Chapter 17 - Felix Felicis

_______________________

F E L I X F E L I C I S
________________________

(Flashback)

"Moonhee! You can't go out without brushing your hair! Come here!" Moonhee's mother started chasing her. She grabbed little Moonhee's arm and yanked her towards a chair.

Moonhee frowned as soon as her mother started brushing her hair. She was forced to face a mirror and watch herself as her mother fix her hair that looks like a bird's nest earlier.

"I've always wanted a daughter. You have no idea how much I put through just to have a daughter as pretty as you. I have given up my twins for you. It's time for you to do your part. You have to act right. You have to be perfect and give up imperfection. You can't come out of your room looking like a chimpanzee." She said then stepped away for Moonhee to only see herself.

"Give me a smile." She told her and little Moonhee smiled as instructed.

"Beautiful. You're perfect. You so perfect." Her mother complimented. Moonhee smiled at her reflection and took a good look. She wanted to know what perfect looks like. As she was staring at her reflection, she noticed the portrait behind her. It was a family picture of her mother.

She's been running around this house for as long as she can remember, she never really stared at that portrait for a long time before. She was busy with her dolls and toys.

Her mother was very pretty. Long straight hair and big doll eyes like her.

"I was my mother's pride. She always boast on how pretty and intelligent I was. You have to live up to me Moonhee. You have to be just like me. You have to be perfect." She told her.

Moonhee was fascinated. She also wanted to be her mother's pride as well.

(End of Flashback)

...

"Where's Wooyoung?" Yeosang asked while he's dabbing a beauty sponge with concealer on his birthmark.

"I think he drove Moonhee home. I saw them leave earlier." Mingi told Yeosang. He looks like he woke up early to witness that. Mingi usually wake up really late and do every little thing on the last minute and always and up late.

Today he seems early and he smells fucking good. It's like he's going on another job interview or he's going on a date.

"Mingi where do you think you're going?" Olivia asked Mingi. "It's your day off. Yunho's going to help me out today. Just the two of us." She said eyeing Mingi's fancy clothes. They look new. Usually Mingi would comfortably wear long sleeves, what he's wearing a T-shirt that shows off his biceps that he doesn't really show off unless they're having a pool party.

"I'm going to see Hannah." He said excitedly.

"And what?" Yunho asked, wrapping his arm around Olivia, pulling her from behind as they both giggled.

"Ask her questions. Maybe ask her out." Mingi said as he sprayed his cologne.

Not only he smells clean. He now smells fancy.

"And if she turns you down?" Olivia asked.

"I'll still call her baby and would still treat her as my girlfriend. I would still protect her, buy her presents and celebrate our days together. Today is the day that we'll start dating. Today is going to be our first day." He said as he spun, showing off his outfit with his nice body. "How do I look?" He asked.