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. "I'll read you this instead." He said placing the book on the bed, taking Moonhee's shoes off, carrying her to the other side of them bed that was pressed on the wall. He laid down on the other side and opened the book.

Moonhee had the sudden urge to wrap her arms around him and did it. She rested her head on his left shoulders with his left arm wrapped around her shoulder holding the book. Wooyoung kept reading until Moonhee fell asleep. He wanted to go to the living room and play video games but he didn't want to wake her up.

If he stand up, Moonhee's head would fall on the pillow, she might wake up. He hates being wake up when he's asleep, he was assuming everybody feels the same way, so he just stayed there until he fell asleep as well.

They were both exhausted from work anyway. They both have a work wherein they stand all the time and alert for people's assistance. It was impressive how they woke up early today to jog.

It was already late when Wooyoung woke up, noticing that Moonhee's cuddled up with him. Her head on his chest and her arms wrapped tightly around him. Suddenly he doesn't feel like this is a good idea. This is definitely not what he planned.

...

A/N: Hi guys, this is me again. Who else right? So I would love to give our boys a round of applause for being such a great job in make the most out of Good day New York. I guess I expected too much in a show that does not specialize in interviews and variety shows.

Let's give love to Hongjung for being such a great leader for handling the shitty matter. Ok, I'll stop not. I don't want to spread negativity.

Look at this beauty, and perfection

Look at this beauty, and perfection. I hope it give you guys good vibes.