Chapter 19 -

Hannah took Mingi to an unfamiliar part of Seoul, leading him to a nearby park. "There he is, Shin Minhwi." Hannah said pointing at a guy who's wearing the same fashion style as Wooyoung that Moonhee introduced him to. Beside him was a skinny girl with a long straight hair, that looks somewhat like Moonhee from behind.

Was it Moonhee?

Is she two timing them?

Nobody can jist cheat on a friend of his and get away with it.

Mingi got mad quickly and went up to them. Hannah couldn't do anything to stop him. She tried calling his name but he didn't seem to hear him. It's like anger took over him and forgot about her completely.  "Aren't you ashamed of yourself to be seen like this, Moonhee?" Mingi asked grabbing the girl's shoulder to twirl her around.

Too bad it wasn't who he was expecting her to bbe.it was a girl just as pretty, but it's definitely not Moonhee.

"I am not Moonhee! What is wrong with you people?" She yelled at Mingi before she ran away crying.

"She'll never be Moonhee. She almost was. She was almost perfect." Minhwi remarked. It was weird. He talks like how Moonhee talks to Wooyoung.

"How do you know Moonhee?" Mingi demanded him.

Minhwi smirked, looking at him from head to toe. "You're far from being Woojin. I'm guessing you're not dating her too long?" He asked Mingi.

Mingi raised a brow in disbelief. Everyone has gone mad. Their world seem to be revolving around one girl and one girl only, and it was Moonhee.

"I am not dating her and I would never date her." Mingi made it clear.

Minhwi smirked at him then at Hannah. He found it amusing to see Hannah with a guy, especially not the guy that she likes. Moonhee took him way too many times at Aurora cafe to observe that Hannah likes the tall guy who always orders cupcakes. He can tell by the way her eyes lit up every time he walks in.

This guy with her has way harsher bone structures. He looks intimidating.

"Then why are you asking me about her?" Minhwi asked, making Mingi's expression soften.

He now looks like a lost puppy. It was a big transition from earlier when he looks like he was ready to swallow a person alive.

"My friend is dating her. She's slowly transforming him. Wooyoung used to have his bangs covering his forehead. He used to wear long sleeves with collar. Now he seems different. She has transformed him into a teenage rebel or something." Mingi explained. Minhwi wasn't surprised.

Everytime Moonhee dates someone, they make them feel like they have to change completely to be worthy of her.

"It's her ex-boyfriend. She couldn't get over him." He paused for a little while, looking away from Mingi. Ashamed that he still dresses like how Moonhee wanted him to dress. "To be honest, she's not hard to like or love. But once you're dating her, she wanted you to be her ex. She keeps pointing out my height, how I was taller than Cho Woojin. He keeps telling me that my eyes aren't deep enough. I wore make up but I would never have a surgery for it. She keeps pointing out that I can't be perfect." He grabbed a chunk of his hair in frustration.

"If I can't date her, I need someone who can be like her. If she can recreate her beloved Woojin, I can also find someone who can be her." He said then left them, chasing the girl who walked away from him earlier.

It gave Mingi the chills.

He wondered how many guys she has convinced to be her ex.

"See what I mean?" Hannah asked Mingi who looked terrified. He didn't want Wooyoung to turn out like that. He's utterly insane. It was terrifying.