Chapter 12 - Perfect

_________________

P E R F E C T
_________________

Today has been the most difficult day for Wooyoung. There's been a lost child  and was only found after 6 hours of searching. They keep blaming Wooyoung for not keeping an eye on him, even though ot was really his guardian who lost him.

Their flight was cancelled until the kid was found and they were given extra benefits as compensation.

Isn't it common sense that you have to keep an eye on your own kid, and not the crew?

Maybe not.

Not all senses are common.

He was basically done for after his shirt and don't have energy to do anything else. All he wanted to do now is pop a sleeping pill and sleep until morning.

The thing is, Moonhee's right outside waiting for him. She's wearing a thick jacket and a scarf since it was extra cold today. She's smiling as usual and waving at him.

Wooyoung let go of his revenge plan and went with his instincts, hugging Moonhee after a long day. It was comforting especially when she wrapped her hands around him like she's taking away all his stress for the day.

"You look tired." She rubbed his back and massaged the sides of his head. "We're going to the amusement park, remember?"

As soon as he heard her, he just wanted to lay on the ground and sleep there. He's not planning to go anywhere more tiring right now.

"Says who?" He asked coldly.

Once again, Moonhee stared at him like she always does. She seems to do it a lot in times of being refused something she wanted to do. Did her parents spoil her?

Does she get everything because she's pretty?

"We talked about this last time." She reminded still staring at him the same creepy way.

Wooyoung sighed in annoyance. "We did talk about it."

"Yes we did! What's the problem now?" She asked, cutting him off. She looks upset. Her cheeks are already red in anger.

"The problem is, I agreed to go, but never specified a date and time for it. Now is not really a good time, I'm really tired." He explained, annoyed that she has the audacity to get angry at him.

She's demanding, needy and clingy, and he's starting to regret trying to date him.

"What do you suggest now?" She asked in annoyance. "We can't make it perfect if we don't date on an amusement park on the third date." She said bringing out her notebook.

Wooyoung hot a peek when she opened it.

She has a checklist.