Chapter 8 - Hate

__________

H A T E
__________

"Would you mind staying for dinner?" Asks Hongjung who wanted to know if Wooyoung already started his evil plan. The girl looks innocent and a nice person. She doesn't deserve to get played like Wooyoung planned.

"Not at all. Is there anything I can help you with?" She excitedly asked.

"None sweety. I don't need people in my kitchen when I'm cooking. I want my stations clean." Seongwha told her. He's already in the kitchen slicing vegetables. He's all around the place in a good way.

He's handsome, right height, right body, clean and cooks. He's like the mother of this household, except he's got the killer looks. Everybody in this house has the killer looks actually.

"I'm going to have to pass dinner tonight. I have an early broadcast." Jongho came out of his room, rushing to go out without scanning the room. He didn't even waited for what the older ones has to say about skipping dinner. He didn't even notice Moonhee at all. He just disappeared like that.

"That's Jongho, the youngest. He has a passion with music that only he can understand. For now he works at a radio station, hoping he can pursue music afterwards." Mingi introduced him once again  slithering his hands on Moonhee's shoulders.

Wooyoung sighed when he realized how annoying he was. Seeing him do this on Yeosang's girlfriend and Seonghwa's girlfriend  seemed hilarious how he seemed more like their boyfriend than the real ones.

But nope! He's not jealous. That's what he keeps telling himself.

"Let's sit and wait for the food." Mingi said leading Moonhee towards the kitchen. He doesn't like Mingi's sweaty arms around Moonhee. He doesn't want Mingi's fired ass near Moonhee.

Hongjun came near Wooyoung, his eyes focused on Moonhee and Mingi, who are already preparing the table for everyone. He placed a hand on Wooyoung's shoulder to get his attention, and at the same time, to hold him in place and don't let him escape. "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone. You're old enough to know that." He whispered so nobody else would hear about it. This would be his last warning to Wooyoung. If he would really use Moonhee and hurt her afterwards, he would never forgive him, even though he's been friends with him for so long.

Yunho was next to say something. "And this is why they say, 'the more you hate, the more you love.'" He said before running towards Mingi to sit beside him. "Dude! How about at the cafe! Olivia needs a helping hand." Yunho told his idea to Mingi who was desperate for a job. Just stop being clumsy and.." he couldn't continue.

There's must be a work to describe Mingi's carelessness and not just the word 'clumsy' because he's more than that.

"What? Stop being what?" Mingi asks impatiently as his slit eyes turned into much smaller slits in dismay.

"No offense but you're graceless, you lack coordination. You're uncoordinated. Yep! That's the word. You're like a giant 5 year old who keeps knocking things over and keep on tripping on everything that you can possibly break." Yunho wants to sound less mean, but his plan didn't work. He's to rash with his words. There's no nice way to describe Mingi's accident-prone movements.

Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. Mingi is the biggest klutz in history.

"Fine! I'll be careful, as long as I can help Olivia. Speaking of Olivia, I remember how cute she looked like with the Hogwarts apron. We're going to have a good time." He was excited to start his new work but Yunho seem to regret offering him the job. Olivia once confessed to Yunho that it's not that hard to fall for Mingi. She almost did before, but nobody knows the facts for sure.