Chapter 10 - Cycle

____________

C Y C L E
___________

After work, Wooyoung texted Moonhee. He is not giving up on her. Not this easy. Now that he already saw his real parents, he would not stop until he also lives in that household. He wanted them to know that he's their son.

Wooyoung: Are you free tonight?

Moonhee: I'm so glad to hear from you. I thought you don't want me anymore. I've been waiting for you to call me. I'm free. Meet me at Aurora cafe.

Wooyoung: ok

Wooyoung smiled right away. It feels nice that now that he knew that she's been thinking about him. It won't be too long before he can cause her pain.

Did she stay up waiting for his call?

It boosted his ego. That she's actually waiting to hear from him after that incident.

Wooyoung went to the said cafe and noticed that it was a 50's Diner themed. The cubicles look classic milkshake places like in movies. It would be better to come here in the morning if you want an American breakfast and coffee.

He felt kinda intimidated though. It's his first time in this place. He didn't know what to do.

"Good Evening sir! How many are dining in?" She asked politely. Somehow, he felt like he's been sucked inside an american movie.

"For two please." he answered.

"This way sir!" A pretty caucasian girl welcomed him. Her black straight hair that falls to her shoulders gives him that punk rock vibe, the bags is the main point of her whole hairstyle.

He was escorted towards a small table for just two at the corner just beside the glass wall. He can see the traffic outside it. How would Moonhee get here? Does she have a ride?

He should've just picked her up. That way he can see his parents again as well. Too bad he wasn't thinking straight. He stood up for 8 hours and talked to so many rude people today. He's basically drained. He just wanted to see Moonhee and check if his plan is still working.

"Water?" The waitress who welcomed him earlier came with a pitcher of cold water.

"Yes please." He answered since he doesn't know what to order yet. "I'll order when my friend gets here." He said watching the waitress pour him a glass of water. He checked her name tag.

Hannah

"Anything else?" She asked Wooyoung smiled and shook his head.

"No more. I was just...reading your nametag. He admitted.

It was a good thing that Moonhee already came to distract them. "Sorry it took me too long. The bus was jammed in traffic. How are you?" She asked as she placed her things on the chair beside her.

Moonhee looked around as if someone's chasing her. She looks worried and nervous, untilshe caught him staring. She blinked her eyes twice then fixed his hair, brushing it with her hands, separating them in one line at the center like what she said suits for Wooyoung before.

"I told you, you look better this way." She said demandingly as if she wanted him to fix his hair this way from now on. That's kinda demanding, considering they're still not dating officially.

Wooyoung couldn't help but to think that Moonhee thinks something is wrong with his looks. She seems like she's trying out things to make him improve his looks.

Why though?

She said he was perfect just yesterday.

Moonhee ordered two milkshakes. One Chocolate and one strawberry and didn't even ask Wooyoung what he wanted. He was actually thinking of ordering coffee.