Chapter 13 - Always

______________

A L W A Y S
______________

Wooyoung was at the Order of The Phoenix Yunho's girlfriend—Olivia's cafe, watching Mingi try his best to be careful. He seem like a normal person in this place. Who knew, he can be a waiter?

Even Wooyoung was impressed at how well behaved he is. He's assuming that this is how Mingi used to be at the office before he was kicked out.

Based on Olivia's observation, Mingi's quite behaved today. He used to keep calling her babe or baby and keeps telling customers that he's the luckiest guy for dating her, today he seems off. He's not talking, he's not hyper, and he's not even looking at him.

She had no choice but get worried.

Did she do something that offended him?

Does he have a problem?

Is he tired of trying to flirt with her?

Is she dating someone now?

She approached him first while he's dusting the wands. "Hey! What's up?" She asked, because she knew that is she asks him if he's okay, he wouldn't have any choice but to answer yes on that insincere question.

He turned to her and was hesitant to speak or even look at her. He mustered all the courage he has and finally looked her in the eye.

"Babe, do I irritate you?" Mingi asked her with a sad face. Olivia felt sorry for him for a while, but then she punched him on the chest and laughed to make lose his tension.

"I'm not. Who told you that? You would never irritate me. I feel like I have two boyfriends and I'm allowed to have one. Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to be separated in half. I feel secured now that you're here." She wanted to take that back because she felt like she's cheating at Yunho. Even though Mingi's been flirting with her and been claiming her as his girlfriend, saying that she liked it just triggers her guilt.

"Do you think someone would be willing to date me?" He asked bluntly.

Olivia was shocked. She knew how much he was depressed when the last girl he was tryin to date turned him down in the most painful way. She let Mingi take her out and even told Mingi that she likes her but apparently, the girl was happily dating. Her parents even like that guy she's dating. The girl lied that she was being used by the guy and that she's so sad and hurt, when in fact she's just trying to find entertainment in her free time. Mingi was like her hobby, and her toy.

The girl's parents called him and asked him why he's flirting with a person who's happily dating. They also told him that she's ruining what they defined as a perfect relationship.

She asked the girl why her parents told him that, and he was provided by the truth that he didn't expect. She admitted that she's been texting three other people including him. She even told him that if he's not willing to take her on a date anymore he's free to leave because he's not a big loss in her anyway.

He walked out of her life and for some reason, he's been trying to flirt with his friends girlfriends after that. Nobody knows if he's trying to understand how it feels to juggle different girls like how he way played, or he felt so hurt that he wanted to play with feeling too as a revenge.

"Of course someone would be happy to  date you. She's out there and she wouldn't meet you if you stop trying." Olivia told him.

He smirked and beg to differ. If he's not that big of a loss, then he's lacking. At least that's what he thought. He felt worthless.